It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal anecdotal BS I hear and see on a regular basis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They setup drive through testing in our town maybe 4 weeks ago.

Now we have more positive tests than we did 4 weeks ago.

What's changed exactly?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Last December I got kind of sick. Not throw up sick, but I had a headache, aches all over, like my hair hurt, my balls hurt, my eyes hurt, my joints hurt. I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep.

Sounds like the real flu. Most people catch a cold and think its the flu. The real flu can kick your ass pretty bigly.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
This affects people with diabetes the worst? What about other immuno-compromised or suppressed people?

According to a number of articles I read by doctors, people that are insulin resistant - obesity is the primary sign of being insulin resistant, as well as diabetes.

Meaning - it is actually the insulin resistance aspect that causes you to get super sick (maybe even die) from it, not just being overweight.

The overwhelming majority of those under 50 that got sick were extremely obese.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Last December I got kind of sick. Not throw up sick, but I had a headache, aches all over, like my hair hurt, my balls hurt, my eyes hurt, my joints hurt. I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep.

Sounds like the real flu. Most people catch a cold and think its the flu. The real flu can kick your ass pretty bigly.

Yeah, it was pretty close to an ass kicking lol. It sucked mostly just because I rarely get sick. I was like damn, this sucks. I started thinking that something happened with my immune system that allowed me to get sick. But I got over it.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: tanstaafl
This affects people with diabetes the worst? What about other immuno-compromised or suppressed people?

According to a number of articles I read by doctors, people that are insulin resistant - obesity is the primary sign of being insulin resistant, as well as diabetes.

Meaning - it is actually the insulin resistance aspect that causes you to get super sick (maybe even die) from it, not just being overweight.

The overwhelming majority of those under 50 that got sick were extremely obese.

Mm. Okay. I did a little bit of looking into it.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

It will hang around for longer than needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join