It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Terrorist attack in Vienna

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Possibly, I've also seen stuff about some kosovan too...

I have no doubt though, that none of these scumbags are a bacon sandwich recently...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You are looking for something too hard then. A terror attack in Vienna has nothing to do with US elections.

Follow the money. Clinton conspired to fund groups within Syria. Read the pentagon papers and the podesta leaks. They have not lost control of their assets. This looks like a typical deep-state manoeuvre. But the poop is about to unravel and they are desperate.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle

I've seen dozens of posts on social media from Americans saying things like ' this is what happens when you let them take away your guns'... or ' this is what happens when you let in the illegal aliens, refugees'....

people will make it about the elections
and if someone, somewhere knew about the attack upfront (not saying they did!!!) then it was predictable that this event would be used by the people and politicians for a last minute influence on the elections.

It's common sense really.
People should have guns to defend themselves and no refugees should ever be allowed from terror hotspot countries.
I don; think it has much to do with elections when people offer obvious solutions to a growing problem in the wake of these attacks.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

no Vienna police just tweeted that the shooters are still active and urged the people to get off the streets and get indoors

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Possibly, I've also seen stuff about some kosovan too...

I have no doubt though, that none of these scumbags are a bacon sandwich recently...

Not sure who the attackers are yet, but I suspect we won't actually find out.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

no Vienna police just tweeted that the shooters are still active and urged the people to get off the streets and get indoors

Yeah saw that later - military commandoes are going into the area.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: gortex

False flag terror attacks just before the election eh.

RIP poor peeps

What does the U.S. election have to do with the price of sausage in Vienna?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

As posted above

Follow the money. Clinton conspired to fund groups within Syria. Read the pentagon papers and the podesta leaks. They have not lost control of their assets. This looks like a typical deep-state manoeuvre. But the poop is about to unravel and they are desperate.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I've seen dozens of posts on social media from Americans saying things like ' this is what happens when you let them take away your guns'... or ' this is what happens when you let in the illegal aliens, refugees'....

people will make it about the elections
and if someone, somewhere knew about the attack upfront (not saying they did!!!) then it was predictable that this event would be used by the people and politicians for a last minute influence on the elections.

Oh, I agree! people steal other's tragedies ..for their own cause.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I do feel bad they have limited ways to protect themselves entirely reliant on the cops to save them.

I wish the injured a speedy recovery, and wish those that lost someone finds solace where ever they can.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Any chance this has any links to that near east conflict, Turkestan or whatever & the other country nobody can remember? Refresh my memory with country names (please!)

Could that have ANY impact whatsoever on Austria here for any tangible reasons?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: purplemer

Totally, couldn’t be the millions of refugees they took in from 3rd world countries with polar opposite way of life’s.

THUS we we have a winner

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: purplemer

False flag terror attacks just before the election eh.

Not everything is related to your election.

Sadly, Purplemer is probably closer to the truth in my humble opinion. Globalists operate globally. The timing of all this (including France) is hard to dismiss. I understand your feelings and thoughts on this, but there is a lot going on right now. We're in a secret war don't you know... and all us poor schmucks out here are the battlefield.
Of course, you might be right, but it'd be wrong to dismiss the idea outright. The timing is beyond coincidence. Location is irrelevant to a global power structure that wants to dominate the news cycle during the US election. They really don't care about what it takes or who dies. It might be kind of genuine in nature, but everything is manipulation.

Like I say, I respect your opinion of course. I just feel Purplemers opinion isn't baseless given everything else happening right now. This is the big game opening up before our eyes and I suspect that it is going to get a lot lot worse before it gets better.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is what happens when you import all those highly educated & qualified doctors nurses engineers scientists and dentists /s

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
there is another terrorist attack going on..isis gunmen storm Afghanistan's kabul university killing at least 19 and another 20 injured www.dailymail.co.uk...

a reply to: saladfingers123456

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

....thems yanks are thpesial

American exceptionalism

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Did they get 'em yet?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Lol never mind that the Austria-Hungary empire was 1 of the most important in history

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Of course not/sarc

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Did they get 'em yet?

we invite them by large numbers, its hard to tell.
i guess you just have to cross your fingers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join