It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama in Atlanta now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Barrack is in Atlanta speaking live now, not sure where. Best I can tell 8000 or so watching it live.

He is literally begging people that haven't or are not voting to get out and vote.

edit on 2-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I see 1052 people watching that bum.
It really is embarrassing for the deranged Dems.

Edit- Trump has over 48,000 watching his event right now
edit on 2-11-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am not 100% familiar with American politics but in 50 years of paying attention I do not remember an ex president campaigning like this for a candidate. Is this a thing I missed?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Doesn't Obama understand that most of those killed by covid-19 are Democrats?

They should stay home tomorrow.

Listen to science. Stay safe!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
I am not 100% familiar with American politics but in 50 years of paying attention I do not remember an ex president campaigning like this for a candidate. Is this a thing I missed?

Obama flew Hillary around the country in 2016 on Air Force One campaigning for her.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

This guy, who refused to endorse Biden until the very last second, is now out rallying for him. People aren't buying his BS.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

We could argue that...

Lindon B Johnson was pretty high up on that list...

FDR might tie with Obama on that...

And then there was Woodrow Wilson...

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”

~ Woodrow Wilson

Come to think of it, all these men were Progressives and are seen by the left as some of their best leaders.

Why do Democrats always deify their criminals?

edit on 2-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Obama is a super spreader, look at that crowd! Well, maybe that's overstating it.... Mediocre spreader? No, I got it! Obama is a milquetoast spreader!
edit on Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:14:22 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I see 1052 people watching that bum.
It really is embarrassing for the deranged Dems.

Edit- Trump has over 48,000 watching his event right now

LOL the 8000 was combined from 5 different sources.

I'll say this, Obama can talk the talk, and it just highlights why Joe Biden shouldn't be elected LOL he shouldn't even be on the ticket. Obama pleading in blue Atlanta at this late date, just reinforces what the early demographics may show, they aren't drawing the Metro Atlanta vote if they can't they lose the state. Think they know Biden's losing but want to shore up Ossoff and Warnock, is my only guess. You would think such political ammo would be better focused elsewhere. It wasn't vote Joe Biden it was please please just vote, this is what happens when you have a lukewarm candidate it just doesn't drive people to vote.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It happens but it's not usually to this level or at this late date,

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Obama doesn't have any pull anymore except with die hard left extremists and they've already mailed in their votes

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Obama flew Hillary around the country in 2016 on Air Force One campaigning for her.

Yep, her "four more years" motto was as attractive as a turd in a punch bowl.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

LOL....desperation. Georgia will never be blue.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Not really.

Obama weaponized the FBI and DOJ and IN on setting up Trump and Flynn.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LOL....desperation. Georgia will never be blue.

I think so too, they had to expand on the metro blue counties and I'd imagine they may lose a couple of those they won in 2016

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Glad someone else sees it that way as well. Obama was bad, Bush Jr. was bad, Clinton was bad, Bush Sr. was bad, etc. etc. However if you want people that should have never been given the chance to run this country FDR and Wilson are for my money the biggest crooks this country has ever seen. Now if Joe Biden wins, we may see an attempted repeat of an FDR idea in court packing, but it wasn't really popular back then with any politician but FDR so it had no legs, now it's a bit different. It's taken 100 years or so and we're just now coming back around to this extremist thinking that put Wilson and FDR into power, it's sad how much history has been forgotten.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Not really.

Obama weaponized the FBI and DOJ and IN on setting up Trump and Flynn.

FDR did far worse and has the dubious distinction of being the only President so far to actually throw American citizens into internment camps after taking all of their possessions.

As for Wilson, well...

He sold the USA to the banksters in exchange for being elected.

We won't EVEN get started on Johnson.

Obama is a petty crook compared to the others, in my opinion.

But we can agree to disagree...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Obama sold us to China.

We've only seen the tip of the iceberg of his snip.

I still say O.

You can say whoever.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join