It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you seeing where you’re at?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I took a roadtrip to drive down to Atlanta last week from Chicago. Once I got out of Chicago, it was crazy to see so many Trump signs. Pretty much anywhere outside of a major city was trump billboards and trump yard signs. I drove through rural Illlinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and GA.

It was kind of weird because if you never leave the urban city and listen to MSNBC, you'd never believe the amount of Trump support.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

In NW Louisiana it's all Trump unless you look down the streets of Shreveport that are ghettos.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford
Southern WI, 80% Trump signs, 15% Biden, 5% wormsign.

East Central Wisconsin here. 90% Trump 10% Biden. I also have a home in Central Wisconsin and I'd bet it's 95% Trump signs, and 1% Biden and 4% old Ron Paul signs.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I don't ask people who they are voting for. We will find out very soon now.

Among my friends and family I have learned that not all Republicans support Trump and not all Democrats support Biden.

I learned that not all Democrats are members of Antifa or BLM, and not all Republicans are white supremacist and not all are locked and loaded itching for the opportunity to kill the first person that looks like they fit the bill.

You can't judge the way a person has voted, or will vote by their attire, or the number of flags you see in their yard. To be honest, the more drama I see from people pushing for their breif period of approval by way of a meme, or the fleeting title of going viral, the more discouraged I become about any hope that we will recover from this trip to the land of Idiocrasy.

I will cast my vote tomorrow, with no expectation of it making the least amount of difference. Whatever the outcome, I will not put the blame on Trump or Biden. A single man cannot and will not make America great. That responsibility sits squarely on the shoulders of the American people. And it is not looking very good for any of us at this moment in time.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A single man cannot and will not make America great. That responsibility sits squarely on the shoulders of the American people. And it is not looking very good for any of us at this moment in time.

That’s what I say.

But, working together as a team can’t hurt.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here in W Michigan suburbia, it's definitely Trump's win in the bag. Except for in Grand Rapids proper, the Biden signage concentration is in town. Not much of a coinky-dink that the same areas blanketed with Biden signs are also heavy in BLM signs. And are the ghettoy neighborhoods that stick to D anyway, so no shocker there -- poverty and hardship seems to be fine so long as you support the Blue end, and I'm not talking about cops.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That’s what I say.

But, working together as a team can’t hurt.

It is the only way it will work. That may be why they have been so focused on manipulating our division.

I know a lot of what we see on the internet is manufactured and role playing, unfortunately, the toxicity is seeping into our reality. It deteriorates our minds in a slow insidious way, and is more harmful than lead paint.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If Atlanta is convinced to vote in force, good chance they flip GA blue.

No way in hell that happens, even if Atlanta turns out in full force.

Blacks are waking up in droves, Blexit is very real here.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Central Arkansas here. Mostly Trump everywhere. While you do occasionally see a Biden sign, they are rare. When Obama was running, you saw a lot of people with Obama stickers on their cars. Same with Hillary. I think I've seen MAYBE one or two Biden stickers.....compared to THOUSANDS of Trump or Maga stickers.

Also, a few weeks ago, I was driving across the state and the highway I was on came into a small town that's about 40,000 people. Right as I was coming into town, there were two large, very nice houses which sat side-by-side with a fence separating their property lines. One house was flying an enormous Trump 2020 flag. The other had placed an equally large Biden-Harris flag, along with a BLM and a Rainbow flag at the end of their driveway. I couldn't help but chuckle and think back to this commercial. Wonder if it has any relevance between these two -

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Treasure coast florida here. Mainly in Port saint lucie and stuart. Trump signs everywhere, trump trains and people on the corner everyday. I've seen exactly 1 biden sign and I drive around alot. About 5 people tried a honk for biden in Stuart and got boo-ed of the street, I'm sorry but it was hilarious to watch.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Quite different than SE Michigan. The neighborhood like mine are split pretty much 50/50. The million dollar homes 2 blocks over fronting the lake between the US and Canada are primarily Biden and even BLM signs. I've been counting them as I drive by during the week. In a couple mile radius last count was 20 Biden and 6 Trump. I was surprised by that as obviously you have to be quite upper income for those homes and I would have expected to see more Trump signs.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If Atlanta is convinced to vote in force, good chance they flip GA blue.

No way in hell that happens, even if Atlanta turns out in full force.

Blacks are waking up in droves, Blexit is very real here.

James Brown, I mean Maxine Waters, was on a radio show trying to shame blacks for voting for Trump. Lets me know they are scared... really scare of losing the black vote.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Nyiah

Quite different than SE Michigan. The neighborhood like mine are split pretty much 50/50. The million dollar homes 2 blocks over fronting the lake between the US and Canada are primarily Biden and even BLM signs. I've been counting them as I drive by during the week. In a couple mile radius last count was 20 Biden and 6 Trump. I was surprised by that as obviously you have to be quite upper income for those homes and I would have expected to see more Trump signs.

They probably don't want their homes burned to the ground. I know or someone that had Trump signs up and their home was vandalized. Windows broken in. Crap dumped on their door step.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just did a long drive through deep east Texas and western Louisiana. Signs are at least 25 to 1 Trump over Biden. That doesn’t count vehicles with Trump stickers/flags as those are everywhere. Only saw one car with a Biden sticker - and that was on I-20 in Shreveport headed east.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Ummm....yeah that's not likely here. I highly doubt you would want to mess around with those houses and that area has nice hiding spots for the cops to catch speeders, so they are always out there. Signs and flags for both parties are still standing. I just stated my neighborhood is pretty evenly split. No drama or trouble except for localized stuff by people who throw stuff around stores or spit on police because they were told to wear masks.

Another suburb had a family deal with ongoing bricks through their windows, and tires slashed, for their blm sign, but a neighbor was eventually arrested and confessed.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here in Tennessee its Trump Country
People have painted their vehicles, barns and i Saw a couple
Of tractors painted up for TRUMP

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

a reply to: putnam6

Hope like heck you both are right.

Things are trending well for Georgia for right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nothing but Trump signs, banners, bumper stickers, and giant billboards from here in Tampa all the way up to Macon. Just got done driving it a few hours ago. Even saw a couple spots with people waving trump flags just on the side of the interstate.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
its quiet around here but its a super majority Democrat state and the SF Bay Area while it has few enclaves of GOP support those are few and far between is super super majority.

The vast majority here votes 'absentee" which is pre election verbiage for a mail in ballot

Not many signs for national races but tons for city counsel and school board etc. Even the ballot initiatives are fairly mundane this time

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Fart salad boogaloo

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join