It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you seeing where you’re at?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I’m in southwestern Ohio, a key swing state. It’s all Trump here. Based on all the flags and yard signs, easily 3-1. That doesn’t paint the whole picture, obviously.

Keep in mind, I’m neutral between the two main forces in this election. I voted 3rd party. And my inner circles come from all walks of life. But out here, it’s all Trump.

How about where you are? What are you seeing?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82
Reddest of the red
Red

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I keep mostly to my bubble here in SW Charlotte, not really seeing a lot of either candidates signs anywhere, it's mostly the state and local folks. Now when I drive out to where I'm building my house in SC, it's a bit different. probably 95% Trump signs and shockingly enough 5% Biden signs. I can't speak for the rest of Charlotte, because I've been going out of my way to avoid the city as much as possible since all of the stuff this summer started.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ran across 3 Biden signs in the hood. Other than that, all Trump. From small signs, to the giant ones, to banners on garages.
One guy has 'Trump' painted on his barn from last election. But I live in the country, so that's expected.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Blue state here.

Out of the city is ed 5-1 easily based on signs, and many more red ain't advertise it...

But I'm sure the cities are all solid blue, and they call the shots here.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So yesterday I was going to the gym with my son and we saw a caravan of about 75 to 100 trucks with Trump flags all over them. They were heading to Vancouver and Portland. The town I live in is not really big, just a 2A high school. I don't think I have seen 10 total Biden bumper stickers too, unlike what they were with Obama stickers on every 3rd car.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Keep in mind I live in red state flyover land.

More Trump support than 2016, and the four or five houses you can count on to be strong Democrat support? Only two of them have Biden signs. Last go around, they all switched over to Hillary, not this time. That doesn't mean they aren't going to vote for Biden, but aren't showing their support.

Interesting that "grumpy neighbor" who posts a Proud Union sign and has an ongoing war with our direct neighbor papered his property line with Trump signs as if they would ward off direct neighbor. I have no idea how direct neighbor will vote.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I will say if not Trump wins.. something fishy is going on.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's all Trump here.

I have not seen one Biden sign... not one Biden bumper sticker... not one Biden hat or Biden T-shirt... not one Biden anything.

Granted, I don't go out much, and I stay pretty local when I do go out and about. But my husband's been all over the place, and he's seen a little bit of Biden support, but very little.

And although I know people who have/will vote Biden, they don't sing Biden's praises, they just list Trump's (real or perceived) faults. So I still don't know of anyone that actually likes Biden so much as they just hate Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Up here in Canada, where our opinion really means nothing and makes no difference to your election, I have seen at least one person in a maga hat and actually a couple of trump signs as well as spoken to several people very vocal in support of trump.

Most people I talk to are fairly terrified of biden winning and tanking your country.

To be honest me too, I think Trump's a scumbag and is doing some #ty things, but Biden's going to make things #ing awful, and it's going to affect # here with his pushing for bigger NAFTA deals and pushing us into even more one sided global trade deals. Because, what happens down there tends to affect us and our #ty politicians tend to follow suit with the #ty things done down there.

Honestly, I actually wish some third party candidate had a chance to win down there. America needs a change from the two corrupt parties. It'd be good for America and the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

San Diego - visually speaking its 92% Trump to 7% Biden.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Northern Indiana / Southern Michigan.

Full on tidal wave Trump support. Every weekend people on the corners waving their Trump flags. I never seen anything like it.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Chicago suburbs. All Biden

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Everyone I talked to back in NY says it's a sea of trump signs, none for bidden. That's normal upstate though, outside the borrows of the city, it's pretty red.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If Atlanta is convinced to vote in force, good chance they flip GA blue.

If they dont then no chance of GA going blue.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Williamsburg Brooklyn here. Nothing but MAGA hats and trump flags.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Southern WI, 80% Trump signs, 15% Biden, 5% wormsign.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's no contest here in north Idaho.

Biden signs and bumper stickers are a rare sight here... kind of like bigfoot.

We make occasional trips into Spokane, WA... it's clearly Trump country, as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Broward County, Florida here, mainly Biden signs, with the occasional Trump one here and there.

However, you go up north and it’s no comparison, Trump signs EVERYWHERE.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Lotta Biden here in Colofornia. Sadly.. but those are the big cities..
Out laying cities are strong Red/Trump..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join