It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube And Vimeo Censor 'Antifa: Rise Of The Black Flags' Documentary

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Social media censorship just seems to be getting worse when it comes to exposing all the crap the leftest nutcases are doing. Now Youtube and Vimeo have "cancelled" the Antifa documentary "rise of the black flags".

Antifa is just an idea, the thousands of people dressed in black smashing, burning, and assaulting people are just not real.

Currently still available on bitchute but who knows for how long.

thepostmillennial.com...

Antifa: Rise of the Black Flags, a newly published documentary from Citizen Journalism Network, has been censored on both YouTube and Vimeo just hours after it was uploaded.

The documentary chronicles the rise of the far-left militant group, Antifa, which politicians like Joe Biden have dismissed as “just an idea,” delving into the group’s rise to prominence following the election of Donald Trump and its impact on politics in the United States.

antifamovie.com...

www.bitchute.com...

Jack Posobiec offered comment to The Post Millennial in response to the censorship of the documentary.

“Social media companies will do anything to shut down serious discussion of Antifa,” said Posobiec. “There are voices from all across the political spectrum in this, as well as former Antifa members. All of the clips we use are from news broadcasts and verified sources, there is nothing extreme. Most can be found right on YouTube on much bigger channels hosted without even a strike. This is being done to interfere in the election and hide information from the American people.”

edit on 2-11-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well one day very soon.

Antifa is going to go after Youtube,Facebook,Twitter,Vimeo and every other corporation.

Because they see ALL of them as evil.

They are the products of capitalism, and capitalism is 'bad' in their little tiny beady eyes.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why would the govoogle censor their divisionary soldiers plan?
Nevermind, I just answered my own question.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Very informative documentary! I recommend this
it is well worth the time to watch.

There is a lot of footage in this, if you want a
first hand look at what Antifa is all about, this
video will show you.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Isn’t this like the total “crossing the Rubicon” Kinda moment? I mean a movie about the people that tell other people to stfu while claiming to be anti-fascist is now being censored on a platform that use to be all about Free Speech?

Is this not the height of stupidity/irony?

I want the timeline back where things make sense....

new topics

top topics

join