It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get out. Quickly.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: frogs453
Wait. I thought the right didn't believe in rioting?

we don't. this is for the idiots.

But there are idiots on both sides of the political divide, no more on one than the other. Of course you'll deny this but it doesn't make it any less true.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Don’t gots nowhere to go. Going on a large grocery run, stocked up on other supplies, but I am also concerned about access to goods. Covid did teach me how scary a panicked people are (that’s right joe, the people panicked! Couldn’t get bread or chicken for 2 weeks) a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I regret that teleporters still don't exist (at least not in the white world). I'd tp to loot some stuff from the big chain stores (I wouldn't steal from the poor)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
I can live with that the alternative is these little #s further corrupting our country

They did this, not us.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

No, that's 95% plus joe biden voter democrats.

Blm and antifa have civil war on the menu, wait til the crackdown and roundup happens. They're a domestic terror group and if they won't bend over ok their own, police need to take them down

We won't riot or loot

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Man WTF IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE???

Bro ... are you alright??

mazzleflash might be the alright-est poster I've read in weeks!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

But there are idiots on both sides of the political divide, no more on one than the other. Of course you'll deny this but it doesn't make it any less true.

Of course there's idiots on both sides, extremists on both sides, etc.

The problem is, the left normalizes and protects their extremists. All summer all they did was make excuses for destructive, violent rioting.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Unless some thing Big is done.
politics will be a War of ter rorism.
it is not just the US but the world that has gone mad!

Have you any idea how much Money THEY!
can make rebuilding after the terro War?
same as they us't to make in a real war.
So Burn it All. its good for Business.
edit on 3-11-2020 by buddha because: aliens

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The people behind the trump rallies over by me are organizing community militias.

Lots of people, lots of guns.

Drooling to confront rioters

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TheRedneck

I've told my wife multiple times to be prepared on Wednesday for the riots after a trump win.
She has passed that thought along to the big shots and so far they have not even addressed the possibly.

Stupid tends to fail upward.

best be careful that Stupid doesn't fall on your head once again.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Observationalist
I can live with that the alternative is these little #s further corrupting our country

They did this, not us.

I’d hope that the people would vote out these little Kings of State. But it’s like they have gone rouge. Almost like they will force Trumps hand to have him use force to take them down.

It would be great if when Trump wins, the people feel empowered and march into those capitals and demand the kings step down.

Seeing the Trump supporters now showing up in California give me hope that, that might happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Unless some thing Big is done.
politics will be a War of ter rorism.
it is not just the US but the world that has gone mad!

Have you any idea how much Money THEY!
can make rebuilding after the terro War?
same as they us't to make in a real war.
So Burn it All. its good for Business.

Yay money!
Burn it all!
Chaos reigns!!
Cha Ching $$$$$

They got us buying Rebellion!
How authentic.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

True.
But the Conservative idea today is Status Quo.

The Liberal concept of tomorrow is that everyone will be homo trans and we will give sex change ops to kids at any age, non-whites get first everything and whites get repressed, millions of undocumented foreigners will pour in, crime will be rampant because its racist to call out street thugs, what else?

Heck that's the first few things I know liberals dream for and I personally consider sick twisted and demented.

Status quo sounds better than this retardation.

What else do they want ...
Super high taxes on those who work, and free money for the ghetto to make up for slavery? Check.

Movies that suck huge nuts and ruin all our beloved heroes? Check.

The ability to cheat in any election?
Check.

Cry to get anything they want?
Check.

Adoption of Chinese Com model of govt with widespread tyranny and oppression?
Check check check...

Good Lord I hate the democrat ideology right now with a burning passion.

I consider all the Republicans to be very ignorant and misled but at least they accept what sex they're born as and dont try to shove homo in my face. That right there alone makes them far better.

They are better on all counts it seems.
I hope the Trump puppet wins honestly.

If Dems win I hope Biden gets impeached on the first week as Karma. Then they'll know they opened Pandora's box by not accepting the election outcomes when they lost last time. Then immediately impeach Harris too.

They are even hitting me with all these adverts to vote for abolishing the electoral college.

If they rip the Constitution up like that I'll get a gun and start shooting too. # that BS.

Ban the Democrat party until they change their little anti-freedom tune.
edit on 11/3/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It may sound like a contradiction to ban the democrats for being anti freedom?

I'll explain.

People who hate freedom should have their freedoms stripped away so they will see clearly WTF they want for everyone.

The best teacher is experience.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

This is our reality. I don't like it, I don't want it, I certainly never chose it, but it is what it is.

You will not be able to fight back. The police will be less than useless; they are already overwhelmed. Your guns, if you have them, will not be enough. Your stores of supplies behind locked doors will be insufficient. You have but one chance to escape the turmoil if you live in a large city: run away.

Not for good, mind you... you will be able to return to whatever is (hopefully) left. However, for the next week or so, anyone inside a large city is at risk. So, since I abhor bloodshed, I offer this little piece of advice:

Make your plans today. Contact a relative or friend as far as practical from any large city. Get your shopping completed today. Fuel up the car. Tell your boss there's a family emergency out of town. Pack the car. Have everything ready for tomorrow. Then go vote, as early as possible, and then leave. Point that car away from the city, depress the accelerator, and don't look back until you see more trees than road.

May I be wrong, Heaven help me to be wrong, but if I am right this is going to get very, very bad. Don't be a part of it.

Redneck did it ever occur to you that this could be worded a little strongly ?

There are more than a few paranoid schizophrenics on ATS and in general most of us are naturally paranoid .

You could be sending people over the edge with this post mate , just my opinion .

There is nothing wrong with being prepared and being aware , but what your suggesting is borderline desperation .

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Makes no sense whatsoever to tell people to hurry up get to the polls when some people cannot vote....stuck in traffic,voter fraud everywhere,They purposely close down the polling stations early so you cannot vote,some people have to work....Call it Election Week...So they can have plenty enough time to vote..

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Unfortunately this is the reality of the state we are in

All the hate, violence, rage, false reality and consensus-reality crap the left has been building up over the years... how else could it possibly end?

With one side just packing up and going home? I don't see it personally

We're past the time for "wishing" and "hoping" everything will be OK. Its crunch time. Our actions and the actions of fellow citizens will determine whether we keep the Republic or begin our slide into big government, authoritarian populist-consensus-reality.

edit on 11/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My town started locking things down yesterday, Monday the 2nd. Apparently there is supposed to be some significant disturbances here tonight and tomorrow. Last time that happened I had looters 150 feet from my front door. I am more than prepared for a good long fight but, honestly, it will be over quickly. Nothing sends looters running faster than a couple cored apples laying in your front yard.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

We have all sort of surprises waiting on them here too

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You ever wonder why rioters don't wander into rural areas? I don't. It has less to do with there not being enough cameras to record the drama as not wanting to get their asses shot off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join