It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

250 Thousand Wisconsin Voters Claim To Be “Indefinitely Confined” And Not Bound By Voter ID

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Whenever there is a loop-hole, be sure that the Democrats will use it to get more fraudulent votes. In this instance, getting around any type of voter identification to get an absentee ballot. I think everyone knows how easy it is to register a dog or even micky mouse in a voter registration drive and with this "loophole", get around any voter ID requirements.

I think the chart pretty much says it all. There is generally no reason for this "status" if you request an absentee ballot normally other than getting around an ID requirement.

www.maciverinstitute.com...

Election officials across Wisconsin have been shocked by the number of voters claiming to be “indefinitely confined” in the run up to the election next month.

Those voters enjoy a special perk when requesting an absentee ballot – they are exempt for the state’s voter ID law.

Starting in May, local clerks bombarded the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) with questions about verifying those voters’ claims. How can they make sure those voters aren’t just trying to get around the law?

WEC told the clerks they are under no obligation to confirm voters’ “indefinitely confined” status.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, that's not fishy at all. Nope, nothing to see here, move along peasant!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Well, that's not fishy at all. Nope, nothing to see here, move along peasant!

Yep just another non-existent yet absolutely relevant story.

Just put this on the same list as

*Hunter Biden
*Joe Biden's rapidly declining mental status
*99% Covid-19 survival rate
* +38% USA Economic GDP

the list goes on.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Seems to me you should be required to show you a resident of the place you are voting from before you can be allowed to vote there. What stops people from voting in two precincts since they do not have to validate their residence or identity?

They verify our abscentee ballots if we apply for them, but this time we are both voting in person, we have to have our drivers license to vote, showing our address to vote, everyone does. You can go in in person to bring in your verification before the abscentee voting, then they check your signature when you mail it in I guess.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I find it impossible that no one has even an expired ID. How do they apply for welfare and food stamps?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Just remember, any attempt to fix this would be racist.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
a reply to: infolurker

I find it impossible that no one has even an expired ID. How do they apply for welfare and food stamps?

That's always what I wonder. How is it that it's oppressive to have to validate who you are to vote with some form of ID, but almost all of these mystery oppressed are likely on some form of public assistance which universally requires an ID to access.

top topics

join