It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go. Shut down DC if Trump wins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Check out this website. www.shutdowndc.org...

They are recruiting people for election night to shut down DC if Trump wins (or steal the election as the website worded it). They are encouraging other locations to set up the same gatherings. It appears they are preparing to lose.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Seems to make as much sense and have the same result as the "storm area-51" plan.

So much popcorn ready for this week.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Look at their training section, they started doing training sessions beginning of october it looks like. I never heard of them until now.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The schedule on the site is the 2nd through the 6th. Looks like they are taking the weekend off

originally posted by: JinMI

Seems to make as much sense and have the same result as the "storm area-51" plan.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I just looked through a few more pages... Makes ya wonder where they came from. Oh wait, could it be?

originally posted by: TKDRL

Look at their training section, they started doing training sessions beginning of october it looks like. I never heard of them until now.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Once upon a time, terrorists used to take great pains to hide their plans.

Man, have they become bold or what.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I saw a deer that had been ran over by an 18 wheeler once years ago. Not hit, actually ran over. It was about 3 feet wide and 12 feet long. I wonder if the Roadblock Training takes that into consideration?

Shut Down the Attack on Democracy training, they sound suicidal to me if they are training to stop themselves.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"

President Donald Trump refused to commit to accepting the results of the 2020 election and ensuring a peaceful transition of power in an interview with "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace aired Sunday.
www.businessinsider.com...

-

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
Are you slow or something? Their website is right in the OP for all to see......

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"

President Donald Trump refused to commit to accepting the results of the 2020 election and ensuring a peaceful transition of power in an interview with "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace aired Sunday.
www.businessinsider.com...

-

Uh, so? If memory serves, Biden pulled the same non-acceptance stunt. And yet, crickets, crickets everywhere.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

True .

But this situation could have Antifa and BLM behind it organizing , funding , setting a real fire inside of it.

I would not underestimate this movement.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Are you slow or something? Their website is right in the OP for all to see......

Anyone notice that the Trump crowd gets a little more more obnoxious by the day as the sun sets on his 4 years in office?

Being rude is all you have now, it would seem..

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It isn't the trump crowd that has been having practice insurrections in cities for the past...... what is it now? 150 days? I dunno, long ass time now. It isn't trump supporters setting up websites with training sessions. So exactly how is this thread "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It almost sounds like they are ready to continue protesting/rioting regardless of who wins

We recognize that many of the challenges that we are facing did not start when Trump was elected president and they will not end when he is forced from office.

We are not seeking a ‘return to normalcy,’ because we know that returning to ‘normal’ means returning to a system that was built on oppression. Rather, we see this as the time to rise up against the current crisis and move forward to dismantle the interlocking systems of oppression that have plagued this land for centuries.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The opposition has refused to peacefully accept the reaults of 2016 for four years now. You got your first sentence right, but its subjects are reversed.

I assume you will be voting in our election as well considering the efforts of the trump opposition.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Anyone notice that the Trump crowd gets a little more more obnoxious by the day as the sun sets on his 4 years in office?

If you heard Trump's actual comments on this you would have more of a clue what he was doing. He was trolling the troll.

The audacity and arrogance and gall it must take for Chris Wallace to even ask a loaded and stupid question like that to Trump after Hillary and CNN and ABC parroted the same accusations towards Trump just before the 2016 election, and then when he won they went berserk with NOT ACCEPTING THE OUTCOME for four freaking years to this day, and now repeating to Trump not what he ever did, but what they did then and are doing again, and you are now jumping on the same bandwagon of hypocrisy and ignorance? Trump doesn't need to "commit" to not do what the former losers are doing then and now.
Did you really expect to be taken seriously?

edit on 1-11-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Trump has the right to call for a recount of ballots in a state if it is close, many presidents do that kind of thing if the electoral vote is very close and there is a possibility of mistakes. The Democrats will definitely be challenging if they lose by a little, I can almost guarantee that will happen. Hillary was not even close in votes from the electoral college, she could never have won. I think it is going to be a close race this time, I cannot trust the poles, they never are correct anymore. We will have to see what happens, Trump won't contest anything if Biden wins a lot more electoral votes. I expect the Senate to stay held by the Republicans and the gap in the house to be almost fifty fifty. Democrats will lose seats in the house I feel.

Those are my predictions, but I wouldn't bet on any of them because nothing is predictable anymore. I do see the Stock market tumbling if Biden wins and the Senate goes blue, a lot of people will lose money in their pensions, and it will not come back for a few years. Another prediction, more of a feeling than something science based...but then again when has the stock market ever been scientific, excuses for drops and rises are made after the drop or rise and not before it.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yikes man, just Yikes

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Its all good, the FBI and the DNI have already sent folks to infiltrate so they can make very immediate arrests right as the communist agents and agitators begin their violence.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It’s pretty obvious you think Trump is going to win this week

Again

new topics

<<   2 >>

join