It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Neighbor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Neighbors, true but “Good fences make good neighbors.”

www.mamalisa.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Just don't get his daughter pregnant and seek an abortion.
edit on 11/1/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

link   
If I'm the troll here on ATS...

Well, ok...

link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah, I just can't speak at all.

Try listening for a while, you might just learn something.

Look, no one here is your enemy, but when you make all sorts of ignorant comments when you should be doing a lot more research because you don't have the experience many of us do, you're going to get called out on them.

That's life bud, get used to it.

link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

Just don't get his daughter pregnant and seek and abortion.

Now that gets my attention. F you. What the hell is wrong with you?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah, I just can't speak at all.

Try listening for a while, you might just learn something.

Look, no one here is your enemy, but when you make all sorts of ignorant comments when you should be doing a lot more research because you don't have the experience many of us do, you're going to get called out on them.

That's life bud, get used to it.

I listen and read. I see what i see. And when I say what see I get censored. So I I'll just be quiet. Vote Trump . He will save us.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Just be a good boy. Let your daughter be ok with abortion.

Or be ok with us murdering her.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Am I close?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Whoosh

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm a normal, I think, guy living in a normal midwest American city.

I work more than 40 hours a week and i make it. I make it ok.

Trump's tax cuts helped me in the ten's of dollars. Not negligible in my world, but not much. And those are set to expire. I just want sanity in government. Solidarity.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Solidarity? So you want one party to have all the power even though that party is the one causing the divide, refusing to work together, not wanting to accomplish anything meaningful?

We don't like Trump is not enough of a reason to vote for Biden.

edit on 11 1 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Solidarity? So you want one party to have all the power even though that party is the one causing the divide, refusing to work together, not wanting to accomplish anything meaningful?

We don't like Trump is not enough of a reason to vote for Biden.

No? I mean...no?

Jesus...why are things so black and white? One thing or the other?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I've had 3 threads disappeared here in an hour.

I can't speak here.

But, I am your neighbor.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It is the way you seem to think as how you are replying on this thread. You are very one sided and unyielding, when you go against someone else, they respond equally one sided and unyielding.

I consider you mostly harmless.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I can't speak here.

But, I am your neighbor.

It's wildly off-topic in this thread but what potential policies of Joe's make you want to vote for him?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

"mostly harmless"

I love that.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

There are some very real things people are fighting about: this Covid-19 fake drama has been one big excuse for our leaders to take away very basic rights that we have in this country, and it has set the stage for them to take even more away. They have already begun that, such as some states requiring you to give your name and phone number to eat out. All for “contact tracing,” right? They have sh!t all over our right to freely assemble; right to practice faith and religion freely; commanded us to wear something on our faces; they have limited with whom we can meet and when and where, and even told us which way to walk, in stores. They have shut down and ruined businesses of innocent people and cost millions of people their livelihoods. They have ruined schools; if anyone thinks that this online school sh!t is in ANY way adequate or good for our children, then they are just stupid or willfully blind.

I do NOT understand how brainwashed a person has to be, to NOT see the absolute horror of this and where it is leading. Most of the people in this country have become so stupid, and so manipulated by the “media” that they IMMEDIATELY felll in line with these illegal measures.

Those people who immediately fell in line and asked to be pounded in the ass with no lube are the same people who gobble up the mainstream media, which is absolutely bought and paid for by the left, and whomever is behind them.

Biden has said he will issue a national mask mandate. Harris, whom we all know would be in charge shortly if Biden were to cheat his way into the Presidency, would implement far-left policies that continue to take away the basic rights of Americans.

Biden/Harris will continue and ramp up the taking away of rights that this supposed deadly pandemic has “caused.” And that will be just the beginning. Our country already has NO resemblance to the one in which I grew up. Letting that continue is worth a little fighting.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I can't speak here.

But, I am your neighbor.

It's wildly off-topic in this thread but what potential policies of Joe's make you want to vote for him?

I don't see any potential in him other than he will listen to scientists and get covid19 under control.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Actually it applies to the whole planet Earth, mostly harmless.

Do you know where it comes from?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join