It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Neighbor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'll still be your neighbor Hal!

Don't shoot me!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Stop watching the news and you will realize we DO NOT hate each other.
My real life neighbor has a Biden sign in his yard. Even worse? He is a SPARTAN FAN!
While I don't understand it, we would still do anything for that man. He is the one of the greatest people we have ever met.

He even called the hubby last night, to make sure he was ok. MSU beat UofM.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: HalWesten

Yet you continue to spew anti-Trump and pro-liberal comments. If you were my neighbor the rest of them and I would tell you to jump off a cliff, then go about our day.

So you hate me? Because I oppose Trump?

Right, you read the talking points. The media hyperbole and not what actual people are saying.

Nope, I don't hate you at all. I just won't associate with someone that promotes liberal crap and then says "but I'm your neighbor". That's hypocrisy and I won't play that game.

What liberal crap? I just said I'm American and am neighbor to my fellow Americans.

The crap you keep defending in other threads. You might not remember it but the rest of us do.

Ok. My beliefs then.

They are what they are. I'm still your neighbor. I don't know why my beliefs are crap...and "liberal".

But, ok.

You're not paying attention. The IDEAS and ACTIONS from the Left that you've been defending are what I'm talking about. You know, the destructive ones? Don't make me go back and get quotes from your posts.

I just went back and read a few, I think your ignorance about the issues is the problem, not necessarily your stances. I don't think you have lived life long enough to have properly formed those ideals because so far you've been mostly exposed to the Liberal mindset.

Right you read what the media has said and not what actual people are saying.

Nope, I look around and try to find non-MSM information to verify things before I form opinions on them. Try again.

Try what? Their is nothing new here?

I give up, you're not even making sense now.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Don't shoot me!

Why would I shoot you?

(sigh)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Don't shoot me!

Why would I shoot you?

(sigh)

I don't know. I don't understand the divide that is happening.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi Neighbor! When I catch your cat digging a little hole in my mulch and taking a crap AGAIN and ( most recently) marking my nice porch swing pillows with its stinking pee.... Im stomping your ass.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Hi neighbor,

I don't understand the divide that is happening.

You have lost your way and are going against about 90% of your neighbors in your community. You have friends that want to tare up and burn things, beat up people because they think independantly and are just different from you. We are just keeping an eye on you in case you try something like that.

We did not divide from you, you left us.

edit on 11 1 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Hi neighbor,

I don't understand the divide that is happening.

You have lost your way and are going against about 90% of your neighbors in your community. You have friends that want to tare up and burn things, beat up people because that think independantly and are just different from you. We are just keeping an eye on you in case you try something like that.

We did not divide from you, you left us.

No...I talk to my neighbors.

Not just virtual ones.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If you have any questions about why trump supporters get a bit testy it's because we get tired of being called racist homophobic bootlicking idiots.

That sort of thing tends to set people off.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If you have any questions about why trump supporters get a bit testy it's because we get tired of being called racist homophobic bootlicking idiots.

That sort of thing tends to set people off.

I don't think you are racist bootlickers..homophobes...just tax-focused delusional a bit...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I can live with that.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You live in a strange neighborhood then. Not like most other Americans. We want to be left to live out our own life as long as it dosent harm anyone. You want to tell us how to live.

You have lost your way. We don't hate you for that. We are somewhat concerned about your friends and associates though.

Like a cult that moves in down the road. We don't want to bother them until they knock on the door and want us to worship some frog god. You seem the kind to knock on doors just to inform people that they are not thinking correctly.
Why would you want to do that?

edit on 11 1 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I received many responses, to my two threads. I'm not sure where to reply, they were "moved".

This one is letting me.

So...I'm your neighbor. Still. Right or Left or whatever. I don't care. You live on my land I'll give you a drink of water.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yet you continue to spew anti-Trump and pro-liberal comments. If you were my neighbor the rest of them and I would tell you to jump off a cliff, then go about our day.

So you hate me? Because I oppose Trump?

Nope, I don't hate you at all. I just won't associate with someone that promotes liberal crap and then says "but I'm your neighbor". That's hypocrisy and I won't play that game.

Neighbor just tried to troll us too

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I received many responses, to my two threads. I'm not sure where to reply, they were "moved".

Obvious baiting isn't going to fly on ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Obvious baiting isn't going to fly on ATS.

Good riddance.

Troll post was obvious.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, one thing is for sure. I made a thread saying Trump will lose and that was destroyed. No talk of that here.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yeah, I just can't speak at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well, one thing is for sure. I made a thread saying Trump will lose and that was destroyed. No talk of that here.

Your ATS neighbors require a little more depth and effort; and when you make bold claims, sources are a good idea.

edit on 1-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So you try to reignite the troll post here after your former one was 404'd.

Keep going pal.
edit on 1112020 by Wide-Eyes because: Stuttered like Joe Biden

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join