It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Under Covid Regulations at Hyde Park Protest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If he wants to live in our country he should abide by our rules.
edit on 2-11-2020 by markojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FinallyAwake

It's not slander you fool but his criminal record.

And memes are not researched, just a meme.

His record is public knowledge. x

*SIGH* What a terrible strawman - You called him racist, same sort of slander and tactics like people with TDS use, go figure! This was one part of the slander I was talking about, along with your skewered (MSM) thoughts about his cause.

Why am I constantly having to spell things out for you?
Go and watch Tommy do his speech to Oxford University, or just any of his talks if you want the facts.

Go and watch the documentary where he exposes the BBC for their corruption and persecution when it comes to reporting on Tommy.

But you won't, because you like your echo chamber having gotten all your reliable facts from the MSM.

Quite sad really.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He is has a famous racist past. Used to be leader of a far right group.

Since then though he has renounced certain ways. But the media and police use this bad history as their springboard, as do left wing members.

However, he is highlighting muslim grooming gangs in the UK - which is something the police force are scared to do. They are scared of being called racist AND they have instructions from high up to avoid publicising the grooming gangs. Reason being, if the general public find out what these male immigrants are getting up to there will be great civil unrest and the normal UK people will turn against the system.

So currently, anyone who speaks up against the muslim grooming gangs are, just like Tommy Robinson, guilty by association.

(And yes, he is not a wonderful character, but if you curtail his speech, you are shooting your own foot.. but of course "those who are always right, no matter what, you know, the intellectual cardigan wearing bearded left, do not understand this concept). Sorry, I'm fed up with it all.

This of course makes me a racist alt right whatever - only labelled by those who are manipulated by the media.

The motto of that far right racist group was BLACK AND WHITE UNITE. Also once a load of racists joined the group in different parts of the country he LEFT THE GROUP AS HE OPPOSES RACISM

Get your facts right!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Have you done any sort of research yourself into Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?

There have been numerous threads about him here on ATS detailing his actions etc.
And of course there's always Google.

But I do have to say: Comparing the actions of the police at the anti-Macron protest on Friday and with their actions at this 'rally' one has to question the difference in approach.
Yaxley-Lennon isn't a particularly nice human being but as far as I'm aware that isn't a crime yet.

His past actions have put a bloody big cross on his back and the only person he can blame for that is himself......but that doesn't excuse the double standards and the pandering to Muslim sensitivities.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Have you done any sort of research yourself into Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?

There have been numerous threads about him here on ATS detailing his actions etc.
And of course there's always Google.

But I do have to say: Comparing the actions of the police at the anti-Macron protest on Friday and with their actions at this 'rally' one has to question the difference in approach.
Yaxley-Lennon isn't a particularly nice human being but as far as I'm aware that isn't a crime yet.

His past actions have put a bloody big cross on his back and the only person he can blame for that is himself......but that doesn't excuse the double standards and the pandering to Muslim sensitivities.

Nice to see someone being honest and talking sense

I've been defending Tommy in this thread and I'm not even a fan/follower, I do however agree with your post completely.

The persecution of him is sickening, the police are desperate to arrest him at any given opportunity, so they can put him back in prison purposely on a Muslim wing, in the hope that he gets murdered. They have done this multiple times already, so he ends up having to request solitary. Its a disgrace.
edit on 2-11-2020 by FinallyAwake because: Typo

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I'm not defending Yaxley-Lennon, I'm criticising the police for their difference in approach to the two rallys/protests.

He deserved to be arrested.
But if it was only him arrested on Sunday then why was he singled out and why weren't people who were committing the same 'crime' at the anti-Macron protest on Friday arrested as well.

Not arresting anyone on Friday does not excuse Yaxley-Lennon's actions on Sunday....but the police's actions and apparent inconsistency should be questioned.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I stand corrected.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Both were unsanctioned protests which requires the attendance of the local Superintendent before arrests of main organisers can be performed. Friday is likely a busier day than Sunday due to a few stabbings an murders but I'm pretty sure BLM and other similar protests have been held on Sundays and main organisers weren't arrested.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: LABTECH767
SO his arrest was most likely politically motivated OR the police simply don't like him, there are good and bad officers out there.

They probably felt that removing Tommy was in the public interest, lest his presence caused a peaceful, law abiding and well-integrated Muslim to behead an innocent and defenceless woman.

Have you ever watched this guy.

And what are YouTube doing, who is actually running that site?.

It seems that saying ANYTHING about Islam is HATE Speech but saying something about Christianity is NOT hate Speech.

Something very wrong with YouTube?.

edit on 2-11-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

So, as much as I dislike Yaxley-Lennon one has to wonder if he is being singled out and victimised.
Because that is the only conclusion; BLM protest organisers not arrested, anti-Macron protest organisers not arrested.
Same police force, same laws and criteria.

I'd hate to see Tommy Ten Names made a martyr but it seems the police and other relevant authorities are trying their utmost to do so.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I see that's Tommy Robinson in police custody once again.

That doesn't surprise me, I think because of his antics in the past with disrupting a trial and jeopardizing a case against pedo's, plus his previous offences he's painted a very large target on his back for the old Bill and any slight law breaking will see him instantly arrested.
But seeing how he's only out for media attention he deserves what he gets.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The only thing you seem to be constantly doing is sticking up for right-wing racist criminal cockwombles aka Tommy Robinson in this instance.

I saw Robinson's documentaries.

He's a racist baw'bag which is probably why you seem to be enamored by his type.

What's the bet your favorite colour is Hitler?
edit on 2-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I'm not defending Yaxley-Lennon, I'm criticising the police for their difference in approach to the two rallys/protests.

He deserved to be arrested.
But if it was only him arrested on Sunday then why was he singled out and why weren't people who were committing the same 'crime' at the anti-Macron protest on Friday arrested as well.

Not arresting anyone on Friday does not excuse Yaxley-Lennon's actions on Sunday....but the police's actions and apparent inconsistency should be questioned.

I know you weren't defending him, but i agree with you b on the corruption and hypocrisy of the police.
edit on 2-11-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I stand corrected.

Respect to you 👍🏼

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The only thing you seem to be constantly doing is sticking up for right-wing racist criminal cockwombles aka Tommy Robinson in this instance.

He's a racist baw'bag which is probably why you seem to be enamored by his type.

Wow, okay mate 👍🏼
🙄 🤷‍♂️
edit on 2-11-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

That's the thing through corruption and Police hypocrisy don't change what Robinson is all about.

And the thing with police is if you keep on getting arrested, being an arse when you do, and rinse and repeat the process throughout the better part of your adult life, Police are never going to leave you alone.

Mud sticks and Tommy is covered from head to toe in the stuff.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

That's the thing through corruption and Police hypocrisy don't change what Robinson is all about.

And the thing with police is if you keep on getting arrested, being an arse when you do, and rinse and repeat the process throughout the better part of your adult life, Police are never going to leave you alone.

Mud sticks and Tommy is covered from head to toe in the stuff.

Mhm, cool story bro 👍🏼

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Criminal records are indeed stories i suppose of a sorts.

However, im not your brother.

I don't even know your mother.

Or if i do i don't recall.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The question is not about your hatred for another person.

It's about the police force bias in the way they carry out their duties - I don't care about your stupid hate. It does not justify anything.
If a right-wing mayor gets in next year and the police start targeting enemies of the state they deem to be on the 'far-left racists', you'll be the first on screaming about it.

edit on 2/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh aye coz the love is just pure pouring out of your puss on a daily basis.

I don't know Robinson personally but i do indeed hate the reasons that he does what he does.

I don't care about your stupid hate neither, it's all one to me. x

I live a bit far north for rightwing anything to take much hold mate, so there is that.
edit on 2-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join