It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archbishop Warns Trump About ‘Great Reset’ Plot To Subdue Humanity And Destroy Freedom

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: infolurker
I certainly hope President Trump is reelected to prevent or delay this.

Do you actually think Trump has much say with an International agenda?

Suckered!

Its surprising how much faith people here have in Trump.

He is a speed bump, not a wall.

Think of it more as faith in the military to quell this globalist bull# that this very website predicted over ten years ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Why do we have a president at all and not just congress? An INDIVIDUAL in charge of the executive branch does indeed wield a bit of power. There’s been a big election and a lot of news and conversation over it for a while... and all those supporting this plan are screaming trumps orange, I think he’s a pretty big thorn in their side. a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The reason they dislike Trump is not because he stands in their way, He goes along with it. The hate him because he is loud and brash and talks about it to the people. They like the Obama kind who smile to your face, while stabbing you in the back.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
All this over something so petty? a reply to: 11SK1180

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

"They" probably couldn't care less about an election but are incredibly grateful for the distraction.

I think there is a chance you're right - that both parties are already subjugated to this globalist agenda. But there is also a chance that Trump actually is the right choice for the people and not the globalist agenda.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This archbishop comes across as a hypocrite. I have the distinct feeling if he was alive in the medieval times, when the western world was under the spell of an oppressive, tyrannical Christian elite, he would believe it was for the good of the people.

But still, that doesn't negate how serious this is, if it is true. They do say history repeats itself, only this time he finds himself on the opposite side of the coin. Religion had its day, now it's time for something different.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

I was once militant like you. It gets better.

The people who are religious cannot be held accountable for the control structure that manipulate them.

And the world they believe in honestly is one that I can live with. One that strives for decency.

Sure there are snakes but show me any real world environment without mf'ers.

Dark ages Christianity is gone. For good. The elite are the perverted ones but you can still find a diamond amongst the coals. Your average Christian is a good guy, albeit with beliefs you can never espouse.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Don't forget, the same World Economic Forum also was the prime partner in Event 201. A staged event on a global pandemic show the effects economically. We are following the Event 201 scenario almost to a T!

centerforhealthsecurity.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join