It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archbishop Warns Trump About ‘Great Reset’ Plot To Subdue Humanity And Destroy Freedom

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Can one please list said countries that have approved said plan? It would be interesting to see.

And please state how the US is going to have its freedoms sacked in light of the SC being 6-3 conservatives now.

I mean, its gonna happen one day, history says so. But I think we got a little bit yet.

They haven't been protecting freedom lately though. Maybe the SC can step in soon and proclaim all state lockdowns are unconstitutional, and if those states don't end them immediately, their state prosecutors and governors will be arrested and jailed.

That is what will have to happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
America /Trump is standing in the way of global domination by the elite.

It sounds nuts and I cant believe I actually believe it but Trump is the worlds only hope.

And yet Trump is the biggest elite corporate globalist president the USA has ever seen. Go figure. Trump era is like living in the upside down.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Yeah, but the "hidden enemy" is pretty believable.
You can't blame people too much.
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My personal world view would be a new world order where pure capitalism could reign, with just enough restrictions to prevent a corporatocrocy of monopolies. One could still be wealthy, but peeps wouldnt be living in slums, going hungry like animals.

One where a world collective could focus outward towards space travel and such. No passports. A global unified purpose to end hunger, poverty and share tech for the overall good of our species and the planet as a whole.

But who am i kidding. Humans eff up every thing they touch!!!!

And I am at the pub for possibly the last time in 2020 FFS!

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Except that would require a lawsuit to be brought before them...the sc just doesnt try cases.

And which decision has denied a freedom....specifically?

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: nerbot

Do you actually think Trump has much say with an International agenda?

Yes. Why else would they so vehemently want him to lose the election?

"They" probably couldn't care less about an election but are incredibly grateful for the distraction.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: infolurker
I certainly hope President Trump is reelected to prevent or delay this.

Do you actually think Trump has much say with an International agenda?

Suckered!

Its surprising how much faith people here have in Trump.

He is a speed bump, not a wall.

I suppose you may be right! 😉

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Right behind that speed bump is the wall. The American people. One behind every blade of grass.

But the NWO PTB are inside the wall. They are attacking from the inside.

They are attacking with bribes, blackmail and censorship. With theft, fraud and fake news. Taking power BAMN.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It may feel odd, for some, to find themselves in agreement with a rep of Big-Religion™.

There has already been a discussion here, on the Archbishop's letter :
ATS : Imposition of a health dictatorship - don't comply, lose assets.

( Totally understandable, how a subject search would not have turned-up that thread. )

So why is it, that we are relating to a rep of Big-Religion™ ?
What is going on ?

Where does the psyop begin, and where does it end ?
Where does the dream begin, and where does it end ?
Where does 'reality' begin, and where does it end ?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I don't know how folks view Trump as opposing this.

He is complicit. Spending 7+ trillion.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I'd much rather an Archbishop addressed the 'unscrupulous and infernal' characters within his own organisation, namely the Vatican.

I take it you would rather sign up to a child abusing fake prophet and his lies then.

Not saying the devil did not infiltrate the church he has always done so in order to try to destroy it but at least it is not HIS religion unlike that of a child abusing pervert caravan robbing rapist murderer.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The alternative is to vote for a person who is manipulated by the deep state, gravely compromised by scandals and corruption, who will do to the United States what Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doing to the Church, 

So he is calling out the Pope as being an instrument in this takeover? It seems evident Europe has most of its leaders lined up as does Canada.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Can one please list said countries that have approved said plan? It would be interesting to see.

And please state how the US is going to have its freedoms sacked in light of the SC being 6-3 conservatives now.

I mean, its gonna happen one day, history says so. But I think we got a little bit yet.

A good question, but I would have to ask, is there even a formal approval process?, or is it another thing the 'experts' will push and too many governments will act upon to prove their virtue signaling credentials ?

To wit, where was the formal, internationally coordinated approval for the German chancellor to suddenly 'invite' a million migrants into Germany and then expect all of the EU member countries to participate as well ?

I think formal approval processes, properly coordinated and vetted, are a good thing. But I honestly wonder if they are a thing of the past.

Cheers

And all those countries signing onto the UN Global Compact on Immigration /refugees on Dec. 2018. The US did not sign. The UN has joined up with the World Economic Forum which is pushing the Great Reset using Covid/Climate Change to usher in their New World Order. It is moving at warp speed and Trump is standing in their way.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If Trump is standing on their way they can simply...run over him?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

The Arch knows a thing or two. And he has a lot of guts to spread awareness.

That was a good read.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is some great reading.

Y And guess who is on the board of the WEF?

AL The Internet Gore.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

And I am at the pub for possibly the last time in 2020 FFS!

Hope you get to visit that pub again before year's end. These measures help little and hurt many.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

That's true.

Perhaps the single most effective weapon "they" have in their arsenal is control over popular media. Ideological propaganda spread through movies and music or books and magazines is far more corrosive than anything else eating at that wall from the inside.

But Trump is a spiked speed bump. He may not be able to stop it, but he is sure slowing it down in several ways.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Can we wait for the cancellation of individual debt before we crush them? 🙂
I think their house of cards of debt based growth has reached the point of no return and will go exponential whether they abuse it for political power or not.
Anyway, it's always nice to see there are good apples too in the rotten Vatican basket.
How many, 10% of good infiltrators? 80%? Who knows...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Whelp, this is one of the reasons I was existentially bothered in the forthcoming election (if they even count anymore, which I highly doubt).

It's real (obvious) and sounds exactly like every dystopian (for plebes, anyway) scenario "conspiracy theorists" have been warning the zombies about for many decades.

Frankly, I see no actual way to fight nano tech in the air (or forced vaccinations if they need to be delivered internally) and/or em waves blanketing the countryside and even if some of us could relearn farming skills and subsistence living, where could one exist on this surveilled Earth for any length of time; and is a life of isolation and detachment from society even worth it?

As for the US election, I'm fairly sure the narrative of Trump vs globalsim is bogus. If I were running the fascist plan, I'd set up controlled opposition as a "hero" for rugged individualists vs a doddering old globalist, but that's the old chess player in me.

Despair isn't a great choice, but it may be the realistic one in this case.

I just hope they let us medicate heavily as we go about our drone work, thinking thoughts deemed "good."

winteroak

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join