It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Turnout Is Going To Be Massive, & Not Due To Fraud (My personal Exp. As An AZ Dem)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Yup...the Lefties can't wait to vote to get them some of that Biden "Trunalimunumaprzure" and "Badakathcare"!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So you are essentially basing possible voter turnout on how many spam calls and texts you have personally received?

Just....

Based on your premise and applying it to my life, I'm going to call the election now...

The Adam & Eve company is going to win.

I'm not sure why you think it's that wild.

If people are constantly calling and texting you to vote mom stop and are walking you through the process over the course of weeks.. and your not someone who usually votes and is familiar with it... It definitely helps.

The calls and texts got me to go in and vote early instead of waiting for election day like I normally do.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

And if you are going to bring God into it, please remember that Biden doesn't even remember His name.

To Biden he is... you know... the thing!

Biden didn't forget...

He just didn't want to start spraying pea soup out at the audience.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Amongst many other prompts... If every Dem is hounded like I'm being hounded.. I can see people voting just to chill ppl out 😂

IDK what you find funny about this, that's clear intimidation on side of the Democrats if they spam their peers like that. If not intimidation, it's putting pressure on the decision.

Think about it.

I don't think it's intimidation... I'm pretty sure they're only doing this to registered Democrats.. and possibly independents that have voted left in the past.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well you are no longer silent, you are loud so if you lose then you will be the loud minority. a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

So you are essentially basing possible voter turnout on how many spam calls and texts you have personally received?

Just....

Based on your premise and applying it to my life, I'm going to call the election now...

The Adam & Eve company is going to win.

I'm not sure why you think it's that wild.

If people are constantly calling and texting you to vote mom stop and are walking you through the process over the course of weeks.. and your not someone who usually votes and is familiar with it... It definitely helps.

The calls and texts got me to go in and vote early instead of waiting for election day like I normally do.

I don't think it's wild... I think your entire premise is pretty funny.

Based off what you are describing, hard-core "D" voters will vote... which they are going to do anyways.

Independents, however, will be put off by the constant barrage of BS that I don't think it will work in the Democrat's favor.

Republicans will be pissed off by it too and be even more energized to vote... if all else to stop the blatant harassment next election cycle.

Truth be told, you are probably getting hammered by emails and calls because you are a registered "D" voter and not native to Arizona.

So you are low-hanging fruit to the DNC in a swing state like Arizona.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Landslide for Trump

500 times the rally attendance of Joe what did he say?

Maxine meltsdown

And yet MSM is playing the Hillary Gambit again..

Joe is on pace to win over 300 electoral votes and win popular vote no question.

edit on 1-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Mark98SS

So your for gun bans,higher taxes,a state monopoly on healthcare, and banning cows?

Thanks nice.

I VOTED for Trump.

I'm not who you were responding to, but I'd love to clarify my personal political agenda..

-Im pro gun, even fully automatic weapons, but prefer they be regulated heavily like vehicles. License and registration required, health check (psychological), and passing a proficiency test and a written test. Maybe even a firearm insurance requirement as well. I personally have guns,.love them, but also realize that we need to tighten down.

-Universal healthcare for sure! The kind that is provided in the Nordic countries. No premiums, no co pays, no waiting. It's possible. We CAN do it. This is the USA, the richest and most powerful country in the world. We can provide healthcare to all our citizens. I'm for everyone being enrolled in public healthcare... If you want the option of having additional private coverage you can if you want, but everyone will have the same care.

- I'm fine with my taxes increasing.. I pay something like 160 a month for my health insurance (in addition to my employer contribution) and I also pay an additional $100 a month into my HSA. If that $210 a month total went to taxes to help provide healthcare for everyone including me instead of the health insurance companies, I'd have no problem. I'd also have no problem with my taxes increasing to fund social programs that provide safety nets.. unemployment.. food.. shelter.. and mental health services for people having a hard time.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Well you are no longer silent, you are loud so if you lose then you will be the loud minority. a reply to: Lumenari

The Independent voters in America are always going to be the majority block.

Democrats should have remembered that you can't win a Presidential election with just 30% of American voters.

They need us.

We most CERTAINLY don't need them anymore.

Mostly because of their own actions the last 4 years.

You do not reward bullies at the ballot box.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Joe is on pace to win over 300 electoral votes and win popular vote no question.

That's why they're boarding up business's, and making plans to burn down America the day after the vote.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

-Im pro gun, even fully automatic weapons, but prefer they be regulated heavily like vehicles.

THEY ALREADY ARE, but don't let reality get in the way of anything.

License and registration required, health check (psychological), and passing a proficiency test and a written test. Maybe even a firearm insurance requirement as well.

That's mighty FASCIST of you, but what does due process and civil liberty mean to Biden suppporters anyway?

-Universal healthcare for sure!

We already have it. See medicare/medicaid that is running massive deficits.

Because the people using the most are paying next to nothing for it. But who cares ammiright ?

We can just borrow from China, Print fiat currency, Create Alternative minimum taxes, and tax capital gains again,and again.

Noooooo Problems!.

I'm fine with my taxes increasing..

I'm not.

Especially after all the violence over the last months, and Chicom 19.

Biden is the LAST person to elect.

Just for snips and giggles.

Here's the highlights.

oe Biden has taken on the National Rifle Association (NRA) on the national stage and won – twice. In 1993, he shepherded through Congress the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, which established the background check system that has since kept more than 3 million firearms out of dangerous hands.

First time in over 200 years I had to ask for permission to practice an inalienable right.

Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage

True FACT.

There are very few American gun makers left in this country.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.

Take the guns, and IGNORE CIVIL LIBERTY,due process or anyone committing an actual crime.

joebiden.com...

Eff Joe Biden.

Like I said NO REAL INDEPENDENT would support that fascism.

ETA:

What's sold to civies.

The AR-15 IS NOT a weapon of war.
edit on 1-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Making sure they fall in line.. I would write the same about other parties if they would do it like that.

Where's the decency in this?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

a reply to: Mark98SS

So your for gun bans,higher taxes,a state monopoly on healthcare, and banning cows?

Thanks nice.

I VOTED for Trump.

I'm not who you were responding to, but I'd love to clarify my personal political agenda..

-Im pro gun, even fully automatic weapons, but prefer they be regulated heavily like vehicles. License and registration required, health check (psychological), and passing a proficiency test and a written test. Maybe even a firearm insurance requirement as well. I personally have guns,.love them, but also realize that we need to tighten down.

-Universal healthcare for sure! The kind that is provided in the Nordic countries. No premiums, no co pays, no waiting. It's possible. We CAN do it. This is the USA, the richest and most powerful country in the world. We can provide healthcare to all our citizens. I'm for everyone being enrolled in public healthcare... If you want the option of having additional private coverage you can if you want, but everyone will have the same care.

- I'm fine with my taxes increasing.. I pay something like 160 a month for my health insurance (in addition to my employer contribution) and I also pay an additional $100 a month into my HSA. If that $210 a month total went to taxes to help provide healthcare for everyone including me instead of the health insurance companies, I'd have no problem. I'd also have no problem with my taxes increasing to fund social programs that provide safety nets.. unemployment.. food.. shelter.. and mental health services for people having a hard time.

NO

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I’m an AZ DEM also and agree with everything you’ve said.

I support & admire their efforts. Trump has his big flashy circus — but, Dems are working diligently behind the scene — safely during a pandemic environment.

Many right wingers voted against Hillary — many Dems were complacent (thinking Hillary had it in the bag) — and many butt-hurt Bernie supporters refused to vote for Hillary.

Trump is more the result of complacency & refusing to support the Dem candidate than anything else.

The reverse is happening now.

Complacency will not be the winner this time.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The OP thinks biden might win

BWAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I support & admire their efforts. Trump has his big flashy circus — but, Dems are working diligently behind the scene — safely during a pandemic environment.

Antifa and BLM didn't get that memo.

Oh never mind their somehow immune to the WuFlu.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
I predict it is going to be a massive landslide in Biden's favor and the silent majority is going to turn out to be the loud minority. This election is not about Biden and not even about Trump but the rejection of Trumpism, the rejection of mean spiritedness. If I am wrong then that is how it goes. No matter what happens I know God will make it right.

You know I heard something from a comedian recently... he asked a simple question what do the democrats stand for?

He (and I agree) have not heard a single thing they stand for will do or believe in its 100% orange man bad.

I have been begging people to give me a real reason to voted democrat and nobody can come up with anything other than a variety of chetto man bad statements.

WHAT will biden do to make my life better?

Lock down the country and kill the recovery...

Raise my Taxes...

more gun control...

Kill school choice..

Open borders, to the tune of 10's of millions of more immigrants...

Wreck my health care coverage once more..

Thats a short list of things I have heard him and the hag mention and none of those things are appealing to me.

So Give me a reason if you can.
thats a short list of what I have heard

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Sinema was losing on election night, she won 3 or 4 days later on provisional ballots. Almost every California transplant I meet is Republican, they escaped the liberal plantation. I am confident that Trump will carry Arizona. The idea that Clinton had low turnout is silly... freaking Glenn Beck endorsed Clinton 3 days before the election. People are pissed by what the left has been pulling, i expect the numbers will show our displeasure

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

We got globalist psychopaths pulling out all stops for control, no doubt ready to kill and enslave anybody they can....and you are worried about some vague "mean spiritness" of trump.......that's all you got....let's embrace a global village ruled by sadistic filth because why again?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join