It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden--People Have A Right To Badakathcare!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

edit on 1-11-2020 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lithen, I undermastand him perthfectully.

Thorry...I was watching Thunder Thluts...and missed your post.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
He's had a stuttering problem his entire life.

That's not stuttering. Do you know what stuttering sounds like? It's not this. These are not the only two examples. I could go through his speeches in the last week and find a dozen more like this.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Biden has a stutter....

He has had pretty much his entire life.

Every politician makes these kind of gaffs and says stupid stuff.

in the past, he could lie very clearly, without stutters, but now, when he lies, it's garbled.
But that doesn't matter to most, as long as Trump is gone! Folks need to get back to money harvesting. And they NEED useful idiots to champion on their cause, and here YOU are, championing on their cause. Well done chap from nowhere near America. Well done indeed.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
They are now saying they think his condition may be Parkinsons, of which 50-70% also develop dementia associated with the Parkinsons. The Parkinsons also explains his strange walk or gate and resting tremors.

But yet Donald Trump types in a tweet Covfefe and it's news for a week. And Covfefe is a thing.
www.congress.gov...
edit on 1-11-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Biden has a stutter....

in the past, he could lie very clearly, without stutters, but now, when he lies, it's garbled.
But that doesn't matter to most, as long as Trump is gone! Folks need to get back to money harvesting. And they NEED useful idiots to champion on their cause, and here YOU are, championing on their cause. Well done chap from nowhere near America. Well done indeed.

Am not championing anyones cause.

Please don't confuse my opposition to Trump as support for Biden.

All I am doing is pointing out that the man has a stutter and has done his entire life, so yeah, its gonna make gaffs like this.

It doesn't mean he has dementia/Strokes/TDS or whatever other BS you want to call it, its just simply that the man has a stutter.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't think that's a stutter, you should look into it.
Joey is sliding, especially this week. He isn't used to a schedule like this. he hasn't had to work the entire campaign.
But as I said, none of that matters to a hater. BAMN, even if it means selling out to China. I'm sure they have the best intentions, so it will probably not even hurt much.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Biden has a stutter....

All I am doing is pointing out that the man has a stutter and has done his entire life, so yeah, its gonna make gaffs like this.

It doesn't mean he has dementia/Strokes/TDS or whatever other BS you want to call it, its just simply that the man has a stutter.

He had 2 brain aneurysms.....his gaffes are not from a stutter. Stuttering is completely different. Dementia is coming on quickly for him and likely sped up because of the aneurysms....

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I don't need a right to Badakathcare, but I might demand a right to his 2-day work week with it's 4 hour workdays. But I want to make all my previous pay doing it, of course.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Biden has a stutter....

He had 2 brain aneurysms.....his gaffes are not from a stutter. Stuttering is completely different. Dementia is coming on quickly for him and likely sped up because of the aneurysms....

Here's the issue.

You are not qualified to make any comment about his health.

He is known to have a stutter.

Claiming it is dementia does two things, firstly it shows you know sweet FA about dementia and secondly that this is all about bashing on Biden for you rather than facts.

He stuttered.

If you want to pretend thats proof that he has dementia then you feel free to wallow in your own stupidity, am not going to stop you.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't need a right to Badakathcare, but I might demand a right to his 2-day work week with it's 4 hour workdays. But I want to make all my previous pay doing it, of course.

LOL.....I find it funny just how much Biden has in common with his base.....doesn't have a job, stays in his basement and does nothing but cry and complain about Trump.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Th-th-th-th-that is n-n-n-n-ot what st-st-stuttering means. Stuttering does not mean you make up new words by accident.
edit on Sun, 01 Nov 2020 09:20:18 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Recall how it was a national outrage that GW couldn't pronounce nuclear correctly, but we're supposed to elect a man who cannot coherently form words and excuse it because he has a stutter now.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Damn! A few tweets down from the one you posted (hilarious) was Obama introducing Biden at a rally and Joe missed his cue. Obama said his name three times AND they started playing Stevie Wonder but Joe was wandering around. Now it’s gone! Did anyone else see that one?

HERE you GO...LOL....
twitter.com...

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Biden has a stutter....

Here's the issue.

You are not qualified to make any comment about his health.

He is known to have a stutter.

Claiming it is dementia does two things, firstly it shows you know sweet FA about dementia and secondly that this is all about bashing on Biden for you rather than facts.

He stuttered.

If you want to pretend thats proof that he has dementia then you feel free to wallow in your own stupidity, am not going to stop you.

I have plenty of medical knowledge to back up my claim. It isn't stuttering. I also have 2 family members that died from complications after having dementia for a few years.

His aneurysms have caused permanent damage to his brain.

Guessing you are unaware of those? It was why he was talking about his nose being breathed in to.....that is common for nurses to do when someone is non responsive from a brain anuerysm......

He had 2 brain surgeries in 1988......feel free to look them up.

If you want to pretend this is a stutter feel free to wallow in your continued stupidity.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Recall how it was a national outrage that GW couldn't pronounce nuclear correctly, but we're supposed to elect a man who cannot coherently form words and excuse it because he has a stutter now.

Hey we just all misunderestimated that guy when he said that people and fish to coexist peacefully...Mission accomplished.

Every politician in history has said stupid stuff or misspoke, doesn't mean they have some neurological impairment.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Th-th-th-th-that is n-n-n-n-ot what st-st-stuttering means. Stuttering does not mean you make up new words by accident.

Shhh don't tell them facts.

They'll get confused.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, the left love to try and change definition of words. I guess when old people get dementia and start talking gibberish, it's gonna be called a stuttering problem now.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

You know where am from, you make fun of a lad stuttering like that you're gonna get a sore face.

It amazes me how you lot through common decency out the window to score a few political points.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You know where am from, you make fun of a lad stuttering like that you're gonna get a sore face.

Hollywood and Ben Stiller didn't have a problem with it in Tropic of Thunder.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join