It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP 007 Sean Connery dead at 90

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is another sad tale of one person who has entertained many of us over the years. It is weird to me as just yesterday I thought of him and was wondering what he was up to.
Full Title: Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90

Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90, his family has said.

The Scottish actor was best known for his portrayal of James Bond, being the first to bring the role to the big screen and appearing in seven of the spy thrillers.

Sir Sean died peacefully in his sleep in the Bahamas, having been "unwell for some time", his son said.

His acting career spanned seven decades and he won an Oscar in 1988 for his role in The Untouchables.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

When I was young I picked up about 7? Fleming novels for around
10c ea. I was hooked. Then saw some of his movies in the drive-ins with my parents.
RIP

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I too was wondering about him last week. Legend.
Imagine if those subconscious wonderings are precognition, SC would be a good example to use, if you could watch Internet traffic... Especially searches and social media to see if there is a spike where people have searched for certain out of the limelight stars. Before they have passed away.
Seems doable and possible

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

Add me to the list! Last weekend I had a strong urge to watch The Hunt for Red October. I ended up rewatching it three times in seven days... very strange. Last night I watched Highlander as a tribute to a charismatic Legend and another bit of my youth eroded away. RIP Sir Sean!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As far as i'm concerned he was the only James Bond.
He was an excellent Actor and i will greatly miss the Man.a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Earlier tribute here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed
edit on Sun Nov 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Damn autocorrect😈

top topics

join