It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleepy Creepy Joe, favored to win according to Australia news

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Here's a video clip of sleepy Creepy Joe. You've got to listen to JB for yourself, I don't want to ruin it for you but he's creepy Joe in this video. According to this report out of Australia Biden is favored to win.

Could someone please explain how-HOW in the hell is that possible according to the rally turnout comparison?? Has Biden had 1 single rally with more than 50 people? Compared to Trump's turnouts. Isn't that a huge indication of more supporters? Or are all his supporters off being trained for rioting?

The projections and the numbers vs the rally supporters just don't add up to me.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Australia knowingly played a role in working to prevent candidate Trump from being elected.

www.theguardian.com...

They know if he wins a second term, that information will be declassified.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thank you for that. These reporters seem to think it's a joke that he's running for president. So Australia wants Biden to win? Gotta wonder what's in it for them?

originally posted by: carewemust

Australia knowingly played a role in working to prevent candidate Trump from being elected.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I thought Australia was one of the countries where everything was locked down real tight due to CoronaVirus. If that's the case, I'm surprised the media gives a hoot what is happening in the USA...or anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Covid-19 creates the sociological and Economic climate needed to dampen any and all progress made by President Trump .

Covid-19 gives the Left all the reason they need to Initiate wide spread mail in ballot use AKA unlimited amounts of Voter fraud.

Covid-19 did everything it was supposed to do combined with the non-stop Negative assault on President Trump by the media .

If there was never a " Pandemic " then Donald Trump would win this election by a massive land slide , If the Media was fair with Donald Trump and were not constantly attacking him , Donald Trump would win this election by a land slide.

BUT alas Joe Biden will be our President , in short because of Covid-19.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It could be. I can't keep up with all the different lockdowns that are starting.

I thought Australia was one of the countries where everything was locked down real tight due to CoronaVirus. If that's the case, I'm surprised the media gives a hoot what is happening in the USA...or anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
Thank you for that. These reporters seem to think it's a joke that he's running for president. So Australia wants Biden to win? Gotta wonder what's in it for them?

www.theguardian.com...

When the rich and powerful want to eliminate someone else rich and powerful, it's never because that position benefits them.

Every "first class" county has a form of state controlled media that has been mostly hiding the horrible crimes of their leaders for decades.
Now they are all suddenly uniting under someone obviously involved and implicit in their crimes, while that person's only opponent has been openly being attacked by every high level government group for years... For simply saying out loud that someone should probably clean this mess up.

I don't vote four main parties because my vote doesn't count, but it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: [post=25514890]summer5[/post

God I hope not. I'm NOT political but watching this election shyt show and all the political crap going on...he is a nightmare.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Even a blind person could see what's going on. I don't understand how people can't see it. Mind blowing.

originally posted by: a325nt

www.theguardian.com...

When the rich and powerful want to eliminate someone else rich and powerful, it's never because that position benefits them.

Every "first class" county has a form of state controlled media that has been mostly hiding the horrible crimes of their leaders for decades.
Now they are all suddenly uniting under someone obviously involved and implicit in their crimes, while that person's only opponent has been openly being attacked by every high level government group for years... For simply saying out loud that someone should probably clean this mess up.

I don't vote four main parties because my vote doesn't count, but it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

NO, he won’t. Trump will be our President again, despite Covid-19.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

NO, he won’t. Trump will be our President again, despite Covid-19.

I do hope your right Kansas

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It could be. I can't keep up with all the different lockdowns that are starting.

It looks like Australia will be reopening before the end of the year.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Don't Get Tricked - Know Who You Are Voting For

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This is some good news. We have the same swamp monsters running the media here as in America, don't really expect anything else for these fake news peddlers. They got it wrong in the last election as well. Just goes to show they have no shame these days.

If Trump is to drain the swamp, I expect a few here in Australia will need to find a new home as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
joe biden (the pedophile) is not favored to win

The Australian media is lying

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Don't believe everything you hear.

Murdoch owns most of the media therefore "fake news" here in OZ.

You guys have not got a great choice, but I think Trump would be a safe bet, regardless of media interference.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Biden may win in Australia.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No not in WA, another uninformed post

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Now they are all suddenly uniting under someone obviously involved and implicit in their crimes, while that person's only opponent has been openly being attacked by every high level government group for years

So true

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Could someone please explain how-HOW in the hell is that possible according to the rally turnout comparison??

Its very simple.

The candidates have different approaches, Biden just hasn't been bothering with the big rallies because of perceptions around Covid, he is playing its safe. Trump on the other hand is still pushing for the big rallies. 25K turning up at a Trump Rally in Texas isn't actually that big of a crowd in a state with a population of almost 30 Million.

There seems to be this strange misconception that rally size equates to the expected share of the vote. Nothing could be further from the Truth, its just a reflection of the difference in the campaign strategies and it could almost hurt Trump. Some are going to see this massive crowds and its only going to reinforce the Biden claim that Trumps handling of Covid has been irresponsible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join