It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas UFO Oct 19, 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Submitted phenomenon.....

I’ll go with the end side of a much larger fast moving roll cloud you don’t see to the right side of the camera angle. There’s also a dissipating trail of cloud streaks as it moving along......imo

Examples of this rare cloud phenomenon in different times of the day and evening..below...

www.treehugger.com...

Blue Shift.... I personally think you nailed it 👍🏼 from your first post...

edit on 2-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I understand it, but I do not agree with it, as I don't think that lack of movement is evidence of no change in the frame rate, as those two things are independent.

The lack of movement can even be seen as a sign that this was a fixed image used to make a fake video.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
WHAAAAAAT? Tornaaaahdooooh?
Did that look like a tornado? LOL

Well, LOL right back at you. Because you apparently never were out playing baseball on a hot day and had a temperature inversion bear down on you out of nowhere like a freight train so you'd have to run for cover. I know weather.
edit on 2-11-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Well, LOL right back at you. Because you apparently never were out playing baseball on a hot day and had a temperature inversion bear down on you out of nowhere like a freight train so you'd have to run for cover. I know weather.

Actually I have experienced micro bursts, tornadoes, crazy hail, heat fronts and massive cold fronts I know weather, I am an amateur astronomer it is my hobby to know the weather, check out my posts! I have NEVER seen this in weather. That was odd.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Actually I have experienced micro bursts, tornadoes, crazy hail, heat fronts and massive cold fronts I know weather, I am an amateur astronomer it is my hobby to know the weather, check out my posts! I have NEVER seen this in weather. That was odd.

The image was odd. I think it caught something because it uses some kind of light enhancement that would probably not even be seen if we were looking right at it.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It seems to me that the lighting to the underside of this imo, low altitude, roll cloud is most likely the glow of street and neighborhood lights or town lights being reflected off of it as it passes.....even beyond the trees below it from the camera view.

edit on 3-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oooo- oooo! Maybe it's a flying chevron from the secret space guys with it's active cloud camouflage on?

That or European Swallows carrying tufts of cotton balls for future nests?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
thanks for the video

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join