It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas UFO Oct 19, 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Some are saying a flock of birds...
Not sure that is what is being observed.
Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Love the topic!

But:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What’s your avatar picture?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just some water Dracon art 😉

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The first video is interesting , that's one hell of a Flock of Birds if that is indeed what it is.

Seems to be moving a little to fast for a flock of birds in my opinion , but I think this Security camera is in Night vision so it's distorting it quite a bit.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thread Xtra-

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Flock of birds? Probably. It doesn't have the usual strays looping at the edges, is quite uniform in motion and going pretty fast and just doesn't have the look, if so. Of course, it's the likely answer.

It looks, though, like a several kilometer wide asteroid, replete with craters, whizzing by... but it can't be that as then many, many people would not only see it, but would've spotted it a while ago. Plus the trip through, or even brushing, the atmosphere would be ... quite an attention grabbing show.

Someone with a hologram of an asteroid projecting in the humid air for Halloween?

CGI?

Sea gulls who got really good at flying formation, and making fake craters in their formation?

But yeah, it almost has to be birds.

(watches again in hi-def and can't shake the asteroid visual)

Right?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A flock of migrating birds, its that time of year.

The video is probably sped up

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I have a Video of a very similar object to both of these videos and recorded on the 9th October 2020 at 17:49pm

Many eyewitnesses

9th October 17:49

I was on the train home from work in London when I noticed something HUGE traveling northwards from London direction, I couldn’t get any video or pictures myself which I regret as I could have got a much better video and zoom, ugh oh well, the object unfortunately the train was also traveling northwards and the windows/angle meant it was out off view from the side facing windows

Personally I had no idea what it was, it was oval Elongated egg shaped, or like a boats hull/bottom, high up and appeared very large in size

Frustrated About it going out of view I messaged family members that it was heading towards them, my partner and the children were able to see it and record it, the kids described it as a flying boat or tic tac

If this object was closer to the ground I could well imagine it would be as huge as that Texas object

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
The video is probably sped up

That's what I was thinking.
As we don't see any time stamp on the video we cannot know if it's a real speed or not.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's some kind of cold front. The day it was taken the high temperature was 66F, when the days both before and after the temperature was up around 87-88F.

Adjusting the exposure shows it's clouds.
edit on 1-11-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's some kind of cold front. The day it was taken the high temperature of 66F, when the days both before and after the temperature was up around 87-88F.

The video doesn't appear to be sped up, those are some fast moving clouds if that is what they are...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

It's some kind of cold front. The day it was taken the high temperature of 66F, when the days both before and after the temperature was up around 87-88F.

The video doesn't appear to be sped up, those are some fast moving clouds if that is what they are...

I lived in the Midwest growing up. We have these things called tornadoes.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

WHAAAAAAT? Tornaaaahdooooh?
Did that look like a tornado? LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Thread Xtra-

Thought this one was pretty interesting since I know the area well, those 3 orbs are just above the very busy flight path for Seatac airport. His response is also genuine as heck I feel. There would not be planes or helicopters in that kind of formation that close to a serious international flight path.

First part of first video looks like a night vision video sped up of a strange cloud formation, the orbs later I cannot say for certain what they are. But dang its good to see some UFO threads again.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Why do you think the video doesn't appear to be sped up? Do you see any thing you can use as a reference?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

WHAAAAAAT? Tornaaaahdooooh?
Did that look like a tornado? LOL

Actually barrel roll tornados
Horizonal then usually turn verticle.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Okay, so now it's a contoured, horizontal potato shaped tornado vortex cloud moving at mach 2ish?

Wait... maybe it was a plastic bag the size of a couple city blocks caught in a vortex?

Or the Little Prince's abode, yanked from the asteroid belt, fitted with anti-grav and jets, and now soaring around earth?

Maybe one of the returning Marvel Universe gods who's attached to their Asgardian floating rock homestead and is looking for a likely spot to park?

Oh well, we've had acres of meat and fishies fall from blue sky ... a little asteroid defying gravity isn't a big thang, overall.

It's probably a flock of cloudy birds.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

This is an awesome video. I have seen the exact same behavior from these objects her in australia on a few occasions. The most notable was when I was at melbourne airport one night as the boeing 787 prototype came to melbourne I think 2010, my parents and I went to check out the 787 through the fence at the ramp parking area.

There were 4 of the objects visible in the distance over The deer park or werribee area, fading in and out and suddenly appearing in another area of sky.

These light were not aircraft. Whatever they were they were amazing.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Why do you think the video doesn't appear to be sped up? Do you see any thing you can use as a reference?

Yes look at the trees and bushes in the video. The leaves do not move. Now if this was an atmospheric event I would think we would see some movement especially with how fast the anomaly is moving. It may be that is much higher in the atmosphere and is having little effect on the ground, either way the is no movement other than that object. This suggest the video frame rate has not been altered although it is possible it was very, very calm but often you see some sort of movement like in a time lapse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join