It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes: Biden Will ‘Not Last Long’ If Elected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

It was always to get the unpopular Kermerla Herpes into the presidency.

Perhaps Comma-LA is literally Hitler? After all, Hitler wasn't elected either.

edit on 1-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: network dude

Congressman Devin Nunes says incidents of alleged corruption associated with Joe Biden may lead to his resignation from office should he be elected. One America’s John Hines has more from Washington.

thoughts?

'alleged corruption'?
then you have Dr Trump, who sailed through his obvious corruption, traitory and Quid Pro Quo, in your face..and it becomes an arse licking session for so many desperates. Dear, dear, dear!

I see US News still takes about 2 years to get to you....

Not really,
It's you who just not does not get it...there are no charges expected against Biden..end of. Furthermore, Trump could well be in the real hot seat with his persistent appeals to foreign elements for help over the years before and since his election, and all to do with elections...namely his own election, and there is no doubt that he did get foreign help in the past for same.

Nunes is a dickhead message boy, and more so because this thread is not really about Nunes, it's just another thread about Biden non-existent, 'charges' from a very vague non-chemtrailer, propaganda trailer.

There it is. The obligatory bashing of the source. Devin Nunes who was completely right about Hillary the whole time, now the ranking member of the Senate intel committee, and knows what facts exist. He will be leading the charge against Joe. It just likely won't matter, because as with Hillary, who would prosecute a looser.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

'I'm damn glad I don't have to look in the mirror and see you, I'd not know how to reconcile that once I realized how wrong I was.

Why isn't Trump in jail? If he's so guilty, he should have been removed from office after his impeachment for the horrible crime of asking what Hunter was up to. Turns out, he was right to ask, but that's a crime. Everyone knows you aren't allowed to ask about democrat corruption.

I's so true you won't see me in the mirror, and I don't use sleeked foreign sources, (Russian at that) either!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

'I'm damn glad I don't have to look in the mirror and see you, I'd not know how to reconcile that once I realized how wrong I was.

Why isn't Trump in jail? If he's so guilty, he should have been removed from office after his impeachment for the horrible crime of asking what Hunter was up to. Turns out, he was right to ask, but that's a crime. Everyone knows you aren't allowed to ask about democrat corruption.

I's so true you won't see me in the mirror, and I don't use sleeked foreign sources, (Russian at that) either!

So the laptop isn't Hunters? the emails aren't Hunters? The business partner who brought the other end of the emails isn't real? I will need some clarification on what you consider "Russian sources".

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Biden is still a straight white Male.

So the rules of engagement are still allowed.

People have been heavily conditioned to let all their feelings and anger be put on white people, verbally and physically.

Already photos of bidens team buying him diapers.

Kamala is the 1. And when she makes decision, people are heavily conditioned to never question or criticize a person of color.
So what ever Kamala proposes, the media, hollyweird and silicon valley will be right on board.

Or they could face the term racist

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join