It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper 50 Cent shamed into turning from Trump to Biden?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I usually don't care about what celebrities are doing, but this story I just heard on a radio talk show was pretty crazy, so here we go.

About 2 weeks ago, rapper 50 Cent declared his support for Trump even though Trump "doesn't like black people".
The reason? 50 was afraid Biden will raise taxes on rich folks. 50 is quite wealthy.
As one would expect, he was attacked immediately through social media, radio and TV by an army of woketards numbering in the thousands. Seriously.

Apparently 50 Cent once dated Chelsea Handler, who is a poster child for the woke cult. An absolute walking embodiment of woke celebrity. She shamed him on every social media platform at her disposal. She went on TV and told Jimmy Fallon. She used Joe Biden's "you ain't black" tactic. She told him she had considered "giving him another spin". But alas, supporting Trump was a deal-breaker.

Now 50 has spun a 180. He has obeyed Chelsea, who told him he must vote for Biden

Here's the best part: Talking about 50 Cent, these are Handler's exact words to sissy-boy Jimmy Fallen:

"He shouldn't be influencing an entire swath of people who may listen to him, because he's worried about his own, personal pocket book."
Source

But it's okey-dokey for that hag to launch a "shame campaign" against him using every media source available to her. Once again, the woke libs exhibit their hypocrisy, double standards and intolerance for the world to see.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
50 cent didn't get swayed, curtis jackson just took over control for a while

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
He’s still going to vote Trump

Like the vast majority of Americans

He’s allowed to lie to low-IQ, moronic woke leftists

The funny part is, they believe him
edit on 31 10 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Either that's the best puzzy on the planet or 50cent is willing to be worth about just that much after taxes.
edit on 31-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

He is a loser for a couple reasons....
1. He dated that skank ass Chelsea Handler, you don’t ever come back after dating a pile of sh!t like her.
2. He let her shame him into backing Biden, if true.

edit on 31-10-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Seems a sucky situation for the man.

However, as a general rule i think people who need to be told who to vote for by a celebrity or corporate brand probably shouldn’t be voting.
edit on 31102020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Either that's the best puzzy on the planet or 50cent is willing to be worth about just that much after taxes.

No way she has the best one on the planet.
I wouldn’t touch her with Biden’s Johnson.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It’s not 50 cent who has influenced or swayed anyone to vote for Trump

Especially black voters

It’s the media, the dEmocrat party and their disgusting supporters who have done that

And with President Trump’s successful first term, black and minority voters are jumping on the Trump Train in record numbers anyway

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

He didn't get swayed, per se. He said "truck fump" (to paraphrase), and thats about all. He said it in response to her saying that if he changed course she would be willing to revisit a relationship.

Little 5 cent is doing the thinking now.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yeah, 50 Cent has been saying lots of things lately and they can't all be true.

But the only thing that counts is how he votes...out of the public eye in complete privacy and anonymity. He's the only one who knows for sure what's in his heart.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Fvck 50 and Drew Brees. The worst kind of cowards.
Pick a side.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Handler said if 50 changed his mind she'd give him some.

50 kind of jokingly said ok.

He's going to break her in half and still vote Trump.

Stoopid ho.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You left out the best part, she had to remind him he was black so he can’t vote for trump. What world do we live in where that isn’t racist? If anyone on the right said anything remotely close to that, the world would be on fire in the msm.

In short - a woke, rich white lady is telling a black person who they can or can’t vote for because of their skin color. F@&k
edit on 3110102020 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3110102020 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I also don’t give a sh!t about celebrities, but I saw this shambles about “50 Cent” as well- saw the clips of that ugly stretched-back-face whore dumb drunk bitch Chelsea Handler spouting off about the issue. What a dumb old gross bitch. She’s right up there with Nancy Pelosi for me, on the ugly stupid dumb drunk whore bitch scale.

And talk about oppressing black people: she doesn’t even think enough of them to believe they can think and decide for themselves. What a disgusting bitch.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So She bought His vote with Sex? Thats probably breaking a couple laws depending what State the offer was made in.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My favorite part of this is you know at one point this guy had fans who thought he was such a hardcore, rough and tough, scary mofo.

What a coward. What a complete, utter coward. Embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Title should be: “Black man whipped back in line”.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Isn't she in that video where the American Pie dude is pissing on her?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Title should be: “Black man whipped back in line”.

They don't call it the Democrat plantation for nothing.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For starters, 50 Cent is ignorant, okay? He's Hollywood elite, rubs shoulders with them all.
His tweet, I don't care if he doesn't like black people I'm voting Trump cause Taxes, says it all.

Only an ignorant person would accuse Trump of racism and in reality, 50 cent he's just looking out for his own money, his own back.

A leftist supporting Trump out of monetary fear, lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join