It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid wef and the nwo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Anyone here watching the latest and greatest from the nwo crew?
No, not the rappers.
Some real creepy stuff going on globally.
"The great reset"
These guys are pretty out in the open.
Check out this rabbit hole.
My phone posting is terrible with a slow connection, it kinda wrecks my ability to do a proper thread, so hopefully some ats
pros would like to cover these wackos.

article
article

pdf
article

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Title change

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

The imf article for those who dont do videos and or cannot view pdf for any reason.
edit on 31-10-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

There is literally a roadmap.

Dark winter is a fun one too.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Thanks bro, added to post.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah dude that's the pdf I posted. Thanks for the web link though, for those that don't dwnld pdfs.

Yeah the dark winter stuff is concerning.

I think this stuff needs a little bit more attention.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have said this Rona was BS from the start. Yes, people died mostly from the treatment of vents at the beginning. I personally had a friend's 30 year old son die after being vented. He was doing fine with the breathing treatments but for some reason in the middle of the night they decided to vent him. His wife woke to a call from him and she slept through the ring. He left her a VM. Scarred and unsure why they were about to vent him.
Anyway, I feel this first go around was mild. I believe there's another unleashing in the works. Everyone is so over the BS and distancing, masks, lockdowns, people are no longer believing the hype. However, with all the talk of dark winter.... Some thing is on the horizon. And this time it may be much worse. Just my thoughts as this unfolds. Plus, Gates and his wife's smirk when they talk about the next wave is enough evidence for me that something is incoming this winter.

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yeah dude that's the pdf I posted. Thanks for the web link though, for those that don't dwnld pdfs.

edit on 31-10-2020 by summer5 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Sorry to hear about the loss. That is terrible. Malpractice suits are in order.
If it was my kid, they wouldn't make it to court.

The "dark winter" statement was very ominous and concerning.
Hopefully they don't try and shut down the grid.
Probably just more intentional market damage to usher in the "Great Reset"

Our military needs to get this under control, before we need to.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If anybody has Twitter here, I would like like to get a response from Trump on this situation now.
Please post articles there.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Tom Clancy is in on this?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

There is literally a roadmap.

Dark winter is a fun one too.

Any links to info about Dark Winter that you recommend? I haven’t run across anything but references to it here and there.
edit on 31-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I personally had a friend's 30 year old son die after being vented. He was doing fine with the breathing treatments but for some reason in the middle of the night they decided to vent him.

They have been paying more to Drs and hospitals it the person is ventilated, some nurses have come forward and said they killed people.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I thought it was just a statement by Biden. Damn

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Indeed. I haven't insured if they are looking at a law suit or not. In the NY area, where this all unfolded with the screams for vents that killed them. It pushed the virus through his body until all his organs started shutting down. So unnecessary.

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I personally had a friend's 30 year old son die after being vented. He was doing fine with the breathing treatments but for some reason in the middle of the night they decided to vent him.

They have been paying more to Drs and hospitals it the person is ventilated, some nurses have come forward and said they killed people.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The dark winter doesn't mean the grid going down. It was another"drill" that's been done for a bio attack and it's called "Dark winter"

quote]originally posted by: Mandroid7

Sorry to hear about the loss. That is terrible. Malpractice suits are in order.
If it was my kid, they wouldn't make it to court.

The "dark winter" statement was very ominous and concerning.
Hopefully they don't try and shut down the grid.
Probably just more intentional market damage to usher in the "Great Reset"

Our military needs to get this under control, before we need to.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
I have said this Rona was BS from the start. Yes, people died mostly from the treatment of vents at the beginning. I personally had a friend's 30 year old son die after being vented. He was doing fine with the breathing treatments but for some reason in the middle of the night they decided to vent him. His wife woke to a call from him and she slept through the ring. He left her a VM. Scarred and unsure why they were about to vent him.
Anyway, I feel this first go around was mild. I believe there's another unleashing in the works. Everyone is so over the BS and distancing, masks, lockdowns, people are no longer believing the hype. However, with all the talk of dark winter.... Some thing is on the horizon. And this time it may be much worse. Just my thoughts as this unfolds. Plus, Gates and his wife's smirk when they talk about the next wave is enough evidence for me that something is incoming this winter.

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Absolutely agree with this, especially their planned next, horrific wave they're so excited about. Gates and her husband make me sick.

new topics

top topics

join