It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson looks set to Announce 1 month Lockdown for England

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

I'm not sure whether you believe the statement you made, or if you are simply making a statement explaining why we have lock-down?

I work for the NHS so yes I believe the statement I made , I also have two family members who have conditions that need treating but can't get a date for the treatment because of the backlog caused by CORONA.

I've already said I don't agree with this lockdown.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
gortex:

I also have two family members who have conditions that need treating but can't get a date for the treatment because of the backlog caused by CORONA.

I am sorry for your situation, but I disagree that Covid itself is the cause of the delay, it is the ad-hoc policies grown out of the response to Covid that has had an obstructive effect on all other treatments for other health issues that haven't stopped affecting people. Cancer and diabetes are still as prevalent. Flu and colds are still in their own right prevalent, as are other diseases, and other conditions that send people to GP surgeries and hospitals, and even dentists (which I am in need of, and had no problem setting up an appointment this coming Friday).

I know Sars-CoV-2 is real, that is not what I have issues with, how could I...it's a virus? No. I take issue with the responses to the virus that are and have been so out-of-step, so utterly absurd and contradictory, that I cannot trust any information coming from any government level, or medical agency, or the MSM. My professional forte is logistics, and I'm good at it. From a logistical point of view, if Britain was a company being run by this piss-poor management setup of a government, Britain would have become bankrupt long ago. In fact, it is bankrupt, or rather bank-rupt. The debt amassed has borrowed from the future, that is the country's children's future. The crisis managers of this country have shat all over our children's futures. None of it was to save lives or the NHS, but to take the opportunity to social engineer as part of the globalisation agenda. People have got to see through the bull# and the lies, and the duplicity, and reject the absurdity.

Good professional managers manage a crisis. They grip it immediately and deal with it right away. They isolate it away from working parts and make it as small as possible, so as not to affect the 'whole' too much. You don't break the whole thing and stop it functioning to deal with one part of it, you keep what is functioning working, whilst dealing separately with what isn't working. If your car blows a gasket, you don't scrap the car to get a new gasket.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire
Perfectly put!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
One of my Uncle's who was 87 years old fell down the stairs - unfortunately it happens.
He was taken into hospital and tested positive for Covid-19.
His wife of over 60 years was unable to go visit him in hospital - she is 86.

Two days later my Aunt got a phone call to tell her that her husband of over 60 years had died.
She eventually found out that it was as a result of the injuries he'd incurred during his fall.
But....because he had tested positive for Covid-19 his death was included in the coronavirus statistics.

A good friend of mine who has just turned 30 is currently in hospital with Covid-19.
Fortunately he has turned the corner and is getting better.
He wasn't considered vulnerable or at risk - he's a bit of gym freak and has no underlying health issues that I'm aware of.

Just thought I'd mention that.

This lockdown is laughable: the only businesses to close down are barbers/hairdressers, gym's and pubs and clubs......oh, and charity shops!

Boris panicked - yet again - did another massive U-turn and plunged the country into even more uncertainty.

I don't know how much of a threat - long term or short term - this pandemic poses, but I do know that this government are making a right pigs ear of dealing with it.
Its just one contradiction and U-turn after another and there seems to be a complete lack of cohesion and consistency in their approach.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join