It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and Obama in Flint Michigan Oct 31 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: putnam6
Here's the thing even with Obama Biden's event now hs 37,000 views, very good if not exceptional for a Biden event, Trump is at 120,000 at his event in Pa, and he routinely draws those numbers of views or more. Might not mean a thing but if I was Biden's campaign I'd be worried about those numbers.

Brings up another point that was mentioned yesterday Why Detroit and Flint Michigan aren't those Democratic strongholds? If they need to shore up there they likely got issues with the internal polling etc.

Trump is also doing about 10 X Biden's, so I wonder how many would Biden pull per event if he did a lot too, I bet a lot less than 30k. His are far in-between so one would think it would draw more because of that.

No doubt just do a search of Biden Live on youtube VS.Trump live on youtube your 10 times more might be an understatement.

Not only is Trump getting 100 thousand plus live views, on many of his videos he is grabbing 300,000 to 500, 000 views in total. One even hit 1.4 million. Biden isn't even in that ball park

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I just saw a clip from this of Biden. It has honking horns in it. I watched the whole Biden part live and there were no horns. Have they added the car horns in post production or something?
edit on 10 31 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Born and raised in Flint they don't want promises anymore. They want action and the dims aren't it.

City of 250000 down to 80000 in 30 years of demonrat rule.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
Did they really? Adding the audience in post? Hahahahaha!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Born and raised in Flint they don't want promises anymore. They want action and the dims aren't it.

City of 250000 down to 80000 in 30 years of demonrat rule.

The last time I was in Flint (around 1997) there was a man using a toilet that was sitting on the side of road. He wasn't embarrassed by all the cars passing by. Could have been lead poisoning of his brain?

By the way, was this FLINT where Obama's microphone kept short-circuiting Saturday?

Short Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I just saw a clip from this of Biden. It has honking horns in it. I watched the whole Biden part live and there were no horns. Have they added the car horns in post production or something?

Can you mark a time stamp and post those clips? That would be interesting to see, seems very plausible considering their history of making # up.

<< 1   >>

join