It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m done

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: mblahnikluver

And the best part? None of us asked for nekked pics....

LOL, that means you didn't get them. HAha!

They were epic. I thought the alpaca one was very tasteful.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

If you give up your ex wins!!! That’s what he’s trying to do, wear you down & break you! Then he can
tell your son any lie about you that he wants to & your son will never know any different! Survive for you, survive for your son, survive so that your son will know the truth & have a good person in his life! You don’t want him to turn out like his father! But that’s what will happen without you here!

There’s a saying about the best revenge being a life well lived. You CAN do this! You said you are owed unemployment. Is it supposed to be direct deposited? If not, try to scrape up enough money to get a P.O.Box if you have to leave the house. If there is an actual unemployment office, go there & ask them to look into what’s wrong. It’s harder for people to brush you off in person than it is on the phone.

I’m out of the UE loop, so if it’s all done by phone or online now, call, call, call. Even with health insurance questions, I call at least three times. Whatever it takes to get two or three people to give you the same answer. Then you can be pretty sure that they are the right answers. It may take a while! You may get all different answers & people who don’t care! People don’t always know what they are talking about either, even though it’s their job to know! Be persistent!

Imagine the life that your son will have without you!!! Crying for you, not understanding why you left him! All the milestones when he can’t really be happy & celebrate, because you aren’t there! Your ex may even start abusing him if you aren’t here! You can do this for your little boy!

WOQ

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
HEy Mblah. I am glad you feel better. There are places you can get help with near you i am sure. Check out some churches,or charities for starters. State level crap is too hard to get it seems.
Or as some have said here they can help as well. happy halloween.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And the best part? None of us asked for nekked pics....

Seriously why?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

fb.watch...
This song is one I love and inspires me to keep going. fb.watch...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm glad you're fighting like the warrior you are!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join