It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Campaign Event Des Moines Iowa Friday Oct 30 2020 1pm EDT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden is yelling his head off about some nonsense and Kamala is babbling like a psycho 😆

She complained that coronavirus infects more white people but kills more black people.

I can't... I just can't.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is really a train wreck.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
OMG, Biden is slurring really bad, almost unintelligible today.

Recycling Obama's lie....if you like your plan you can keep it!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Biden is yelling his head off about some nonsense and Kamala is babbling like a psycho 😆

She complained that coronavirus infects more white people but kills more black people.

I can't... I just can't.

That's because gathering en masse rioting and looting does 'nothing' to spread the Wuflu.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I can't... I just can't.

A racist virus concocted by Trump, LOL.
edit on 10/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
We choose truth over lies!

Well yeah....duh.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
13 minutes... Joe is finished, and runs away.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I mean.... Dude.... Just pack up and go home. 2.3 ton carbon footprint for this wasted trip. She could've used 0.2 tons had she traveled by vehicle. But hey, AGW and all that. Global threat and, you know...

Camela and Joe are throwing tons of carbon into our atmosphere they care so much about... Over 10 metric tons so far in the past couple of days.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Don't worry. They likely have a campaign tax written into the Green Nude Eel to cover and offset it. Aren't you excited to be a part of that plan?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
13 minutes... Joe is finished, and runs away.

Camela made it for 40 minutes basically talking to herself. A single Trump rally outlasted them by an hour and 7 minutes, and that's just Trump's average. They don't care. They kill the climate, by their own standards, and don't even stick around for an hour. Democrats have no drive, no fans, nothing. All they've got are radicals that would vote for Hitler if it meant getting Trump out of office. His crime? Daring to stand up to them and not back down.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Joe: "The United States America" roflmao

And he said that twice 😆😆

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't worry. They likely have a campaign tax written into the Green Nude Eel to cover and offset it. Aren't you excited to be a part of that plan?

So excited I could peel my skin with a potato peeler and take a salt bath. So excited I could chomp down on razor blades. So excited I could headbutt a steel wall with a glass helmet on my head with my eyelids glued to my eyebrows and my tongue stretched out.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What is the largest gathering Biden and Harris have gotten.

Versus Trumps?
edit on 30-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What is the largest gathering Biden and Harris have gotten.

Versus Trumps?

Probably around 100 on the last night of the DNC convention. For Trump, at least 25,000. That's just this month though, I didn't feel like going back to the beginning of the year.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That's good because those are the activities in the happy fun camps for those who don't get with the program!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join