It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stay home this Halloween

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

setting the thermostat higher than normal. Really insane stuff.

Heathen

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Heathen

You should see my house on earth day when all the lights are on.

It's like a beacon of scumbaggery.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Lol, that's funny. Good to teach your baby to watch out for cars and stay close.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My town paper announced that Halloween is not canceled this year. Tough, adding the stipulation that people attempt tp social distance and wear masks as appropriate. I dropped my 14 year old off at school, she dressed as a frat boy, and she sked if I thought she'd be allowed to wear her hat. I laughed, cause they usually have a "no mask" rule for the school Halloween celebrations. It's ironic. The only time that they can't say "no masks".

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
Only temporarily while we eat the better stuff that we don't want to share with the kids. The treat IS the trunk, so either way, they get the trunk.

I approve of this type of behavior, even when it's not Halloween.

Hope your mom feels better.

It keeps them in line.

Thank you, she's much better. She's 65 so it took her a little longer to get over, having received no meds. She's a bus aide so the school made all the kids and the bus driver quarantine. They're all happy, I would be too. But mom on the other hand, I was talking to her a few days ago and she said she hopes she doesn't start being referred to as Typhoid Mary. I almost pissed myself laughing.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Taking some kids trick or treating and since I couldnt have my annual Halloween bash, Ill be doing the old thing... fire, moonbathing, dancing, music, and etc. Spooks, haints, and werewolves welcome.... vampires suck and Im racist toward them so theyre uninvited.

Gal we know made one of her craft beers... and I am NOT a beer fan... with hops of course, but also mugwort, juniper, henbane and assorted things. Called Samhain Pilsenkraut. Some kind of viking stuff. Should be an interesting night!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Prayers and best wishes for your Mom, LSU. For your whole family!

Take good care.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ketsuko

More people should do that, including me.

You can use mine for practice. And between you and me, children fit.nicely in trunks and their cuticle are too soft to leave marks inside so you can usually return the trunk come Monday.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Put on the armor of God. It's the intent that matters.

**EDIT**

Halloween is much like Christmas for most people. It's a mostly secular observance. Costumes and candy are not celebrated with any real intent behind them except to have fun.

Christmas is the same for a lot of folks.

You got out of these days what you put in to them. If you want Halloween to be an occult thing, then you have to put the effort of your heart and belief into making it that kind of thing. If you want Christmas to be a Christian observance, then that's what you need to put your heart and belief into.

Agreed.
I know plenty of Jews and Hindus that celebrate Christmas. They don't celebrate the birth of Christ. They exchange gifts, have a feast and wish others well. There are plenty of agnostics and atheists that have fun over Christmas too.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We're taking our kids out trick-or treating, it's one of the last years they got to run around, come across friends and squeal and Eeee and chit-chat like the tween girls they are before they're considered too old for ToTing anymore.

Plus I'm calling in the Parents Tax in on the candy hauls, getting out the legal recreational after they go to bed, and don't tell me what to do or not do because someone else is a superstitious weenie

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Normally, I turn all the lights out and go away for the evening.
But this year, I am going to buy candy and hand it out.... I'll even give candy to kids if they are wearing a mask.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
But this year, I am going to buy candy and hand it out.... I'll even give candy to kids if they are wearing a mask.

Just chuck candy at kids. REALLY hard.....

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
But it is dark and scary at home now. I am trying to remove the evil spirits before they get out and cause harm.

A storm went through Thursday morning and took out the power. The power company says they will probably get it back on sometime before midnight Monday. Spending today cleaning out the freezer before the great and stinky thaw. Most of the stuff in it is over five years old so it needed cleaning out anyway.

Trying to get used to this new ats on iPhone.

Camping in home on Halloween. Spookey.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thank you. She's over the worst of it now. Odd thing is, of all my family members, she's the only one who wears a mask everywhere and is the only one to catch it.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
We're taking our kids out trick-or treating, it's one of the last years they got to run around, come across friends and squeal and Eeee and chit-chat like the tween girls they are before they're considered too old for ToTing anymore.

Plus I'm calling in the Parents Tax in on the candy hauls, getting out the legal recreational after they go to bed, and don't tell me what to do or not do because someone else is a superstitious weenie

LOLOLOL!!! Parents Tax, I've been using that for 18 years and didn't even realize it

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Were you caught up in the ice storm that hit Oklahoma out of nowhere? My brother-in-law and his wife spent the night in their car to keep their 4 month old baby warm. Not one vacancy in any of the hotel rooms around there.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: butcherguy

Just chuck candy at kids. REALLY hard.....

Maybe if I pack the candy into pumpkins.....

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
PSA: Avoid laying ontop of graves and angering the deer/buck spirit God and ending up possessed.

Have a safe Halloween. Don't think about next week.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Boadicea

Thank you. She's over the worst of it now. Odd thing is, of all my family members, she's the only one who wears a mask everywhere and is the only one to catch it.

Good to hear! It's a bummer she was sick at all, but on the plus side, I suppose we can appreciate her contribution to our greater herd immunity. And she doesn't have to worry about catching it now -- it's behind her, and that's a good thing!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Why you gotta be spoiling it for those of us who have worked hard at summoning these spirits for the last several years?

I don’t drink blood under full moons for nothing. Doesn’t matter if it’s just corn syrup and food coloring, it’s the intent that counts and that stuff sucks when you’ve gotten a belly full. Last month I drank a few too many Blue Moons and ended up turning into a science fair volcano all over my backyard. Thank god we’ve got these masks to wear these days, it stained my facial hair a reddish-pink and looked like I’d been up all night moonlighting as a werewolf. Shaved off all my body hair just to make sure no one would draw conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join