It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Ellison (and Gov. Tim Walz) restrict Trump Rally in MN to 250 people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

As President Trump catches up and passes Joe Biden in the polls, CNN is attempting to downplay the role of the silent Trump voter this year.

CNN's Desperation is showing.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
President Trump just said Minnesota's governor and attorney general are attempting to make him change his mind and not come. But it won't work.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Now watch next week they will spout out how covid cases are at an all time high and it’s because of Trumps superspreader events.

They have claimed that for almost every rally he has had here in Minnesota. They can’t compete on issues so they just have to demonize non stop and I think many people are getting sick of their negativity, it’s always doom and gloom

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

he better have a lot of police there to keep the Trump supporters away .

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I disagree , the union voters are going to Trump . The Republicans know what they are up against . Pennsylvania goes red

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Democrats are small, sad, treasonous people who hate freedom and liberty.

Yup. Unfortunately, there are a lot of them and you are just about to lose your freedom and liberty...unless the polls are fake.

Polls accurate ? What a crazy idea... I'm waiting for this year's announcement of the poll of polls LoL

FLASHBACK

edit on 10302020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

" President is going ahead with the rally anyway with 250 people "

Yeah 250 Inside , 50 K Outside . Can't wait to see that .....................TRUMP 2020 BELIEVE !

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: KansasGirl

Does it matter? By the time you get a court that tells you it's not legal, the rally itself is over with, and that's all that matters.

Yeah, I’m really asking more about this in general, over the entire nation. So I suppose it’s off-topic and I maybe can find threads on it if I use the wonderful ATS search function. But I do think it does matter, and it matters because we have gotten to this point where we are STILL just taking it up the a*** and letting our basic freedoms be taken away without a fight.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I think, as i have said, we will see Trump pull 10mil more votes nationally than Biden.

Wow.
I am not there, so you are a much better judge than I, but if THAT happens the pollsters are out of business for good.
edit on 30/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Looks like the governor won this fight, about 20 000 wanted to attend.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Yup - Ellison basically killed the rally.
It's on now - currently as boring as a Biden or Obama rally.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

It's an absolute disgrace that Ellison did this.
At least Trump made sure to cover it and get the word out there about Ellison and the Governor trampling over the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
LIVE: Trump Holds Campaign Rally in Rochester, Minnesota

Live: Trump campaign rally in Rochester, Minnesota

These are a couple of other live feeds of the event. They all got the audio signals jammed for about 5 minutes, about 10 minuets into the speech. Could still get some audio through but there was a lot of static in the signal from all these live feeds.

It come across that it was not enough to limit the crowd with some high tech games going on trying to silence the President further with all of the live feeds affected. I don't really know what caused this static, but does look suspicious with all the other dramas going on around this event.

I do get the feeling that Minnesota will be one high on the stolen vote list.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

How can those pitiful bastards shut down the attendance for the president's speech???

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

How can those pitiful bastards shut down the attendance for the president's speech???

Look at this clip. Though disappointed, over 1,000 supporters showed up just to show their support from a distance.

twitter.com...

If Joe Biden wins, expect a ton of court challenges. Democrats in the MSM fear that happening, almost as much as they fear Joe Biden losing. That's why every single day, the Media asks President Trump if he will easily concede.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Governors and Attorney Generals have a lot of control over their states.

Governor Cuomo of New York, and Governor Newsom of California say they are willing to let people die, while their independent teams certify the Covid-19 vaccine, after the FDA has approved it for public distribution.

And there's nothing the Federal Government can do to stop these governors from murdering their own citizens.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They look scared from here, don't want any swamp draining to go on. If they lose the election, they lose capability to profit and cover up their crimes. Will do what ever they can to try and tarnish any support for Trump. Hopefully this tactic backfires as more people of Minnesota wake up to this over reach of authority.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join