It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Ellison (and Gov. Tim Walz) restrict Trump Rally in MN to 250 people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UKTruth

Trying hard to counter possible losses in the upper midwest. The problem is that Biden said he'd kill fossil fuels. That kills Texas ... and Pennsylvania. People in those states would have to be living under rocks not to understand that.

I think they're hoping they have enough in the cities + the immigrants on the border. I think Democrats are making a mistake in thinking that Latinos will all vote like a block.

PA is already done - it became a farce and a lock for Biden the minute they allowed votes to come in 3 days after the election. Crazy situation where Democrats can see where they are on election night and if they behind know exactly how many votes they need to mail in - no signature match required and no postmark required.
You can bet that the Dems have sackfuls of mail-in ballots of the stinkiest kind just ready to be dropped off at the polling stations.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The delusions of the OP is pretty sad in regards to the election.

This is State authority and while I personally don't agree with it, it's also a Blue state and at the end of the day, they call the shots.

The Administration knows what they're dealing with from Blue states, this was expected.
The whole point is to contrast these states with others.

The President has been blasting these states and their draconian measures, for all to see.

Anything else you want to discuss that you know nothing about?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

There seems to be a large push for Trump and a few Republican candidates. The overeaches during the virus by Walz has upset many and include that with the complete mismanagement of the riots has a lot of people fed up.

The voter fraud and corruption is bad, as some of the video showed a few months ago and will be tough to overcome but I think it is a toss up right now. They have been touting the increase in Coronavirus cases over the last week so it was a big blow to them to have the courts rule they couldn’t count ballots after Election Day. The tide is turning but don’t know if it will be enough

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I realize that overall the majority of Trump supporters are law-abiding citizens, but wouldn't it be great if Trump held this on the tarmac and people simply ignored any barricade, fence or official and quietly made their way to the rally area?
And what optics if police came out and started a ruckus?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's like they wanted to give the Trump Campaign a solid talking point going into election week.

They actually are allowing thousands in actual law breaking destruction protests but stopping you Republicans/Conservatives from legally exercising your rights.

What a brain dead move.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
They definitely don't like the big turnouts for Trump. These peaceful protests on the runways are getting huge. Wha'ts next? Is social media going to restrict the amounts of viewers to the livestreams if they could? Some of these live streams Trump has over 100000 + people watching. Just one live stream.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ketsuko

Trying hard to counter possible losses in the upper midwest. The problem is that Biden said he'd kill fossil fuels. That kills Texas ... and Pennsylvania. People in those states would have to be living under rocks not to understand that.

I think they're hoping they have enough in the cities + the immigrants on the border. I think Democrats are making a mistake in thinking that Latinos will all vote like a block.

PA is already done - it became a farce and a lock for Biden the minute they allowed votes to come in 3 days after the election. Crazy situation where Democrats can see where they are on election night and if they behind know exactly how many votes they need to mail in - no signature match required and no postmark required.
You can bet that the Dems have sackfuls of mail-in ballots of the stinkiest kind just ready to be dropped off at the polling stations.

I wouldn't be so sure about PA.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If I were in MN, I would go anyway, cause a huge traffic jam, honk your horns, I mean what is Keith Ellison going to do if 25000 people say FU and show up anyway?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Anyone taking bets on which MSM outlet pushes this for a headline?

"Trump losing steam in MN with VERY low turnout at rally."

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Have a feeling a lot more people are going to show up but we will see. It would not surprise me to see several thousand people attend

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The delusions of the OP is pretty sad in regards to the election.

This is State authority and while I personally don't agree with it, it's also a Blue state and at the end of the day, they call the shots.

The Administration knows what they're dealing with from Blue states, this was expected.
The whole point is to contrast these states with others.

The President has been blasting these states and their draconian measures, for all to see.

Anything else you want to discuss that you know nothing about?

What are you talking about?
No State has the right to shut down free speech.

I respect your views, fella, as always, but think you got the wrong end of the stick here.

edit on 30/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
If I were in MN, I would go anyway, cause a huge traffic jam, honk your horns, I mean what is Keith Ellison going to do if 25000 people say FU and show up anyway?

I think that's exactly what's going to happen.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Fools

I think that's exactly what's going to happen.

It's a good test to see if Republicans will just comply or whether they will actually do something about the likes of Ellison.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

They could do what other states do for crowds of people protesting. Declare it an unlawful assembly so it's considered a riot and then start teargassing and rubber bulleting people. It is being called a protest so that could happen.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

i have a hard time understanding how a rally is a campaign issue. Its more about ego stroking and affirming ones own bias and choices.

People won't have their minds changed at a rally. In fact, i'd say Minnesota is like the rest of the country...and has largely decided how to vote already. The only way to change it is to have new information.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

i have a hard time understanding how a rally is a campaign issue. Its more about ego stroking and affirming ones own bias and choices.

People won't have their minds changed at a rally. In fact, i'd say Minnesota is like the rest of the country...and has largely decided how to vote already. The only way to change it is to have new information.

I tend to agree but that is not really the point.
If a candidate wants to have a rally and people want to attend, I reject the notion that the State Govt should be playing games to stop a peaceful gathering in the public square.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Fools

They could do what other states do for crowds of people protesting. Declare it an unlawful assembly so it's considered a riot and then start teargassing and rubber bulleting people. It is being called a protest so that could happen.

Those optics would not look good for the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This was pretty obviously done to limit how many people Trump can reach with his message.

No one is fooled by this.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
This was pretty obviously done to limit how many people Trump can reach with his message.

No one is fooled by this.

Agree.
250 people talking about their experience to their social circles is a lot less than 10,000 - whether they are successful at driving people to the polls or not
It's election interference
edit on 30/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Democrats are small, sad, treasonous people who hate freedom and liberty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join