It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playground Insults

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Not sure IF anyone has found these... or at least posted about them... so here we go!

Probably the funniest thing i've seen in a long time!

i've only seen a few... and i can't seem to find many. Im hoping theres more somewhere

To be fair... Its NOT FAIR when its Male Vs Female... most times LOL

You'll understand what i mean... its just not fair!!

Will vs Margot

You can see Will wants to destroy her... but he just can't

Jen vs Chris

Ryan vs Josh

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I enjoyed these! Look, not so much the actual content in itself, and i am a kind of a melancholic dude to begin with. But when people smile or laugh it is somehow contagious. That was the most amusing thing about this!

Star and flag! No... wait! This thread was SO BAD that when your mom saw this she hired Chinese hackers to terminate your ATS account!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

LOL

Im guessing you're that chinese hacker... considering your avatar shows a map of my back yard

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Focus (2015) as such a great movie that I never knew existed. I watched it about 8 wks ago then had to re watch 4 wks ago it was that funny. They had such great chemistry together.

I'll probably watch i again in 3 mths

Great thread thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I've noticed, if you want to insult somebody these days just call them "privileged".
I've witnessed, especially the true elites, accusing others of being "privileged" when they have no clue of the Neo-Marxist origins of that terminology.

"Oh shut up, remember you're 'privileged'".

"Really, so says the white madam in her Stellenbosch mansion - you're the most 'privileged' bitch I've ever met in my entire life".

That's it, we're never speaking again, you just called me "privileged".
Unforgivable!
Meanwhile your mama was so 'privileged', you went to private school, and she had a holiday house at the coast.

You wanna take this outside?

edit on 30-10-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You're privileged, in 1988, when we were 12. you were already playing games on a Commodore 64!

No you're privileged, even my dad said when our parents had that barbecue in 1995: "Look son, they've even got a CD player"!

top topics

join