It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Rallies Oct 29 2020 Two Rallies for Joe in the Same Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
So its true.....Joe has a body double. No way he can summon that kind of energy.

Sure there is. He gets his drugs from Hunter’s source. Aspirin, methamphetamines, and caffeine.
edit on 29-10-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Maybe there is a photo on Hunter's laptop of Joe hitting the crack pipe?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Wow, the turnout is pathetic. I don't think I have ever seen anything so low numbered for a pres candidate.

Turnout is supposed to get better as election day nears. Even Hillary Clinton could fill a High School football stadium at this point.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

wow two meetings/ rallies in one day for Joe. he must have borrowed hunter's crack /meth pipe and stash.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think Joe Biden keeps using different advisors for setting up the venue's.

I'm not sure if they keep quitting and being replaced, or if Joe keeps getting mad and insulting them.

He is supposed to give a speech in an Iowa cornfield tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a Kamala event from this afternoon.........

😆

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Biden flubbing up the teleprompter !!!

Another phony event 😃

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If Biden was a pilot

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-10-2020 by Hogleg because: ,

edit on 29-10-2020 by Hogleg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Biden says he'll create jobs. Then he wants to shut the country down. Then he says Trump won't denounce white supremacy. Who in this country is ignorant enough to believe this guy?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hogleg
If Biden was a pilot

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
@ 13:40...they show aerial view of Joe's massive Broward Co. crowd.
www.youtube.com...

I count 30-40.

We had more cars at our small town little league baseball games.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Biden says he'll create jobs. Then he wants to shut the country down. Then he says Trump won't denounce white supremacy. Who in this country is ignorant enough to believe this guy?

I am surrounded by Biden lovers. Literally surrounded.

In Park Ridge they do things their own way. Biden signs are everywhere.

A bunch of citizens who protested a hideous condo
on the south side, once a quaint residential neighborhood,
which was apparently approved by city officials, have been sued
for exercising their first amendment right. The present mayor, Marty Maloney,
who was an alderman during the lawsuit, says it is important
that persons are allowed free speech, and some city officials
have been named in the lawsuit. But, the city maintains the right
to apply forcible arrest for psych evaluation for any persons uttering
a single negative sentence
while referring to smart meters. Go Figure.

The way I learned about this structure is that I do a lot of street sweeping while cycling.
I pick up coins, nails, screws, shards of scrap, or anything that can harm a car tire or person,
including hard drugs. One day I stopped pedaling because I was stunned by the amount of filth surrounding the construction area. It was exactly like the construction site for the cheese fondue meets seventies meets
steroids and wishful thinking for the abortion of a place they erected across from my place. Papers, building material wrappers, blowing everywhere. The builders pinched loaves all over the neighborhood for two years only to unveil a visual nightmare. I still have the furnace instructions for the place in my collection of Park Ridge memorabilia.

Needles are showing up in more and more places....but the cops and firemen are preoccupied with
arresting persons who say factually negative things about smart metering, spikes in Hz values etc....
They may even have made a pact with Lutheran General, the local hospital, which was completely
empty during the TWELVE HOURS I SPENT LAYING ON A CRADLE OF FILTH, August 9 2020, at the height of a
plandemic, BITING MY TONGUE LEST I might utter a PEEP about the hazards of smart meters!
Jesus H Christ...I remember when the neighbor kid OD’d. A single ambulance arrived, no sirens.
But when hauling my ass off for saying ‘smart meters interact with biology’, Park Ridge sent 9 or 10 smirking bastards in full collusion and swat gear, a huge hook and ladder, three squads, and a nice ambulance with the
surround sound greeting that I am going upright or on a stretcher but I am coming with them. Biden signs are
everywhere here. Makes sense.

www.chicagotribune.com...

"I just think it's a terrible approach by the developer," Maloney (former alderman now mayor) said. "It's bullying people into staying quiet in regards to what's happening in their neighborhood, and I feel like that's sort of unforgivable."

"Oh gosh, no," O'Flaherty said. "This was certainly not a tactic for any particular reason, just following the letter of the law and how this needed to be filed. First Amendment rights, everybody has them and they should be able to exercise them."

"It makes people rethink what and how we participate. What's the core of democracy? Free speech," said Wsol, a former Park Ridge alderman. "... Are we going to allow people to be silenced? I hope not."

# 1197
edit on 29-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: UN effing forgivable is putting it mildly, Mister Maloney.

edit on 29-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Why does my tox screen not show that I am clean, no drugs? Here’s what we tested for. Zero quantative posted results. Here is the money you owe for each metabolite test! Why do I owe THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS and have suffered irreparable harm to my SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE via POLICE FABRICATIONS (there have been four which I am aware of and which you will account for)? Why have not the police chief or fire chief responded to my requests to meet?

edit on 29-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: I will report the time you tried to psych eval me for laying in a park on a sunny day. I will report the time you colluded to make me look like an abductor. I will report the time you reported me breaking into and fleeing a house (in broad daylight, right) on the dispatch when the builder told me face to face that all he did was say an old van was near his place for a moment, and that he had had break ins, and no one ever got out of the car. Three of the four events have been posted here in the general timeframe of occurrence. The ‘abduction’ frame up I am saving for serious damage.

edit on 29-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Can you hear me now? But a neighbor says I should leave Park Ridge. That I should only say ‘Yes Sir. No Sir’ when faced with a cop. How about stuff it, punk?

edit on 29-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: You can have my answer now, Senator.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

thanks for fixing the link

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Broward County Florida . Geez , that Rings a Bell...............Hmm......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join