It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Covid Certificate to move around

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Under the French lockdown, people will need a certificate to move around. Non-essential businesses, restaurants and bars will be closed.
However French people will only be allowed outside to go "to work, to go to a medical appointment, to care for a relative, to do shop for essential goods and to get some air," Macron said.

Not sure where I first read this & couldn't find it again, but here is another article (I know I know CNN) that's not the point.

What is a "certificate" & what is on it, and how does that allow people to move around? When I look at the list above that pretty much encompasses everything
but......riots/protesting...
If anyone is from France I'm curious.

Is this something that is going to spread worldwide?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Does it resemble a yellow star?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So, all those bakeries that make delicious bread, are they going to be shut down or are they offering delivery of their products?

What about those great places that make all the bakery sent down from heaven.....will they go bankrupt, is bakery an essential thing in France?

If the answer to those is that they will not be able to create the products because they are not essential, then there will be another French Revolution shortly.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Im afraid I read in another thread the Germans were implementing something similar

Suggest you message Lagamorph...we'll get truth

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Olaru is praying to his newfound booglord that this happens so he can go around shooting offenders.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Canada did(maybe still doing, dunno) the papers please too to travel to another province.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If only Hitler could see France now, it would put a smile on his face.

Yeah they tried that in the states. The "essential worker paper" it didn't fly to well, it crashed and burned.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sounds like it’s right out of a N Korean playbook. They have to have permits to travel to different provinces and cities, regardless of covid or not. Something tells me we’re not far from worldwide discord on a massive level.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This was already the case in spring. You write the certificate yourself. Bakeries are most definitely considered essential. A lot of people are buying baguette fresh on a daily basis.

Does it feel like a dry run for something more sinister? Yep!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not if we re-elect President Trump.
edit on 10 29 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Gates probably woke up Melinda this morning with it. Like a kid on Christmas day.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Not if we re-elect President Trump.

Hopefully you aren't also quoting Hillary.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Retards. That'll only slow the virus until they reopen everything again.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Wow that sure sounds EXACTLY like the "conspiracy" outlined in the leaked Canadian Great Reset documents.

World War III has already started.

People better rise up against the globalists before it's too late.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

In New Zealand, it was usually a letter explaining that the holder was involved in essential work which requires travel.

I had one from my company which explained what I did and where I was required to travel, just in case I was stopped by a police officer.

I was never stopped by a police officer but I know of someone at my company who was questioned and waved on.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
What is a "certificate" & what is on it, and how does that allow people to move around?

Here it is called an "attestation", a declaration of a right to travel.

A document to be printed out and filled in before leaving home for essential reasons....food, work, health etc.

A load of bollx!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If the popo pull you over and you are outside your are of safety, then you get drawn, quartered, burned at the stake, beheaded, and fed to the pigs.

In that exact order.

Allegedly.

(post by Thenail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sounds like....North Korea

The Endless Epidemic: Macron’s Strategy to Avoid Impeachment and Trial for High Treason

Covid: a Curfew in France, To What End?

Everyone knew allready Macron was working to Rothschild before getting elected...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I sure hope my Google Social Credit Score,that was beta tested in China, is looking good. Praise be lord Google.

I have a lot of vacation time I am looking to use this upcoming summer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join