It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Mandela Does It Again - Time for America to thank us Brits again!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

Mr. Farage was here in AZ yesterday... I hear the rally was a big hit... but then I hear ALL of Trump's rallies are a big hit.

Donald Trump brings Nigel Farage on stage at Arizona rally as he praises President for ‘bringing peace to Middle East’

Unlike Kamala, who was here in AZ too yesterday, but her rally wasn't such a big hit. She was even in the one Dem stronghold for the Dems -- Tucson.

And then there's this...

P artner Content Panic! MSNBC Only Finds One Biden Voter Out of 50 in Arizona

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Mr. Farage was here in AZ yesterday... I hear the rally was a big hit... but then I hear ALL of Trump's rallies are a big hit.

Donald Trump brings Nigel Farage on stage at Arizona rally as he praises President for ‘bringing peace to Middle East’

Unlike Kamala, who was here in AZ too yesterday, but her rally wasn't such a big hit. She was even in the one Dem stronghold for the Dems -- Tucson.

And then there's this...

P artner Content Panic! MSNBC Only Finds One Biden Voter Out of 50 in Arizona

I imagine it was quite the day and a real treat for you Yanks to have the great man there in person. I once heard him speak at a packed Wetherspoons in Beeston, the atmosphere was electric. I remember thinking to myself, this must have been how it felt to see Elvis in Vegas. Word on the street is that two other Great Brits, Katie Hopkins and my dear friend, Ann Widdecombe are heading over the pond to seal the deal for Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64

I think you'll find that it was us Brits that originally invented everything.

Well in that case do you think you might see your way to helping us shoulder some of the blame for it all? If the Brits invented everything, us Yanks (a truly painful word to be applied to a southern gentleman, but we forgive you for your lack of local knowledge) seem to get blamed for everything, so maybe you could grab a chunk of that? It gets wearisome, believe me.

Nigel strikes me as good people. Heck, I'd even let him on a heavily chaperoned date with my sister. We could shoot critters out the back of my Chevy pickup and then enjoy a tall frosty one on the back porch. I bet old Nigel could eat a whole rack of authentic Carolina ribs slathered in gram'malady's secret honey sauce without getting a single stain on his collar or cuffs.

edit on 29-10-2020 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Meldionne1
When was Martin Luther king president of the United States ?....when did that happen ?

Do you recall if it was Berenstein Bears or The Berenstain Bears?

I don't know who these bears are. Were they part of the Bush administration?

no they were part of the Pantsuit administration.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

thank you for protecting us from Nazi's, but I will still refuse to eat jellied eels when you take over the US of A.

I have to draw the line somewhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise

I think you'll find that it was us Brits that originally invented everything.

Well in that case do you think you might see your way to helping us shoulder some of the blame for it all? If the Brits invented everything, us Yanks (a truly painful word to be applied to a southern gentleman, but we forgive you for your lack of local knowledge) seem to get blamed for everything, so maybe you could grab a chunk of that? It gets wearisome, believe me.

Nigel strikes me as good people. Heck, I'd even let him on a heavily chaperoned date with my sister. We could shoot critters out the back of my Chevy pickup and then enjoy a tall frosty one on the back porch. I bet old Nigel could eat a whole rack of authentic Carolina ribs slathered in gram'malady's secret honey sauce without getting a single stain on his collar or cuffs.

Apologies for the crude colloquialism, which part of Latin America are you in? I hear Trump is even more popular in that part of the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The US and Great Britain really are just two great nations separated by a common language...and proper dental hygiene.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well son, 'round this neck of the woods we have a saying: "if you need a map of the county, you probably don't deserve one."

Couple of them fancy New York fellers showed up last year lost and hollered at good old boys "We're trying to get to the interstate highway." Nobody said anything for a minute and then big city slickers just repeated themselves louder. Finally Sheriff Watson just shrugged and said, "Well, we have no objections." They drove off in a snit. But don't you worry, we'd give old Nigel the real family welcome if he showed up.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear46

Just when all hope seemed lost for the greatest President of the United States since Martin Luther King, the British have one again come to the aid of the American people. I have it on good authority that my good friend, Nigel Farage (AKA The White Mandela) has flown across the pond to support Pres. Trump which is bound to be a huge game changer. Nigel successfully freed the UK from the tyranny of the E.U and since that time us Brits have been enjoying something of a new utopia. Our bananas are now perfectly bent and we can now cycle on the pavements which is a huge improvement. Most importantly we are in control. Are there hardships ahead? Of course there is, it is likely that we will enter a black of hole of recession that may last 50yrs but this is just a minor inconvenience for the joyous life of freedom that we will enjoy in the meantime. I think it's high time that some of you American folk showed a bit of gratitude to us Brits for bailing you out again just as we did in World War 2.

I watched Farage at One of President Trumps rallys and he was excellent..

He is a wonderful man, I have had the pleasure of meeting him on a number of occasions. Tell me, would you consider joining the UKIP party?

Yes I would ..

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You guys needed some fresh blood. What with cankles, scurvy, and bad teeth it was getting hard to eat your spotted dicks while diving in your air raid shelters edvery night.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Just when all hope seemed lost for the greatest President of the United States since Martin Luther King, the British have one again come to the aid of the American people. I have it on good authority that my good friend, Nigel Farage (AKA The White Mandela) has flown across the pond to support Pres. Trump which is bound to be a huge game changer. Nigel successfully freed the UK from the tyranny of the E.U and since that time us Brits have been enjoying something of a new utopia. Our bananas are now perfectly bent and we can now cycle on the pavements which is a huge improvement. Most importantly we are in control. Are there hardships ahead? Of course there is, it is likely that we will enter a black of hole of recession that may last 50yrs but this is just a minor inconvenience for the joyous life of freedom that we will enjoy in the meantime. I think it's high time that some of you American folk showed a bit of gratitude to us Brits for bailing you out again just as we did in World War 2.

I watched Farage at One of President Trumps rallys and he was excellent..

He is a wonderful man, I have had the pleasure of meeting him on a number of occasions. Tell me, would you consider joining the UKIP party?

Yes I would ..

Perfect. The three of us currently meet at The Last Post pub in Beeston, Nottingham on Mondays at 7pm. Dogs are welcome but not encouraged. If you are ever passing this way we would welcome your company. Our current agender is pushing a bill through parliament that would see the Euro Millions Lottery being renamed the Great British Lottery.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
You guys needed some fresh blood. What with cankles, scurvy, and bad teeth it was getting hard to eat your spotted dicks while diving in your air raid shelters edvery night.

We like to keep our teeth natural thank you, none of this plastic business.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Cough cough...biscuits and white sausage gravy cough cough
I nearly puked in the States after 1 dip

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I was born 10 years later and missed out on the good suits

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to: DBCowboy Cough cough...biscuits and white sausage gravy cough cough I nearly puked in the States after 1 dip

Never heard of this strange concoption before. It's possibly something those liberal lefty snowflakes in Derbyshire might eat.
edit on 29-10-2020 by DougHole64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Speaking of hygiene
Well we know the Brits are allergic to running water but I was gobsmacked with this little video

20% of Fench people dont shower every day

@1:55

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: interupt42

I was born 10 years later and missed out on the good suits

Well now you get to enjoy the pantsuit craze and play is it a boy or girl game. I give credit to the Brits for that one.
edit on 171031America/ChicagoThu, 29 Oct 2020 11:17:52 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: DBCowboy

Cough cough...biscuits and white sausage gravy cough cough
I nearly puked in the States after 1 dip

I use biscuit gravy as an aftershave.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Natural!!!!! Summer teeth aint natural.

Its mo wonder UK Dentists have the highest suicide rate in the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Who? From where?

Put in your paperwork like the rest to come over here if you want, otherwise stay off the internets. They are American.

Now I need to get ready for another Trump inauguration party. I hear this ones going to be bigger.

God bless you in Texas, one of the greatest states. I plan to fly over for the inauguration but I'm struggling to find accomadation since my sister refuses to speak to me. Would it be possible to stay with you? Just for a few days whilst I enjoy the festivities.

Got them papers taken care of yet? Y’all like 4 or 5 cups of sugar in your sweet tea? Come on

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join