It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France under attack: Jihadist murders three worshippers – including two who were beheaded

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Bloodworth

Load a #e.

You're just jumping on the bandwagon to punt your Trump messiah rhetoric on the back of 3 dead innocents.

That's pathetic is what that is.

Yes they need to pump the trump ideology...because making ISIS disappear that quickly was impressive.
And how safe and quiet it was for 4 years is more impressive.

And it's a common sense practice. Liberals like France are willing to gamble with citizens lives too much in the name of diversity.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Under trump the last 4 years it was very quiet and safe. Not fanatical

Apart from the looting, the violent protests, the gun murders, the assassination of an Iranian general, etc.
I’d hardly call your Trump time period ‘very quiet and safe’.

It was very quiet from terrorism, not quiet from Democrat resisting. Calling the targeted strike of a enemy of America an assimilation is very troubling.
It was that warning that told the enemy we see everything you do. No surprise the most violent places are Democrat ruled.

Especially compared to Obama who it was 6 years of ISIL and terror attacks.

If you want to Americanise this ok.. Except it wasn’t Obama. It was Bush and Obama inherited Bush’s Middle Eastern warn on terror, the WMDs that didn’t exist, the attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan under the guise of ‘freedom’ for 9/11.

It was very much Obama....he pulled the troops to rapidly. He did not have a proper exit strategy. It was this decision that was the direct cause in the creation of ISIS. Iraq was originally attacked because they invaded Kuwait years before.

How many terror attacks under each president?

What a horsesh*t way to sum up a president’s leadership.

Actuslly Its a great way. You judge a president on safety, jobs and economy...not how nice his personality is or how many more LGBTQ rights he gave away.

My friends in the military say the enemy is too nervous about trump's retaliation.

My friends in the the military say the exact opposite. So who’s telling the truth and who’s lying?

So then why is it so quiet?
Trump got rid of a lot of red tape when it came to enemy engament. Now soldiers can attack more freely. This has put the enemy on their heels. Trump allows much more destruction.

Guy was the 1st president to use the moab. After that isis was gone.

And yet they are not. Quite evidently.

Obama spread the military too thin and was the 1st defund the police/military leader.

You mean when he tried to pick up the pieces of Bush 1 & Bush 2’s wars?

And info on the ground is they are waiting in hopes for Biden as they test all new leaders.

My info on the ground says the opposite.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Deportation is the answer - stripping of citizenships and put on a boat/plane out of the country.

Macron has found his balls in his wife purse it seems.

Here's what he has said today

“We believe in the Enlightenment, and women have the same rights as men... People who think otherwise, let them do it somewhere else, not on French soil.”

This is 100% spot on.
edit on 1/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: andy06shake

Some people just seem incapable of understanding that there is far more to the world than just the USA.
They turn everything and anything into a Trump/Biden and/or Left/Right issue.

How a French teacher getting his head chopped off for showing a cartoon in Paris, three people getting stabbed in Nice or an Orthodox priest getting shot in Lyon have anything even remotely to do with Trump is beyond me.

The second and third attacks were probably a direct result of Macron's reaction to the first attack.

Just no.
Zero blame can be placed on Macron's reaction to the first savage attack.
His reaction was correct.
All the blame for the second and third attack is on the people who carried them out.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Also, those coming illegally to Britain should be automatically senet back to France, Belgium or wherever because we don't know their true intentions... just like the Tunisian's real intentions when he left Tunisia and arrived in France!

I do not think this would sort the problem out, considering for exame, most of the terrorist attacks in the UK, we're from people born and bred in the UK. We cannot chuck these people out of the UK because they are from the UK.

It's a horrible and frightening world we live in at the moment, that much is true.

But the ones arriving by boat? Pretty sure some have slipped through the net and gone walkabout, staying in some Radical preachers house or somewhere similar... they should be sent back... we don't know their true intentions! Even those who are put up in 4 star hotels and army barracks...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The thing there is who helped shape, created, arm, fund, and train, the likes of ISIS?

Both our respective nations have their fingers in that pie.

Common sense and practice don't seem to have much of a look in whilst there are billions to be had.

If/when ISIS/Al-Qaeda disappears they will simply move along to the next mob to radicalize or allow to be radicalized.

And the outcome is poor sods getting their heads cut off over fecking cartoon caricatures whist we sell the guns landmines, tanks and all sorts to the wrong sort of people ether outright or via proxies.

This still has very little to do with American politics all the same, can't see why you wish to make it so.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Have you actually read my posts in this thread?

Please explain to me how I'm blaming Macron?

I've clearly stated on more than one occassion that I think he's acted in the correct way and I've clearly expressed my thoughts on Islam.

I offered an explanation on the reasoning behind the attacks and in no way did I apportion any blame whatsoever on Macron or the French people.....that you took it that way says far more about you than it does anything else!

The justification given for the second and third attacks is Macron's response to the first attack, can't you understand that simple fact.
Doesn't mean I'm blaming Macron.....au contraire.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I thought in other countries, they shot knife people in the leg. Perhaps that was bad info.
Sad for any loss of life.

In Paris the police carry assault rifles. I didn't leave Paris so I'm not sure if that is everywhere but you are not shooting someone in the leg with an assault rifle. And even if you tried 3 rounds will kill you anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There are not many posts on covid? There’s a big audience on ATS that denies anything is worth discussing about covid beyond how tight to wear their mask.... but there is plenty of conversation being had.
a reply to: seethetruth

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
There are not many posts on covid? There’s a big audience on ATS that denies anything is worth discussing about covid beyond how tight to wear their mask.... but there is plenty of conversation being had.
a reply to: seethetruth

where i have tried searching but found nothing on it

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join