It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump media epiphany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So why not play the same game. Trump should only have OANN, and Fox allowed into his briefings.

It really worries me as a seeker of truth to see this kind of idea's being floated. Its the media's job to report on pelicans and keep them in check by keeping the public informed, now if you just let the guys in that are going to gloss over the administrations failings your going to end up with a misinformed public. It is a very bad idea.

I think if there is someone who reads this, and is close to the president, bring this up.

Nobody close to the president reads ATS.

This site is absolutely tiny and of zero significant to anyone in power

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So why not play the same game. Trump should only have OANN, and Fox allowed into his briefings.

It really worries me as a seeker of truth to see this kind of idea's being floated. Its the media's job to report on pelicans and keep them in check by keeping the public informed, now if you just let the guys in that are going to gloss over the administrations failings your going to end up with a misinformed public. It is a very bad idea.

I think if there is someone who reads this, and is close to the president, bring this up.

Nobody close to the president reads ATS.

This site is absolutely tiny and of zero significant to anyone in power

LOL, you are so close......just a few more inches and you might start to see it. Yes, there it is, off in the distance, the point, I can just about make it out.......

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's how I would do a Whitehouse briefing:

When the reporters enter, they draw a number from a box. That number has their seat assignment. Use noise canceling technology to keep the seating area quiet.

When it comes time for questions, seat numbers are drawn from another box. The person with the selected number has 45 seconds to step up to the microphone and ask one question, no multiple questions, no follow ups. After 45 seconds, the microphone is cut off. The President or Press Secretary answers the question, and another number is drawn. This is repeated until the end of the briefing.

I would also mix it up a little by having the tabloids represented as well as lesser publications like Field and Stream, Billiards Monthly, House and Gardens, etc. The American people have a right to know the President's views on Batboy, fishing lures, and low maintenance indoor houseplants.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: panoz77

So what? I didn't mention Trump, or Obama, or anything. I only referenced the OP. All the politicians are corrupt to me.

I quoted the wrong person, meant to quote this guy.

originally posted by: Never Despise
Cutting access would only guarantee bitter coverage. In fact Trump has revoked and suspended press passes for many members of the hostile media over the past 4 years. They just stand on the driveway in front of the White House and spew bile.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Here's how I would do a Whitehouse briefing:

When the reporters enter, they draw a number from a box. That number has their seat assignment. Use noise canceling technology to keep the seating area quiet.

When it comes time for questions, seat numbers are drawn from another box. The person with the selected number has 45 seconds to step up to the microphone and ask one question, no multiple questions, no follow ups. After 45 seconds, the microphone is cut off. The President or Press Secretary answers the question, and another number is drawn. This is repeated until the end of the briefing.

I would also mix it up a little by having the tabloids represented as well as lesser publications like Field and Stream, Billiards Monthly, House and Gardens, etc. The American people have a right to know the President's views on Batboy, fishing lures, and low maintenance indoor houseplants.

But only nice questions. And make them easy. Easy is best.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Trump's job is not to report the news. He has more important things to do than spend his time creating his own news channel. The billion dollar news corporations staffed with hundreds of so-called professional reporters and journalists specifically protected by the First Amendment should put away their emotions and do their job.

MSM is fully aware of what's going on. They are intentionally hiding important evidence from American people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join