It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can either side concede gracefully at this point?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton told Joe Biden to never concede under any circumstances.

thehill.com...

Is she one of his top advisors?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
Whatever the outcome it will be relatively close. Certainly no 49-state blowout like in 1984. All elections have been won and lost on razor-thin margins in recent years, and this will be no exception.

I think you're wrong about this. I'm voting for the first time since Ron Paul was running. Before that, the last time I voted was for Ross Perot.

I've talked to a lot of people how either have never voted, or haven't voted in a long time like myself, who are voting for Trump this time.

I think there are a huge number of people like me, who are not showing up in any polls, and I think that there are also a huge number (more than even the pundits anticipate) that will silently vote for Trump but tell their friends they voted for Biden.

I think it will be a huge win for Trump, with no legitimate path for the demwits to contest it, even with all of their vote fraud efforts.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
double tap. Always double tap.
edit on 29-10-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Erno86
If Trump loses the election --- as polls suggest --- I'll be frightened that Trump will go on a unprecedented --- but predictable --- rampage of terror for the next 70 days while this pathological narcissistic bum is still in office --- Up to --- including a nuclear war.

I have two hands tied behind my back --- So what can I do?

Time for a reality check...

Nah.

Im hoping he will declare the election null and then declare himself Emperor and seize Greenland and Iraq. Then go on a rampage across China and give large portions of it to India and Japan while shooting the bird at both Turkey and Russia. Bomb the everloving doo out of Tehran and hand it to the country to the people. Send Dennis Rodman and Sean Penn.. and maybe Clooney too to N Korea and erect a plastic bubble over the whole country so we can shake it like a snowglobe. Then go to Antarctica and claim it for the US of Trumpdom and kick the frozen giants out, find the hole to the inner Earth and seize that too.

And then we can all run naked through the quad!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Erno86
If Trump loses the election --- as polls suggest --- I'll be frightened that Trump will go on a unprecedented --- but predictable --- rampage of terror for the next 70 days while this pathological narcissistic bum is still in office --- Up to --- including a nuclear war.

I have two hands tied behind my back --- So what can I do?

Time for a reality check...

Nah.

Im hoping he will declare the election null and then declare himself Emperor and seize Greenland and Iraq. Then go on a rampage across China and give large portions of it to India and Japan while shooting the bird at both Turkey and Russia. Bomb the everloving doo out of Tehran and hand it to the country to the people. Send Dennis Rodman and Sean Penn.. and maybe Clooney too to N Korea and erect a plastic bubble over the whole country so we can shake it like a snowglobe. Then go to Antarctica and claim it for the US of Trumpdom and kick the frozen giants out, find the hole to the inner Earth and seize that too.

And then we can all run naked through the quad!

Wearing ONLY a surgical mask...

<< 1   >>

join