It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox's Tucker Carlson claims Joe Biden documents went missing in post

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Lol. Who was idiotic enough to believe him in the first place?

Tucker Carlson has revealed that a dossier of documents detailing Hunter Biden's business deals went missing in the post, somewhere between Manhattan and Los Angeles, as he airs new audio recordings discussing Hunter's businesses.

Carlson detailed the mystery of the vanishing documents during his Wednesday evening show on Fox News.

The presenter said his team had sent documents, via an established courier, from Manhattan on Monday to Los Angeles

Source

Of course, when in doubt, blame the Deep State I suppose?

The actual video:

I mean being a right-wing bobblehead on TV must be the easiest job ever. You don't need a record of credibility. You don't need to ensure the vericity of your sources. Just say Orangeman is the best thing since sliced bread, keep on repeating, attack any naysayers, and you're good to go. Tucker and others are obviously aware of this. It's the business they're in. It's the business they'll continue to conduct. Tucker had nothing, always has been the case.

edit on 29-10-2020 by Southern Guardian because: Sorry, I was laughing during the typing of this. Typos were made

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I guess Biden didn't spend all of his crooked money, I just didn't figure Carlson was for sale

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

...says someone from the side whose best narrative builder is "anonymous sources say..." and that's enough to pair with "Orange man bad" to ensure dumbasses coast to coast buy it hook, line, and sinking leftist cable news outlet...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Six days to go

I think you’re very aware that biden will never be President

This thread reeks of Desperation. A common theme of leftist posts over the last couple of months

Four more years is inevitable

But it’s obvious you already knew that

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

sinking leftist cable news outlet..

Who watches Cable or general TV anymore? The demographic is aging and on the out, 65+:

Is Cable TV dying? Yes, according to stats and trends

Being a top news outlet at a nursery home is nothing brag about bud. Not these days at least.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...says someone from the side whose best narrative builder is "anonymous sources say..." and that's enough to pair with "Orange man bad" to ensure dumbasses coast to coast buy it hook, line, and sinking leftist cable news outlet...

So you buy Tucker's story? For real?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

He does. They all desperately cling to it. You'll notice this from their immediate responses of deflection.

Being critical of Tucker won't contradict your standing beliefs or support in any way. Unfortunately, some people are too invested and engrained to take note.

It's gotten to this low point.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
4 hours ago.
Tucker Carlson's Damning Biden Documents Stolen
edit on 10 29 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sources say...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
it was those pesky Russians again

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: burdman30ott6

sinking leftist cable news outlet..

Who watches Cable or general TV anymore? The demographic is aging and on the out, 65+:

Is Cable TV dying? Yes, according to stats and trends

Being a top news outlet at a nursery home is nothing brag about bud. Not these days at least.

Well that's not true we just now have the ability to watch things when we want to. you have on-demand services meaning you dont have to be tied to your TV to watch a specific show. so viewer ratings will be down i cant remeber the last time i saw live TV.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

LOL daily mail uk. Ok

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Dear lord. Ive had to listen to Racheal Maddow do her best Heraldo impression for four years now. Building to a crescendo, only to present an empty room. Remember her tax doc exclusive?

Same with Fredo and 99% of the media.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

He does. They all desperately cling to it. You'll notice this from their immediate responses of deflection.

Being critical of Tucker won't contradict your standing beliefs or support in any way. Unfortunately, some people are too invested and engrained to take note.

It's gotten to this low point.

From the party of projection. Tell us more about yourself.

Desperately cling to it?!? 😂 oh yes, we ever so desperately need this to be true. If this isn’t true, how will we make the Bidens or democrats look bad?
LMAO.
I used to get upset reading your garbage. But then I stopped and realized you don’t even believe this

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I am more likely to entertain a Tucker Carlson story than I am to entertain OP's hypocritical and self-unaware outrage. Let's just leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Are you still watching Tucker Carlsson as some kind of TV News or something similar (technically) reliable?

He himself said, in front of a judge, that his show is for entertainment only.
Same as Foxnews itself.

If you choose to believe the show, you will get the show. But don't come out and demand that the show is the truth!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Attkisson v. FBI and DOJ for computer intrusions: update in 15 easy-to-understand parts

sharylattkisson.com...

FBI's secret rules to spy on journalists and hunt their sources

money.cnn.com...

By Jose Pagliery July 1, 2016: 5:59 PM ET
Since at least 2011, the FBI has adopted secret rules to spy on journalists who publish classified information and hunt down their anonymous sources.
The federal agency's covert tactics were revealed in classified FBI documents published Thursday by The Intercept, the online site co-founded by Glenn Greenwald who won a Pulitzer Prize for his role in publicizing the classified documents leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.

The document spells out whose approval is needed when the FBI is seeking phone records of journalists or news organizations "to identify confidential news media sources."
Normally, the FBI must get the nation's top prosecutor, the Attorney General, to approve spying on journalists.
But the FBI can avoid that process by having its own general counsel approve it.

I guess old habits die hard..

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If nothing happened why would the courier service look into this at all, why launch an investigation. They'd just say "nothing was sent". The package WAS opened and the contents ARE missing.

Do you read your own ridiculous posts? Oh, you have an axe to grind. Looks ugly when you ignore the truth to confirm your bias.

Let's all pretend that the source wasn't on the show himself TELLING the public what happened. At this point you have to be incredibly stupid to not understand something seriously wrong went down with the Bidens.

Why are we acting as though, because hes a personality on TV, he cant have a salient and truthful perspective that actually resembles what is truthfully happening? Because muh right weeeeeng....... give me a break, the lack of care for the objective truth disgusts me about the left - you're everything you claim to hate/he against, and you're seething that normal, Christian folk see straight through you. You're not that deep. . . . Fade back into obscurity please, take your green haired, transmaniac, kiddy fiddling friends too... weird how they're always on the left.....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

lol, in the video he says "large national carrier brand name company" why wont he just name them, he says he has proof they lost the package, has fox legal team advised him that to slander the company with an accusation on national TV would get them sued?

So was it UPS Tucker, "I really cant say"
So was it FedEx Tucker "I really cant say"

typical BS from the media

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I mean being a right-wing bobblehead on TV must be the easiest job ever. You don't need a record of credibility. 

Fox declared itself as entertainment and not news in court hearings. They can lie snd make anything up, then claim they are entertainment.

Im suprised anyone still watches fox news.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join