It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will they lose?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm posting this to ask why a certain person or party will lose this Election in your opinion.

I think The Democrats will lose big time because:

Besides, the Democrats lost as soon as their supporters started Murdering Police and Biden didn't denounce it. Maybe even when the first building was looted and torched by their supporters. The phrase 'Defund the Police' might have even lost them the Election. No intelligent law-abiding citizen is going to vote for that.

And the Democrats wrongly think the problem is White Supremacists'. smh

I've voted Democrat in every Presidential Election of my adult life since 1992.

There are 6 people running for President. I'm not voting Democrat this time.

Who do you think will lose and why?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc
Thanks for the insight.
I think biden will lose because he is a terrible candidate with a very unlikable vp.

I really think the dnc could have beaten trump.
But not with biden harris. They are crap.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Biden will lose because the polls say he will win.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think Trump will win on Election night.

But a week later after all the Mail in Ballots are counted , Biden will be declared the winner .

Biden will get into office then be Impeached or removed on corruption charges , and then Harris will take power.

and thus the constitution will go up in flames .

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I know we'll all lose because:

We already know what both administrations would bring. More debt, a continuation of the status quo, and both would be under the guise of salvation from "the others".

The proof will be in the administration of the winner either way. Sadly the supporters of the winner won't admit that, or by the time they do it will be cycles down the road and it will be like how people acknowledge that Bush and Obama were dogmas, but we have a present danger we have to set that aside for now.... To deal with the threats at hand.

When the next admin whomever it is falls flat on it's face, we'll hear hymns of "yea, this is bad, but thank God it's not the hell that the loser would have brought".

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Biden is a two time loser, served 47 years in politics
and never accomplished anything.

Joe is consistent in two things - 1. Losing
2. Getting nothing done.

He will lose again, it is just his nature.

edit on 28-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

They want to lose.

Which is scarier than imaginable.

They will destroy this country / world in the next 4 years. Dissent at maximum.

I’ve said it many times.

It’s a catch 22. We are all fu##ed.

I’m just hoping for a couple years. All for the purpose of gaining resources.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Trump probably loses. His margin of victory was too small in 2016 in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. These are states that historically have voted D and flipped in 2016.

Now, if Trump flips some states (Minnesota) and keeps one of the above he has a shot. Some of these states are just too close to call honestly.

I’ve never voted for a Republican President in my life (I sat out 2016) and I’m honestly considering it. My vote isn’t going to Joe Biden though. Not that Biden is some awful candidate, but the DNC still has yet to figure out why Donald Trump won in 2016 and fix their issues.

I could spend all day listing Trump’s faults, as I could Joe Bidens’, but at the end of the day I feel like a vote for Trump would be 4 more years of this quasi-antiestablishment candidate where as a vote for Biden legitimizes the DNC’s backward thinking.

When the DNC stops trying to play identity politics that only divide the country and when the DNC stops paying lip service to issues and actually tries to enact reasonable policy then they can have my vote again. They won’t do that, so they likely will never get my vote again.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
Trump probably loses. His margin of victory was too small in 2016 in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. These are states that historically have voted D and flipped in 2016.

Now, if Trump flips some states (Minnesota) and keeps one of the above he has a shot. Some of these states are just too close to call honestly.

I’ve never voted for a Republican President in my life (I sat out 2016) and I’m honestly considering it. My vote isn’t going to Joe Biden though. Not that Biden is some awful candidate, but the DNC still has yet to figure out why Donald Trump won in 2016 and fix their issues.

I could spend all day listing Trump’s faults, as I could Joe Bidens’, but at the end of the day I feel like a vote for Trump would be 4 more years of this quasi-antiestablishment candidate where as a vote for Biden legitimizes the DNC’s backward thinking.

When the DNC stops trying to play identity politics that only divide the country and when the DNC stops paying lip service to issues and actually tries to enact reasonable policy then they can have my vote again. They won’t do that, so they likely will never get my vote again.

The above post is why the Democrats lose, my extended family used to be all Democrats no more either they don't vote or they vote Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

God

It is not yet their time.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

The above post is why the Democrats lose, my extended family used to be all Democrats no more either they don't vote or they vote Trump.

Does that outweigh the people who gambled on Trump and just aren't happy with the results?

Setting aside the debate of whether or not he's done good, what are people's perception?

Set aside the whole TDS thing too as it's moot the cause of perception, but we're looking at only how people view his presidency... I don't think you're right that Trump wins because democrats flipped for him.

A vast majority of dems will vote just that way, and the same for the inverse.

Like always, this one will likely be decided by independents and swing states. I think thats where the answer on who wins is.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
The phrase 'Defund the Police' might have even lost them the Election. No intelligent law-abiding citizen is going to vote for that.

No intelligent law-abiding-citizen thinks that defunding the police means abolishing the police. Police shouldn't be the first responders in many situations, especially mental health ones. But they are, aren't trained for it and have guns and the ability to take away your freedom. "Defund the police" is just doing policing better and more efficiently. 911 isn't going anywhere.

And the Democrats wrongly think the problem is White Supremacists'. smh

Racism is a problem, white supremacists are a problem.

The real problem in America right now, the big one, is the pandemic and the complete lack of response to it. That always seems forgotten here.

Who do you think will lose and why?

I don't know, honestly. It's a screwed up world. I would hope Trump loses big-time. But, I don't know. Idiocracy is upon us.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

This woman represents the Democrats heart, mind, soul and morals.

twitter.com...

Since normal Americans (the vast majority) see it as repulsive and weird, Democrats will CONTINUE losing.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge
No intelligent law-abiding-citizen thinks that defunding the police means abolishing the police.

Oh really?

www.oregonlive.com...

Calls to defund and break up police departments across the nation have gained steam in the week since the Minneapolis City Council pledged to disband its police department after the police killing of George Floyd.

Seems a lot of people disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Number of 2016 Trump-voters who have changed their vote this time around : ZERO

Number of people who have turned their back on the hateful, racist, pedophilic, fascist dEmocrat party over the last four years : MILLIONS

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The pandemic,

Pffft, yeah ok

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
No intelligent law-abiding-citizen thinks that defunding the police means abolishing the police.

You may be correct in that. I can tell that you don't watch the news, tho. People have actually said on the news that they WANT to completely get rid of Police.

Racism is a problem, white supremacists are a problem.

There are people that have said that White Men should be exterminated. How is that not Racism? It's ok if Black People say it?

The real problem in America right now, the big one, is the pandemic and the complete lack of response to it. That always seems forgotten here.

There is a reason for that. An article I read yesterday said that currently just under 3,000 people were hospitalized in Illinois with Covid-19. There's 8 million people in Chicago. The reason no one is talking about it is because we don't see why less than 1% of the population being hospitalized should be 10% or more of the conversation.

But let's get back to the topic - who do you think will lose and why?
edit on 29-10-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Oh really?

www.oregonlive.com...

Calls to defund and break up police departments across the nation have gained steam in the week since the Minneapolis City Council pledged to disband its police department after the police killing of George Floyd.

Seems a lot of people disagree with you.

Disband does not equal abolish. It's reorganization and reprioritization.

It's hard to think beyond the catch-phrase, I know.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

Biden doesn't have a plan and thinks he can get by on Coolness.

Is this the Coolness before Rigor Mortis sets in?

You all have my sympathies. In fact, what's astonishing about this election from a pointless Limey POV is the complete lack of plans from ANYBODY going forward.

In the UK our political clowns have plans that never #ing work, but at least they existed.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This woman represents the Democrats heart, mind, soul and morals.

Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join