It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious orb floating in pastors house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet, just thought id share. Anyone have similar experiences with motion cameras? Thoughts? Happy Halloween

miami.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That is pretty strange. Too bad he didn't get any additional footage with his phone. 2 different sources would have been excellent.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sorry guys, it’s another BS phone anomaly that he couldn’t see with his eyes.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vicker

Read the link..." pastor not willing to give up the house but willing to give up the ghost." Did he as a man of faith, not realize what he's saying?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Someone holding a big glass in front of the camera, a lamp behind the camera reflects on the glass when a person moves the glass.

Come on guys, that's so evident.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I had a security cam that use to do this, that's when I knew it was time to go out clean the spider webs out .

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Someone holding a big glass in front of the camera, a lamp behind the camera reflects on the glass when a person moves the glass.

A police chaplain.....I would believe it being a camera anomaly more than a sham.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Sorry guys, it’s another BS phone anomaly that he couldn’t see with his eyes.
A security camera was hooked to his phone...it would probably be a camera lens anomaly not a phone anomaly

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Itsy bitsy spider spinning a web? Or maybe some sort of silkworm like creature? I sent the link to my granddaughter and that was her idea.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

A police chaplain.....I would believe it being a camera anomaly more than a sham.
It doesn't look anomalous, it looks like exactly what would be expected of something small and out of focus close to the camera. The video says the pastor thinks it's too big to be a dust particle, but out of focus objects close to the camera look big, that's exactly how cameras work and it's not even anomalous for that to happen, it's expected. Sheesh!

originally posted by: cognizant420

I had a security cam that use to do this, that's when I knew it was time to go out clean the spider webs out .
It's out of focus so I can't tell what it is, but I definitely wouldn't rule out a spider close to the camera, or a dust particle caught in a spider web.

edit on 20201028 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You need three followers to register as a "pastor" in our state and tax free "donations".

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've seen the rare orb of light with my own peepers, though I'd bet this one had a prosaic explanation.

The most inexplicable part was the newswoman wearing a mask outside.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I was thinking that too. A large, very clean sheet of glass a few feet in front of the camera and then shine some glowing stuff onto it from behind the camera.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the story. Aside from all of the background noise I am seeing several triangle shaped objects and I attached two screen shots of his video. I have used this same method on 100's of screen shots since May 2018 and yes, I don't always see triangles in my videos of objects up in space. At times I get a stealth bomber or some other unknown of this world exotic. In one video I sent to The Black Vault they wrote back and said that they are seeing a triangle. They marked their screen shot in green. I have the email and its protected. I will contact the pastor and give him what he needs as when these triangle are around it seems to be connected to Sleep Paralysis. I reference my own personal experience, Dr. Jacques Vallee and writer-author Louis Proud who wrote Dark Intrusions.

To enlarge the attached pictures; place cursor on the picture, right hand click and click View Image

edit on 29-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It is clearly a spiderweb strand.

Had he closed or stepped in front of the Bright lit window the Orb would have "Mysteriously Vanished" but then how would he drum up attendance, conversations and make fun sermons at his church?

Happy Halloween or as preferred for the non-Christians Samhain

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: rickymouse

It doesn't look anomalous, it looks like exactly what would be expected of something small and out of focus close to the camera. The video says the pastor thinks it's too big to be a dust particle, but out of focus objects close to the camera look big, that's exactly how cameras work and it's not even anomalous for that to happen, it's expected. Sheesh!

originally posted by: cognizant420

It's out of focus so I can't tell what it is, but I definitely wouldn't rule out a spider close to the camera, or a dust particle caught in a spider web.

Exactly. You this kind of thing on cctv cameras, bugs on the screen, spider webs, debris etc. Whatever it is is actually eith on the lens, or very close to it, not out in the room

top topics

join