It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan's Governor......AGAIN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Whitmer will try to have her health minister to shut Michigan down again and she will lose in court again . Just like in Wisconsin an unelected and government official does not have the authority to force their will on the people . If Whitmer could get away with it she would have already done it . This woman is a deranged Tyrant and needs to be removed from office .

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

amen to that my friend

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
Canada dont want that hellhole

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Go Here: covidtracking.com... (Click on "FULL" view range)

Michigan is nowhere near where it was at the peak of the CoronaFlu. And even that wasn't bad.

No place in America has a survival rate under 99.95%.

If Michigan citizens like Whitmer, they will re-elect her.

If not, they will have her removed.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I was hoping we would sell the state to Canada or someone. 50 bucks is 50 bucks ya know.

😁😛

a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Lol nice!

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Were in the heck is the petition to remove her?

I really want to sign it.

Give her something else to cry about.

She is a menace.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Speaking of Flu.

In my area of Wisconsin, (Northwoods) they have closed all Flu Clinics due to running out of Flu vacines.

We have a large population of Seniors up here.

Also.. We have folks coming here from UP to purchase groceries. Some are saying they are having trouble getting certain supplies.
edit on 28-10-2020 by crappiekat because: to add

edit on 28-10-2020 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

These folks don't have anything positive to say about Whitmer either.
edit on 28-10-2020 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The governor will blame the increase of covid cases on the Republicans of course. Yet, most people were locked down and had time to do research and found this virus is not as bad as originally thought and evidence showed eighty one percent of people have some immunity to it in Europe....evidence that is not accepted here yet though because they are not actually testing for things that would stop fear mongering.

So, the reason people are revolting and going out again is because the governor keeps going overboard and her hand picked professionals are touting what she and a few others want them to say. It's not because of the Republicans....it is because she constantly is overstepping her authority.

Wearing masks and proper social distancing is good to make it so a lot of people do not get sick at one time and make hospitals overcrowded. I am not in disagreement with those policies as long as they stay reasonable. But if your going to exercise at a gym or do hard work, a mask can be bad for you. I would say to use common sense, if the risk is high, wear the mask or consider not going to the gym.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

How much would we have to pay them to take it? Might be worth it.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I wonder if this Bichigan actually believes what she's saying, because if she does she's not mentally fit for Governor. It's apparent she's got a good bit of self-delusion going on.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Whitmer is attempting to scare people from voting in person next week.

Supposedly most of the ballots that have been and are being mailed in are coming from Democrats.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

We have to remember that Michigan has a history of the political class looking out for number one.

And it ain't you, me or us. Especially if Trump carries Michigan. No gardening, bars, "non-essentials", school, work, driving.

And if she's smart and really wants to put the screws to us, ban alcohol sales. That right there would really do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
FBI information revealed today says the people who wanted to kidnap Governor Whitmer also wanted to hang President Trump along with other politicians.

Total nutjobs: www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, total anarchists like I thought.
Deranged people. I also heard that actual militia people helped turn them in....no source for that.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Alcohol and lottery tickets.
Of course, if there is another lockdown, there will be no money for alcohol or lottery tickets....AND cities will start hurt moneywise....and people will start to bale on the state.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Personally, I think she wants to be able to curtail in-person voting, if possible.

And, look good should the worst happen....she can wear her leather jackets to Cabinet meetings.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Problem solved.

I just told John Wick that Gov. Whitmer killed his dog.

You're welcome.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Of course we will hear great scare tactics with covid, November 3 days before, the nightly news that most all Sr. Citizens get their news from, will hear death to all on the streets etc. to attempt to scare them from voting.... This is sick, and irresponsible. It’s politics folks, their is nothing to fear but fear itself. Let us never forget that quote..

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
People need to remember this # when they are up for re-election. Or better yet, why wait? Recalls are still a thing, no?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Recall petition signing dates are being advertised. There is one nearby me this Saturday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join