It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Chinese coronavirus crushed the Japanese economy overnight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Actually I just posted this about the Chinese crushing the Japanese economy but I really want everyone around the world to chime in on what's happening in your country how the Chinese virus devastated your local economy. I'll start with a few things about here in Japan.

Japan airlines jal is crushed
ANA airlines of Japan is crushed

All major tourists areas in all major cities and locations around Japan are crushed

Yours conveyor belt sushi houses are crushed

Banks are in such dire straits that is common knowledge now that 50% of the banks are probably going to merge or go under and this is something that well for Americans to be quite aware of is that most banking now will be done at your 7-Eleven convenience stores through the ATM machines..
I actually do over 90% of my banking at the ATM machines at 7-Eleven also I buy bicycle insurance license for my scooter license for the car and insurance or whatever is necessary that has two or four wheels.

Food packages are getting smaller prices are increasing.

The price of Chinese goods have in some cases actually doubled.
For example I used to be able to buy the fishing rod and reel for $7.95 cent and now they're like $ 19.95. I'm using US dollars but basically it's about the same in the yen.

Suicides are outpacing the number of actual coronal virus deaths per month.

Single mothers with children's are really getting it hurt really bad economically and financially at the moment.

Train service is way way down and passenger count is way down too.
Actually in some major cities the trains are stopping early in the evening for their service due to lack of passengers.

Basically there are so many stores closed everywhere , the mom and pop stores that have been business for three generations in my town , I would say 99% are closed.

I actually see more people riding bicycles back and forth to work these days also.

Colleges and universities depend upon the subject are mostly held online these days..

Elementary junior high and high schools they are completely open so far.

Travel restrictions have been eliminated but people are very cautious about leaving their prefectures commonly known as counties in America.

So ATS members let's hear what's happening around your country.

Also, the US dollar went from 109 yen down today to 104 so that was pretty much a quick drop or if you look at it the other way a quick rise.

edit on 1000000056512020-10-28T01:51:56-05:00515610am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000038522020-10-28T01:52:38-05:00523810am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000028532020-10-28T01:53:28-05:00532810am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000002582020-10-28T01:58:02-05:00580210am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000004592020-10-28T01:59:04-05:00590410am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000018012020-10-28T02:01:18-05:00011810am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1000000051052020-10-28T02:05:51-05:00055110am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Time for a coalition force to make China accountable for this and many other things they are doing.

The more we wait, the bigger and stronger they get.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

The virus crushed nothing. Individual Nations crushed their own economies for the great reset.

' food packages are getting smaller"
Yes I discussed this with a long employed supermarket lady and she agreed. Seemed like quite a few items reduced in size. Manufacturers cleaning up on us again.

edit on 28-10-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Btw I do my banking on my PC in the comfort of my home. Who wants to do their banking at a 711 with no privacy?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I agree the virus crushed nothing.

Isn't it obvious by now this is a world wide agenda?

Birth rates are down deaths are soaring.

The low to middle classes are suffering.

Its a big reset

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
South Africa here ..
Tourism is wrecked, banks are fine, certain provinces or ‘counties’ as ya’all call them have serious issues, healthcare and food supply in the Eastern Cape has collapsed.

But hey, we at least started acting like we’ll do something about corrupt politicians, people are peeved because of the corona bail-outs from the IMF that was miss-spent ie. stolen.

Farmers and the EFF (political party) are ready to start a civil war..
but on the bright side, I like to think my money is okay in the bank.

My plan for 2020 was to get out of my home country and go looking abroad for a new location to settle down, worked out great 🙄

Who the f wants a white african anyway, we’re not going to be helping any political agenda’s..

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Who the f wants a white african anyway, we’re not going to be helping any political agenda’s..

Australia has picked up and fast tracked a few white Africans looking to immigrate with all the political turmoil going on there.

Here in Adelaide things look to be getting back to normal. A few of the smaller shops did shut down for a while, about 2 or 3 months ago they started to open up again. Roads are busy and peek hour still goes slow. Have not noticed anyone wearing a mask.

Melbourne got the worst of the tyrannical lock downs. Still have mandatory masks, travel restrictions and closed boarders. Suicide numbers look higher than usual. Will be good to see Dan Andrews fall as all this China corruption is starting to come out.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The business unit i run is up 13% over last year. So the business is strong. My salary is still 75% of what it should be. I wont get into that but its bull#.
edit on 10/28/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

for sure

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It is crushing ALL economies, except China’s. Now there’s a thing. a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
It is crushing ALL economies, except China’s. Now there’s a thing. a reply to: musicismagic

You're absolutely right.
Actually China's gross domestic product I believe is up 4.3%.

I'll see if I can locate that news that about the Chinese economy it was on television here in this country so there's no link

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

That is because Chinese/Western tourism stopped. The rest of the world is stuck in slavery working their butts off blindly. Any country that can't survive without tourism is basically a puppet nation. Looking at you Dominican Republic.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: GreenGunther

Here in Adelaide things look to be getting back to normal.

Hi from a fellow Adelaidian... the complacency of not social distancing has become really obvious. I get eye rolls commonly when i give people space, but i cant afford transmitting anything to my dear old dad.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
You're absolutely right.

I'll see if I can locate that news that about the Chinese economy it was on television here in this country so there's no link

Of course, everyone needs hand sanitizer and PPE and look at the packaging, all from CHYNA.

Japan is likely going to reverse course on its ultra national super racist policies to survive - declining births, suicides, people hating those square watermelons finally - all the plagues.
edit on 29-10-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

originally posted by: musicismagic
You're absolutely right.

Of course, everyone needs hand sanitizer and PPE and look at the packaging, all from CHYNA.

Japan is likely going to reverse course on its ultra national super racist policies to survive - declining births, suicides, people hating those square watermelons finally - all the plagues.

Never ever going to work with because...
#1 US military bases in Japan stopping it from happening.
#2 You can't really tell between Japanese and Chinese, both race are almost exactly the same by feature.
#3 Japan does any occupation of China means WW3 holocaust.

The Japs are losing because of US companies cheating against the Japanese. Japan doesn't have a vast land mass & population like China to even be able to compete. Japanese military isn't self sufficient enough to be neutral power under NATO watch.
edit on 1-11-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join