It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ and FBI to Hold News Conference on a China-Related National Security Matter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
DP
edit on 27-10-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

WHAT? He makes millions and is on welfare? Call the SS fraud squad##

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
DP

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
President Trump said there was some bad news about
Joe Biden, but that he cant tell the crowd. But he said
they would find out tomorrow.

Go to 2 hours 40 seconds.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This press conference will be completley unrelated to anything Biden. I think it may be an attempt to explain how they have compromised our industry, academics and especially media in an obvious attempt to overthrow the US. Perhaps there will be discussions on possible military ramifications over the next few years as a consequence to confronting these crimes??

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sadly, I have no confidence in the FBI or in its willingness to do anything right, just or legal. I hate saying that but until I see something effective coming out of the FBI, I'll expect crap. Since that sell-out traitor Comey declared Hillary innocent because she didn't mean to do anything wrong, the FBI is a joke to me.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Sadly, I have no confidence in the FBI or in its willingness to do anything right, just or legal. I hate saying that but until I see something effective coming out of the FBI, I'll expect crap. Since that sell-out traitor Comey declared Hillary innocent because she didn't mean to do anything wrong, the FBI is a joke to me.

My wife is of the same mind sense... but, my spidey-senses are tingling.

Maybe it is wishful thinking... or, maybe I just have to pee real bad...

I have faith in our system, and I have faith in our President.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

High level DOJ and FBI are partisan servants of the left. This is just something they will hope will distract us from the details coming out about Biden being compromised. They will manufacture some story or blow some stupid thing out of proportion, and the MSM will repeat it until the election is over. The timing is just too suspicious.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

High level DOJ and FBI are partisan servants of the left. This is just something they will hope will distract us from the details coming out about Biden being compromised. They will manufacture some story or blow some stupid thing out of proportion, and the MSM will repeat it until the election is over. The timing is just too suspicious.

I would normally agree with you... but, there is a serious "weirdness" in the air.

The silence, of the left...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What Tony Bobulinski (Hunter Biden Business Partner) told Tucker Carlson tonight in this clip about Biden and Corruption pertaining to CHINA, is also what he told the FBI.

Link to 8 minute clip: twitter.com...

There is a slim chance the DOJ/FBI briefing could be related.

Slim as in “none.” They will continue to cover and lie for Biden. If it’s related to the Biden thing it will be them showing some “evidence” that he’s totally innocent.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What Tony Bobulinski (Hunter Biden Business Partner) told Tucker Carlson tonight in this clip about Biden and Corruption pertaining to CHINA, is also what he told the FBI.

Link to 8 minute clip: twitter.com...

There is a slim chance the DOJ/FBI briefing could be related.

Slim as in “none.” They will continue to cover and lie for Biden. If it’s related to the Biden thing it will be them showing some “evidence” that he’s totally innocent.

To be totally honest... Joe will never see a jail cell. If arrested or indicted, Joe's dementia will become very real. Mark my words...

The real fallout... that will be on the mainstream media.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If they are holding a news conference it can only be 1 of 2 things, a complete nothing, or something to make Trump look really bad. I would love to be wrong but I think damage control is in full effect now and I don't see how anything good can come of this based on what we have seen from them recently.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
If they are holding a news conference it can only be 1 of 2 things, a complete nothing, or something to make Trump look really bad. I would love to be wrong but I think damage control is in full effect now and I don't see how anything good can come of this based on what we have seen from them recently.

Based upon the evidence... if they rush to Biden's defense... then they are on the payroll.

FBI director Wray... he should resign immediately. He is culpable; he sat on the evidence.
edit on 28-10-2020 by madmac5150 because: My ducks demanded it

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I was super impressed by, and proud of our President, seeing him so strong, energetic, and fresh, after 6 rallies in 4 states, and a SCOTUS swearing in ceremony, all in the past 48 hours!

Thank-you for being so alert, and for directing us to the President's comment about Joe Biden news breaking tomorrow. The little laugh he gave after mentioning tomorrow's surprise, was quite sinister sounding...Perfect for Halloween.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

I was super impressed by, and proud of our President, seeing him so strong, energetic, and fresh, after 6 rallies in 4 states, and a SCOTUS swearing in ceremony, all in the past 48 hours!

Thank-you for being so alert, and for directing us to the President's comment about Joe Biden news breaking tomorrow. The little laugh he gave after mentioning tomorrow's surprise, was quite sinister sounding...Perfect for Halloween.

Joe will only make an appearance, in the most "sincere" pumpkin patch...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I know this is a big jump but what if China has been holding him hostage to make Joe stay in the race?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
they'll probably release some heavily redacted or vague documents and blame everything on Chinese hackers

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The Clinton Foundation will be Vice Chair,
Might just be getting the people ready for a 4 year China interference investigation after the Election.
edit on 28-10-2020 by 11SK1180 because: Add

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
President Trump said there was some bad news about
Joe Biden, but that he cant tell the crowd. But he said
they would find out tomorrow.

Go to 2 hours 40 seconds.

And Monday, President Trump had a video played at a Pennsylvania rally that highlighted the biggest pro-China statements uttered by Biden and Obama the past 7 years.

Source: thespectator.info...

If China was in some way boosting Joe Biden's campaign, in return for a promise of "something" after he is elected, would that be in the "Election Security" realm, and subject to DOJ/FBI scrutiny?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 10 28 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join