It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen the TIME magazine cover?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Hands looking for a handout

Looks more like an offering to Moloch who is right above!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Us Flag in chains, vote box with radio signals (make your vote count ) Rothschild lion masks and Chinese virus/ influence

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Us Flag in chains, vote box with radio signals (make your vote count ) Rothschild lion masks and Chinese virus/ influence

Those radio signals/lightning bolt things have been bothering me but I can’t put my finger on why.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Those radio signals/lightning bolt things have been bothering me but I can’t put my finger on why.

EMP attack.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

EMP attack.

I don’t know- I’ve seen it somewhere else, in old posters maybe during one of the world wars? Something there that’s trying to swim up to the surface of my brain...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The lightning bolts is shaped as an X. Maybe it means our votes don't count, crossed out.... shocking!!!

The Nazi SS had 2 lightning bolts.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

The lightning bolts is shaped as an X. Maybe it means our votes don't count, crossed out.... shocking!!!

The Nazi SS had 2 lightning bolts.

Hmmm, maybe it’s the Nazi lightning bolt reference...still can’t quite figure it out though.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I think you are right, those lighting bolts represent something nefarious.

Here's a few insignia patches that have lightning bolts: www.milbadges.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The bolt of lightning is a traditional symbol of sudden illumination and the destruction of ignorance; it also represents a punishment of humans by the gods from the skies, most commonly attributed to Zeus, king of the gods.

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Very interesting symbology. Seems loaded to me. Am I imaging things? What do you think?

If would have helped if you actually mentioned which symbology you think you see instead of others doing your work for you.
I bet you see symbols in everything.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Maybe a veiled reference to virtue signaling ? Or just your vote is your voice ? I would love to have the artist perspective.
Or I just read the other guys post on sudden enlightenment... wokeness ? Illuminati ?
I don’t remember if I read it on ats or fb but I did see somewhere a post on the mask wearing as an occult ritual www.google.com...
I think this was the original one I read haveyenotread.com...
edit on 29-10-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Dunno.. the artist seems to obsessed with the number 5 though.

Like Morse code and Beethoven.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I love this thread.

It reminds me of a very stoned afternoon back in the 80s, deconstructing a collage for the cover for a friend's band's album.

When he showed up, we shared our theories with him. He said he just put together some pictures he thought looked good.

Sometimes a cigar is just a smoke.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese
Once you buy into the idea that TPTB are using public spaces to send messages or that they have to disclose their nefarious plans publicly, for some odd reason, then you open up a world of pareidolic fun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join