It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Administration is prosecuting LESS sex trafficking cases than Obama's did

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
The mental gymnastics already happening in this thread are gold medal quality.

It's called critical thinking, champ.

Prosecutions vs arrests.

Who are the procesutors?

Just displaying a graph and insinuating that Trump is for human trafficking is low brow, amateurish and more suited for CNN.

(post by HighasAkite removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The mental gymnastics already happening in this thread are gold medal quality.

Gymnastics ? Hardly .

It's what you call " Logic " or critical thinking if you will.

I looked at your post for 10 seconds and realized the Objective flaw immediately , perhaps you should have looked at the facts instead of just blindly hating the man .

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

True...States still run their own show.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I'm gonna go ahead and call you a moron because the percentage of referrals prosecuted in court over the course of 8 years compared to 4 isn't some unfair stat as if its comparing the amount of referrals or the amount of prosecutions total over the course of Obama's 8 years to Trump's 4.

I didn't call him a moron did I ?

Look at Obama's first Four years .

Now look at Trumps first Four years .

compare the two, then factor in Trumps next hypothetical Four years .

It's simple math boss

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Obama caught more. Kept them in cages.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

exactly , The borders were absolutely being rushed under Obama's tenure.

It's a much more controlled border situation under Trump , and even still his number of prosecutions are almost on Par with Obama's

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It's a much more controlled border situation under Trump , and even still his number of prosecutions are almost on Par with Obama's

We won't be having these discussions if Biden is elected. All will be welcome in Amerika.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

We won't be having these discussions if Biden is elected. All will be welcome in Amerika.

Oh I'm going to Australia or Switzerland if old Biden wins .

Perhaps even Hong Kong.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

He is too busy on Twitter to be into that anymore, and Jeff and Andy aren't returning any of his calls, either...

Besides, when you get old, a 25-year difference in age isn't toxic anymore.

edit on 27/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some will prove the Obama "prosecutions" were smaller in "yield".

i.e. more cases, less "quality" (25 watt bulb)

Trump cases bigger fish more "quality" (100 watt bulb) 😎

Both light bulbs look the same at a glance 😎

Wait what are you saying cause I think I have followed you long enough to know that Obama(nation) am..I right hehe...come on wink wink nudge nudge no birthcert wink wink nudge nudge is an Adrenochrome junkie am I right? how could he even compare to the tRump! wink wink nudge nudge

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Keep on healing that divide.

Let it be known that this is your best attempt.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some will prove the Obama "prosecutions" were smaller in "yield".

i.e. more cases, less "quality" (25 watt bulb)

Trump cases bigger fish more "quality" (100 watt bulb) 😎

Both light bulbs look the same at a glance 😎

Wait what are you saying cause I think I have followed you long enough to know that Obama(nation) am..I right hehe...come on wink wink nudge nudge no birthcert wink wink nudge nudge is an Adrenochrome junkie am I right? how could he even compare to the tRump! wink wink nudge nudge

What in the world are you on about. ?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Obama was the bestest
Trump is a xenophobic racist homophobic trans hating misogynist.

Is that what you are looking for?

You forgot “orange,” and bonus points if you use the word “bootlicker.”

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What has this got to do with Trump, he is president of the USA, he does not oversee every police agency in the country. The MSM scream orange man bad everytime he does something, siding with the criminals most of the time. The Dems tried to impeach and remove him from office and tied his administration up with false investigations, it is lucky he got what he got done in his first term. Plus for eight months we had covid, I am sure that the Cops should have spent their time trying to find trafficers when they were restricted by the disease and trying to control the idiots rioting and watch the protesters during a pandemic.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Looks like in the op, they are only counting cases that were charged and prosecuted as human trafficking.

Where in the factcheck.org image, they are counting all convictions related to human trafficking. Hence the note stating: "Many arrests are not actually changed under human trafficking statutes."

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What has this got to do with Trump

Ask the people who believe he was elected to take down the child sex trafficking rings.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Covid has caused a massive backlog of pending criminal trials, this has caused a massive reduction in percentage of arrests prosecuted in the last year. Use your brain a little.

edit on 28-10-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777
Covid has caused a massive backlog of pending criminal trials, this has caused a massive reduction in percentage of arrests prosecuted in the last year. Use your brain a little.

Use your brain and try actually reading before you make a fool of yourself.

Unlike many other types of crimes, the pandemic has not appeared to materially reduce prosecutions of child sex trafficking matters. Given the relatively small number of prosecutions in most months before the pandemic struck, considerable month-to-month variation already occurred. In April and May of 2020, at the height of pandemic-induced government office closures, the number of cases was lower than other months, with just five or six cases prosecuted. Yet, the lower than average number of cases in May 2020 is equivalent to the number of cases in May 2019, when there was no pandemic. In fact, March 2020, the first month the pandemic began driving down other federal criminal prosecutions, saw a higher than average number of child sex trafficking matters prosecuted, with charges filed against 19 defendants.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yes I read that and chuckled because it doesnt demonstrate at all what it pretends to. They use laughably bad logic to conclude covid has had no effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join