It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Presidency will bring the 1st Catholic President since John Fitzgerald Kennedy JFK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
At the end of the day whose kids, President Trump or Joe Biden’s are more dysfunctional, meaning in trouble legally, drug abuse or exhibit other psychotic behavior. It’s Joe Biden’s kids by a landslide.

What you didn't know about Joe Biden

He was the first Roman Catholic vice president In 2009, Biden became the first Roman Catholic to serve as vice president of the United States, according to NPR. Faith has reportedly played a key role in Biden's life and has helped him battle the many tragedies his family has faced, including the 2015 death of son, Beau Biden. "He has a rosary with him all the time and he uses it," friend and former Sen. Ted Kaufmana told People magazine at the time. "He'll never do it in front of people, though. Faith, family, and character are what has enabled him to survive these incredible tragedies." Read More: www.nickiswift.com...

Well here we go.

I am Catholic but I haven't been to church since our family’s last funeral. Actually I stopped going in my junior year of college. Yep, I was so brainwashed that while away at college I thought that if I had sex with a girl that God would zing me with a bolt of lightning. Then it dawned on me that all my other dorm friends were having the time of their lives as it was all about sex sex and more sex [guy-girl] and I passed up on numerous opportunities with magazine grade eye candy girls.

To hell with that I said.

What caused that? Well, could be years of being yelled at by our parents for simply being kids. Or, it could be for simply attending a Catholic school from kindergarten through the 4th grade Then again it could be because our parents would also beat the hell out of us. No not drugs or booze, just on a power trip. Mom, was a teacher and eventual Principal of a Catholic high school. Top that with while attending Catholic school it might have been getting slapped around by Father Carl for running in the hall in 2nd grade. Father Carl was always angry. Always. Then he orders me to write 1000 times that night in pencil; “I will not run in the halls at SSPP. Yep, that left me with a permanent bulge on my finger. Jesus Christ, then it was off to see Sister Stella, the principle whose office was next to the incinerator and threatened to put me in it if I didn’t shape up. Hay sister I am a straight A student? What, it doesn’t matter? Yes, ole sister Stella wore those round 1920’s granny glasses and had a chin, nose and mole to boot such that she looked like an exact double for the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz. So into the incinerator with me for laughing to the torture of being forced to listen to sister Nelsen play her violin in class. Well OK? Just another power trip. Is anyone seeing a trend here?

Yes, I had to go to CCD classes until college. So all of the above may have contributed to my “abstinence”. Then again I was still only 16 when I went to college as I was a gifted student and graduated one year ahead so who knows.

Anyway I saw the light of freedom and enjoyed the rest of my life. I don’t hate my parents or the church and never rebelled. Our kids are fine and so are my brother’s kids. We all took the approach of raising ours unlike how we were. We spoke to them as adults and were never on a power trip. Same goes for our pets. We never struck them, ever.

To date I have never committed adultery, stole or murdered anyone or had an std. I am also at peace with God. Sure when I had a major stroke in 2009 from [7] sports concussions I spoke to him and basically told him since I knew I was dying to go fook himself and come back in 50 years. Hay, I am still here today. I also pray to him more now than at any time of my life. Guess what, things are good and wife and I are on a roll.

So what’s the point? Here’s the point and it’s a huge point. Joe Biden is a Catholic. So is Nancy Pelosi, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, California Governor Gavin Newsom, Cory Booker and may of the other screamers and yellers are also Catholic. Bill Gates? That’s what he said he was in 2014. They are on a power grab as that’s the mantra for control in the church. That’s also why many just got up and simply walked away from the church. So if you think you are in a Covid-19 lockdown now, just wait for whats in store next.

Go ahead look at Trumps children. Seems that the only trouble they are in is the made up garbage of the propaganda MSM arm of the DNC. They also do not seem to lash out at him. Biden, well that's another story which is fluid and ongoing. It also seems to be true. At this point I will refer to him as a "dark" Catholic as something happened as in some people did something. Does that phrase sound familiar.?

The Religious Life of Bill Gates
www.christianpost.com...

RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION OF EACH MEMBER OF CONGRESS

Joe Biden dictates and lectures the people. Do you see it? I can also see his and all the others power and control globally lock all of us down if Joe Biden wins. Then they will begin to turn the screws.

Well that's it for today, I have to get back to work as its drywall Tuesday.

Choose wisely, I am voting for Donald Trump

WaterGlass out!

edit on 27-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 27-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Seems the Biden family might have learned a thing or two from Catholic priests. Just sayin........

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Agree, your either a butt pounder or not.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
'Joe' Biden... has been heard many times uttering the Salutation INSHALLAH
which is Arabic/Muslim speak for God Willing...

i was raised catholic too... i do not follow that organized religion today, and i'm on-board with the recent leadership pf Pope Fransis on honor to Gaia the Earth Goddess

but i'm not in concert with following Islam other than the SUFI Mysticism ways,(if that sect will play a big part of a unified ChrIslam hybrid religion

JB is a closet Muslim in my eyes

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Catholic Church says Joe Biden is not in good standing.

Catholic News Agency: www.catholicnewsagency.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I know a lot of Catholic people. Like all religions, there are good catholics and bad catholics. What I am talking about is greed and honesty. Joe does not act like the good Catholics I know. The vast majority of the Catholics I know are pretty good people too, but then again we live in the U.P. of Michigan.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

A real Catholic couldn't be pro choice.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Joe Biden presidency will.....

Not happen.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You keep posting that, it was a Cardinal removed by the Pope for his own malfeasance that said that.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A Catholic?! Like that demon ACB? No one in their right mind on the left could vote for him then because the dogma will live loudly in him.

Isn't that what DiFi says?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Lets hope...................

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ole Joe would light up in flames if he set foot on the church parking lot. He'd probably melt if he made it inside the church.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I will assume you are referring to him. I agree with pro choice but not how they have amended it to almost full term or beyond. That's nutz

I will also refer to myself as Catholic as I don't agree with those in the Vatican on Earth nor have to.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You know what I find odd. AOC is NOT a Catholic?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

we live in the U.P. of Michigan

It beautiful country up there with the hills mountains and forests. When I was with GM Worldwide Purchasing I would at times have to go into Canada. That Mackinac bridge is still giving me creeps today.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You keep posting that, it was a Cardinal removed by the Pope for his own malfeasance that said that.

Doesn't make him wrong about Biden. It's Catholic 101.

Can't be Pro Abortion and be blessed by the Pope.

Homosexuals just got his blessing last week.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Doesn't make him wrong about Biden.

No, it makes you wrong, again, he's not the Church, the Pope is.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Biden is what Catholics refer to as a "Cafeteria Catholic". He is an "ala cart" Catholic like Nancy Pelosi. You simply cannot be pro-abortion and be a Catholic in good standing, as well as many other things.

Biden has been refused communion at mass. Catholics in mortal sin may not receive holy communion.
www.usatoday.com...

theconversation.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Nice!

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Biden Presidency will bring the 1st Catholic President since JFK

And if THAT were to happen they would get rid of Joe too.
They would not kill him - just put him out to pasture.

(Funny how you guys would vote for a Catholic for President but NEVER for the Supreme Court)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join