It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did joe biden become honest?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Make a thread about trump, im here to ask about when biden stopped being a liar and you started trusting him. So far only whataboutisms an completely ignoring the question. Do you not accept his history of being a liar on fundamental things like, how he did in school on a national stage? School children have more integrity. So focus on your man joe, I know trump is very orange and distracting... when did you realize he stopped lying to you and you could trust him?

a reply to: Gnawledge

edit on 28-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Are you unaware biden has a history of stealing other people’s speeches? It was quite widely discussed at the time... plenty of media available still, but you should be aware before you reply.

a reply to: ManFromEurope

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Can't wait untill Biden makes this speech.

We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win, and the others, too

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Make a thread about trump, im here to ask about when biden stopped being a liar and you started trusting him. So far only whataboutisms an completely ignoring the question. Do you not accept his history of being a liar on fundamental things like, how he did in school on a national stage? School children have more integrity. So focus on your man joe, I know trump is very orange and distracting... when did you realize he stopped lying to you and you could trust him?

I never said Biden wasn't a liar. I called all politicians liars. Trump is a politician and the biggest liar of them all.

I don't trust Joe. I'm not sure he can trust his own brain.

America is in a bad spot.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Kudos, you couldnt deny the whatabout my TDS, but you answered my question thank you. Trump isn’t a politician like any other, certainly not like joe. Now take it one step further now that you admit you don’t trust joe and he is a liar, why do you trust the media screaming support joe get Trump out? You understand they are also liars, and across nearly all authoritative platforms endorse joe. No red flags with that for you? Come on I’m sure there’s a bit of a conspiracy itch with all of it you want to scratch... join us...

<< 1   >>

join