It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did joe biden become honest?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It wasn’t in his first election run when he lied about his academic achievements and plagiarized his speeches. Was it his second attempt when he continued to plagiarize speeches? When he was Vice President? Not engaging in qid pro quo (I told em you’re not getting the billion dollars... well son of a bitch, the prosecutor was fired!)How about when he told the voter he will end fracking, then he told the camera he won’t? Getting closer? Oh it was when he said a travel ban was xenophobic with China, but we should have banned travel sooner? Ahhh it was his perfect record on racial justice... he knows what’s good for the black man. He knows you ain’t black if you don’t vote For him.

As I’m looking at my neighbors biden/Harris “truth over lies” campaign yard sign I have to ask you democrats, when did biden stop lying? The MSM laughed him off stage for being such a liar, when did he change?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Even a busted Joe Biden is right twice an election!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

He didn't become honest, of course.
He lied when he said that he had no knowledge of his son Hunter's business dealings. We have seen the emails and messages that shows that he lied. We have a decorated veteran, who, unlike his son Hunter, has an honorable discharge from the military, that has stated that he spoke to Joe Biden about the deals while doing business with Hunter. He says that he has audio of a meeting to prove it. The audio is slated to be heard on Tucker Carlson's show on FOX News tonight.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
It wasn’t in his first election run when he lied about his academic achievements and plagiarized his speeches. Was it his second attempt when he continued to plagiarize speeches? When he was Vice President? Not engaging in qid pro quo (I told em you’re not getting the billion dollars... well son of a bitch, the prosecutor was fired!)How about when he told the voter he will end fracking, then he told the camera he won’t? Getting closer? Oh it was when he said a travel ban was xenophobic with China, but we should have banned travel sooner? Ahhh it was his perfect record on racial justice... he knows what’s good for the black man. He knows you ain’t black if you don’t vote For him.

As I’m looking at my neighbors biden/Harris “truth over lies” campaign yard sign I have to ask you democrats, when did biden stop lying? The MSM laughed him off stage for being such a liar, when did he change?

But Trump also lies, and he's orange. Orange.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Watching these Biden gaffes is just surreal. No intentional comedy could outdo the real Biden. We are living in some very strange times.

edit on 27-10-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Plagiarizing his own speeches? That attack does go a little bit too far, doesn't it? You cannot plagiarize your own works.

You might use it another time, but that is not a plagiat.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

it was Plagiarizing other people's work that make the MSM that used to be reporters take notice.

link to informatoin that you won't read, but will explain what you don't seem to be capable of understanding.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Plagiarizing his own speeches? That attack does go a little bit too far, doesn't it? You cannot plagiarize your own works.

You might use it another time, but that is not a plagiat.

edit on 27-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah, people change...or do they?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Some people don't change with their whataboutism.

In every sense of the words.

Biden is a DC swamp creature.
edit on 27-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Some people don't change with their whataboutism.

In ever sense of the words.

Biden is a DC swamp creature.

No kidding, this place is chock full of but-Hillary's and but-Obama's and but-Hunter...just doing my part.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

No kidding.

Comment about the topic that WAS about a guy named Biden.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No kidding.

Comment about the topic that WAS about a guy named Biden.

Ok. He's never been honest.

But, just like Trump supporters, I don't care about nor expect that from a politician.

It's all swamp out there.
edit on 10272020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This thread turned in to a swamp.

Because apparatently Biden supporters feelz were hurt.

Oh well.

Here's to making ATS threads on topic again.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A politician lied?!?!? Err mispoke???!!!! Errr misremembered?!?!?!

Say it sint so! Politicians are just under Catholic priests for trustworthiness....no?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't like Joe Biden because he is creepy, feeling up and sniffing young girls.

Isn't that enough?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Biden isn't even good at lying. I can't believe anyone could fall for his and other Democrat BS. Anyone with a little ability to reason should be able to see that JOE is not saying the same story every time he opens his mouth. To take so long to condemn the riots, and only after political polls showed the vast majority did not approve of not stopping them, did biden and the people in the house come out against them.....that helped Trump a lot when the left following Democrats did not condemn the rioting, looting, destroying historical national art, and so forth. Yes, statues are art. There are statues of past rulers all over the world, they are made to last thousands of years. If the statue is of a tyrant, it leads to people getting reminded that tyrants should never take over again. Teach the young to not allow the same thing to happen when viewing a statue, tell them about history do not destroy it.

Joe is the biggest and worst liar I have ever seen. Trump says what he believes, although that is not always right, he technically is not lying, he is expressing his beliefs which is allowed under the constitution of the USA. Trump is a braggard but he has accomplished things for this country even though the Democrats tried a coup against him. Wake up Americans, lots of people in high places are jerks, most of congress is full of jerks on both sides, but it is what they accomplish for the country that is important, the Dems have done nothing but slam Trump for years, they now tied up the stimulus and people are suffering just to try to blame everything on Trump. Their stimulus package is full of BS. Lots of the pork needs to be taken out of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Okay, I'm trying to give you the benefit of doubt here. But when you go trump supporters or people go leftists that, in my aspergers mind, it has the same root as like islamophobes. Its hating a group, last I checked, least here in Minnesota, Islamophobia was bad.

You tried to be honest with your reply, then fell back into that circular pit of hate. Let's start working on that division issue before election day, yeah?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Joey's been a pathological liar his whole life 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Okay, I'm trying to give you the benefit of doubt here. But when you go trump supporters or people go leftists that, in my aspergers mind, it has the same root as like islamophobes. Its hating a group, last I checked, least here in Minnesota, Islamophobia was bad.

You tried to be honest with your reply, then fell back into that circular pit of hate. Let's start working on that division issue before election day, yeah?

It's the mudpit. It's all hate of one side over another. I see this place as I see sports. Useless moving of balls from one place to the other until someone "wins".

The divisions we see will never be worked on constructively under this administration. And my election day happened a few weeks ago.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join