It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media is the propaganda arm for the DNC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: neo96

Id believe that it was the elite vs Trump if Trump was actually doing radical changes. Butthe military industrial complex is still in full swing and both Republican and Democrat swamp creatures are still running around.

If anything, I believe the elite/globalists enjoy having trump in power because Americans fight each other over one man. The best distraction ever. Divide and conquer.

And yet, you swallow every load they offer you. You buy into the lies they shovel at you. You even come here and defend them, when their bias is so overwhelming, it's scary. I feel like you and those like you really need to look at all this from another perspective.

You can hate Trump with all you have, and still understand that the way this is slanted is wrong. But you have to step back to see more than the one tree that keeps smacking you in the face.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Never has a film plot been more apropos than the Matrix. The metaphor of being "plugged in" to Matrix is analogous to being completely reliant on MSM for EVERYTHING WRT to information, the "news", the good and bad of "politics", the right and wrong of "social issues", on and on.

Once somebody takes the Red Pill (disengages from MSM propaganda), they take charge of informing their own views and outlooks, forming their OWN opinions i.e. "unplug".

The scary part is that the metaphor is so complete, that as Morpheus tells Neo, there are a large % of people so "so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the System", so completely brain washed by the MSM, that they wouldn't want to be unplugged EVEN IF THEY KNEW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE LYING & FACT DISORTION of the MSM.

"Ignorance is bliss"

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: network dude

And people wonder and ask why others don't believe in their "science" experts. They are bought and paid for and go hand in hand with msm.

Those guys are the $cience "experts".

Cheers
edit on 27-10-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Unfortunately, there is another cinematic masterpiece that seems to be prophetic in nature.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Come on, you guys have OAN, Alex Jones and NaturalNews, it's almost equal.

Don't forget the Next News Network and Sky News Australia. With those two added it's almost an unfair advantage.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Don't forget the Next News Network and Sky News Australia. With those two added it's almost an unfair advantage.

I was just on Conservative Treehouse, it's about to overtake CNN in sheer hysteria levels.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Unfortunately, there is another cinematic masterpiece that seems to be prophetic in nature.

www.imdb.com...

After Trump reforms the media his next task must be the public education system.
It was designed for failure. This was the plan all along. Get half the population so dumb they vote against their own interests.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I don't know what's scarier.

Having a government reform the media, or have the media colluding with an ideological side.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

100% the former. We've had biased media since the 1700's.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I like sky news. And newsmax.

Gary frenchi and his bald sidekick are petty rabble rousers

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Butthe military industrial complex is still in full swing and both Republican and Democrat swamp creatures are still running around.

There is no such effing thing.

Especially when everything is MADE IN CHINA in the year 2020.

If anything the WELFARE Industrial Complex is winning after the trillions spent on a fake pandemic.

Still MADE IN CHINA.
edit on 27-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I don't know what's scarier.

Having a government reform the media, or have the media colluding with an ideological side.

I know. I promise I know. History is one of my favorite subjects.

What’s the alternative? Get used to it? I can’t do it. I will self destruct trying.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

100% the former. We've had biased media since the 1700's.

I hear Gutenberg was biased as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well, what happens 4 years from now? Will there be any news you probably should know about, but didn't get to hear it, because the "Ministry of Truth" has decided what you need to hear. And this is likely the most frightening part that can't be overstated. They are cheering this on. They hate Trump so much that this is an acceptable alternative. And they can't see past this moment to understand that when the propaganda arm has this much power, they control what you think, what you "know". And if you bother to look into what "propaganda" actually is, it should scare you.

Here is the kicker and one of my reasons for not getting behind trump.

The internet is the alternative to corporate special interest controlled MSM where we can dissect information and try to reach to the truth as much as possible. The internet is one of the main reasons trump won. Had trump ran without the internet we would have that evil witch as POTUS. The MSM made the evil witch look like she was Americas princess. Luckily many of her BS ,lies, and corruption was exposed by the internet where the MSM just hid it and warped to her benefit.

So then what does trump do immediately once he becomes potus , he hires the deepstate favorite puppet lobbyist to head the FCC who in turn immediately undoes net neutrality principles. you know the one thing that allowed trump to become potus in the first place. Net neutrality is what prevented the commie telecoms (comcrap,verizon,att) from slowing or blocking protocols to non MSM narrative websites. In essence trump gave full power to the telecom to decide what its users get to access online. its so horrible that they haven't even started to exploit the consequences of removing net neutrality and they will have to roll it out extremely slowly to avoid revolt. I think in 20 years we will have an internet that mimics cable news today. Today you can leave twitter and start your own or use another anti commie social media platform but tomorrow you wont because the ISP will determine who and how much traffic you get based on your willingness to play along. Net neutrality is what allowed the little guy to have an equal or bigger voice than corporate America and he took that away because their is no competition in the telecom industry. Heck not even Google was successful in penetrating that sector.

This is also the reason I think trump is either part of a different deepstate and has really Fd us up in the long run by undoing net neutrality principles or He got conned by the neocon republicans. I do suspect the latter ,but the idiot keeps hiring from within the swamp such as sessions, barr, Mattis , Ajit Pai, etc

Now don't get me wrong Biden is horrendous and no doubt worse then trump and we would have gotten to the same end result . However, I think we are going to end up with a new puppet master that might not be that much better in the long run under trump after some of the things trump has done or has been tricked into doing. He may be our savior with good intentions but he is clearly being used as a useful idiot patsy by a different faction of the deepstate.

edit on 171031America/ChicagoTue, 27 Oct 2020 09:17:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I hear Gutenberg was biased as well.

Steve? Yeah, but he was okay in Police Academy.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Come on, you guys have OAN, Alex Jones and NaturalNews, it's almost equal.

We have Tim Pool, Ben Swan, ATS.

Between the three you can get the low down on all the lies the MSM spins.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I was just on Conservative Treehouse, it's about to overtake CNN in sheer hysteria levels.

I'm not surprised, the conservatives in my area seem to have shorter fingernails than they did a few weeks ago.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I don’t think many people actually realize the magnitude of deceit and manipulation being played upon us. What gets me is the amount of people knowingly perpetuating these actions against their fellow man for the sole purpose of deceiving them. It’s rather disgusting behavior on a human level of decency. Morally bankrupt scum they are.

I don't understand how the programming sticks when they've been caught so many times distorting, lying, and suppressing information.
Example:
During the last debate Trump used the term "coyotes" when talking about the human trafficking at the border, and the libs on twitter lost their sh!t thinking he was talking about four-legged furry canines. Now, if your sources keep that kind of basic info from you wouldn't you wonder what else you aren't being told?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I don't understand how the programming sticks when they've been caught so many times distorting, lying, and suppressing information.

Denial is one of the symptoms of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

When it comes to the corporate media (and following the money) then did find this article to be a really relevant one.

There is no need for me to point out the JP Morgan (major institutional holder of Time Warner) / Rockefeller connections, which also played a big role in the creation of the Federal Reserve System in 1912. So what does all this have to do with the United Nations?  

Well, the same ones that own all of our mainstream media networks, also own, run and created the United Nations. The owners of the United Nations use their media networks to influence the perception of billions of people.

Not many people know that our mainstream media networks are owned by less than 5 multinational corporations, and all of these corporations have ties to the Rothschild and Rockefeller families..

Our planet is owned by a small group of families and the corporations they run, this is no longer a secret, no longer a conspiracy theory. It’s becoming evident that these “people” do not have our best intentions at hand.

And

By promoting themselves, I am referring to the UN’s use of mainstream media networks, like CNN. CNN is owned by Time Warner (1), which is owned by JP Morgan Chase and Company and Dodge & Cox Inc, to name a few (2). It also has a select group of direct holders, like Jeffrey L. Bewkes. Mr. Bewkes sits in the head office of Time Warner’s two towers built in 2001 -buildings purposely built to resemble the once standing World Trade Centers of New York City.

Bewkes is also a member of The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) (3),which is headed and funded by the Rothschild and Rockefeller families (4)(5). In fact a large majority of mainstream media network owners are all members of the CFR, as well as the trilateral commission. Another example of this is Richard D. Parsons. who served as Time Warner’s Chairman of the Board from May 2003 to January 2009. Currently Mr. Parsons is a member of the Board of Trustees and is a Senior Advisor to the Rockefeller Foundation(6).

I could even go on to look at Frank J. Caufield, another major direct holder of Time Warner Corp, who is also a member of the CFR(7). Let me remind you again, that CNN is owned by Time Warner Corp, which is owned by a number of individuals and corporations that are run by a few families.

link

Also some info here about Clinton's passing of the 1996 'Telecommunications Act', the elimination of the 'Fairness Act', the 'perverse move' of giving media corporations 'free speech rights', the complete domination of small independent stations, the corporate implementation of 'ideological warfare and their close connection to Intelligence Agencies.

Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."  

Eric Hoffer

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join