It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media is the propaganda arm for the DNC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
this isn't in dispute. it's far to blatant to argue against it. And it's not against the law. We even have a constitutional amendment to protect the press.
But is this a problem? Now that question can be answered to completely different ways. A republican, conservative, or independent voter will just say "yes, it's a problem". A short sighted democrat would likely argue it's fine. And for right now, right here, for them, it is.

Hell, it's like heaven. Constantly bashing Trump, that's also what they do. Bury any uncomfortable story about Biden? Check. Never, and I mean NEVER ask Joe any difficult questions. it's like a traveling firewall around their guy. But you are cheering on the censoring of information. And this is the primary content medium for a lot of people. So in essence, they are cheering the stupidification of their group. Keep the damaging news away from the mindless drones. Don't let them know any of this.

Well, what happens 4 years from now? Will there be any news you probably should know about, but didn't get to hear it, because the "Ministry of Truth" has decided what you need to hear. And this is likely the most frightening part that can't be overstated. They are cheering this on. They hate Trump so much that this is an acceptable alternative. And they can't see past this moment to understand that when the propaganda arm has this much power, they control what you think, what you "know". And if you bother to look into what "propaganda" actually is, it should scare you.

Stay stupid my friends. Have a dos Equis.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Who can argue !

edit on 10272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It is NOT hard at all to maintain a politically neutral perspective and stance that doesn’t utilize emotional language in the context and narrative.

These are relatively simply and easy rules to adhere to.

It’s the reason why the MSM (Main Street Media/Mainstream Media) and their anchors can be somewhat considered more like opinion pundits than actual journalist.
There in lies the issue. Compare this to Local Media, where it centers around home. However, it parrots the MSM view, I call that the trickle effect. In the Army, 💩 rolls downhill.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
its actually the propaganda arm of the Nights Templar, Jesuits, Vatican,CIA, and Federal Reserve which blackmail the politicians in the DNC and the Republican party.

Not to mention the top positions of science, medicine, arts, and just about anything they can syphon money from the people with.

There is a monopoly of information on Earth.

Anyone that goes against the monopoly narrative is covered up, jailed, ridiculed, or assassinated.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Never underestimate how stupid democrats are. Murder turtle told them they would regret getting rid of the 2/3 majority and they didn’t listen. This is no different.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Media helps Trump's reelection every time they attack him.

Right now most of the people knows media is biased.

Thanks to them Trump is a martyr and a hero in political terms.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Come on, you guys have OAN, Alex Jones and NaturalNews, it's almost equal.

edit on 27-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Indeed. The Democratic party is simply a pawn. I wish more people would realize. Pelosi and her low level ilk could be sacrificed so easily. Whatever hidden hand is there, it is not loyal to any country or political party...only subversion and deceit. I think it's obvious Biden couldn't make a peanut butter sandwich without help. Kamala isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Pelosi is just delusional and hostile...

There's no way these people would have one iota of power in a sane, rational society...yet here we are.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

ATS is the propaganda arm for Trump, I dont watch/have access to CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC but I use ATS daily and am inundated with details of every trump rally and every trump tweet. No biden stories are buried here either they are posted in all there pedo allegation glory.

not everyone consumes the same media that you think

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

And people wonder and ask why others don't believe in their "science" experts. They are bought and paid for and go hand in hand with msm.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

You're missing the point. This is a conspiracy website, and there are enormous amounts of conspiracies against the man.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The media should all be labeled Democrat and have to follow campaign advertisement laws.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don’t think many people actually realize the magnitude of deceit and manipulation being played upon us. What gets me is the amount of people knowingly perpetuating these actions against their fellow man for the sole purpose of deceiving them. It’s rather disgusting behavior on a human level of decency. Morally bankrupt scum they are.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Generally speaking, nobody wants to know they are being lied to 24/7 and have been their entire lives. As Mark Twain allegedly said...
“It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.”

Everyone wants to believe they are the exception.

edit on 10/27/2020 by Klassified because: missed a word

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Media is the propaganda arm for the DNC

They are paid shills that Hitler and Goebells wish they had back in the day.

edit on 27-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

And alot of conspiracies supporting Trump. I still can't believe Qanon is going. And going strong despite numerous failed claims and predictions (it's planned misinformation!).

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Id believe that it was the elite vs Trump if Trump was actually doing radical changes. Butthe military industrial complex is still in full swing and both Republican and Democrat swamp creatures are still running around.

If anything, I believe the elite/globalists enjoy having trump in power because Americans fight each other over one man. The best distraction ever. Divide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yeah Qanon seems weird to me. I never got into it,and I don't quite understand it.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

ATS is the propaganda arm for Trump, I dont watch/have access to CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC but I use ATS daily and am inundated with details of every trump rally and every trump tweet. No biden stories are buried here either they are posted in all there pedo allegation glory.

not everyone consumes the same media that you think

except here, you are allowed to have an alternate opinion. Like yours. Sure it's wrong as hell, but you can have it, you can even make a thread about something if you wanted to.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

An old joke but still apt. . . . .

News is called a medium because it is never rare nor well done.

We aren't looking at the beginnings of a war on truth but the aftermath. The war has been fought and we have lost. The MSM can now be completely open about their partisanship, censorship as they are doing.

The politicians will pretend to do serious things and nothing will change.

<<   2  3 >>

join